剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
Yeah, let's just cut. I'm sorry.
停一下 我很抱歉
Scene take two. Alpha Mark.
镜头第二次拍摄 阿尔法机
Starlight, I hope you can forgive me.
星光 我希望你能原谅我
Harder to sell. To sell it. Yeah.
更有说服力一点 说服力 明白
Just a little harder. Perfect. Let's do that.
更投入一点 好 开始吧
Speaking out. We can all become stronger...
敢于直言很好 我们可以通过倾听
by listening. Okay.
变得更坚强 好了
I realize that my behavior
我意识到自己的行为
has caused Starlight a great deal of pain,
给星光带来了巨大的痛苦
and I sincerely apologize for this.
对此我真的十分抱歉
Though at the time I believed that our encounter was consensual,
虽然当时我以为那件事是两厢情愿的
I now realize that, um,
但我现在明白了
I misread the moment...
当时是我误解了
Our new movie, Insurrection, it's really exciting.
我们的新电影《起义》真的十分有趣
It's my first, uh, movie with the, uh...
这是我拍的 第一部
In the Vought cinematic universe, uh, the VCU.
沃特电影宇宙旗下的电影
New York.
纽约
The hearts of seven million men and women beat inside this city.
七百万男女的心脏在这座城市里跳动
But there's only one person who can see inside their hearts
但只有一个人能看穿他们的内心
and read their minds.
读懂他们的想法
This man is the rapist.
他就是强♥奸♥犯
There are no secrets from me.
没人能对我隐瞒
Thank you so much. Thank you. Thank you.
太感激了 谢谢
Okay. "There are no secrets from me."
好了 "没人能对我隐瞒"
There are no secrets from me. There are no secrets from me.
没人能隐瞒我 没人能隐瞒我
What number am I thinking of?
我在想的数字是什么
867?
Fucking amazing.
太神奇了
This guy's fucking amazing.
这个人真的神了
So, what am I thinking of?
我在想什么
I'm thinking the same thing.
我也是这么想的
Cool.
太好了
Now, why don't I put this down. Okay.
我把这个写给你 好的
Yeah. Okay. Cool.
好的 好
Thank... thank you. Yeah.
多谢 没事
Mr. Mesmer. Ah, just... just Mesmer.
超感侠先生 叫我超感侠就行
No "Mister" necessary.
没必要叫先生
You know, I'm a big fan, man. Thanks.
我是你的忠实粉丝 谢谢
Weren't you in Teenage Kix with Atrain? Yep.
少年联盟的时候你和火车头是队友 对
Yeah. Yo, A-train's really blown up, hasn't he?
火车头现在可真是火到炸
Yeah. He's doing his thing.
对 他干得不错
Yeah, he's great. I'm... I'm really happy for him.
对 他很厉害 我也替他感到高兴
You a fan of the show?
你很喜欢这部电影
Oh, nah, man. I've never seen it.
没有 我都没看过
Okay. You know what I'm a fan of?
好吧 你知道我喜欢什么吗
Your insider trading.
你搞的那个内♥幕♥交易
The way you brushed your hand up against that Wall Street guy?
你用手去碰那个华尔街的人的样子简直酷毙了
Brother, that shit right there, now, that was ruthless.
可你现在却沦落成这样 这太残酷了
I mean, Vought dropped you like a hot potato afterwards,
我是说 沃特公♥司♥像个烫手山芋一样把你丢开了
which I think is some bullshit,
这简直太扯了
but with the SEC coming... Who the fuck are you?
但毕竟证交会的人来了 你到底是谁
Why don't you take a peep and see?
不如你自己来看
How do you know about Cleo?
你怎么会知道克莱奥
There are no secrets from me.
没人能隐瞒我
Well, I work for Child Services.
我在儿童服务中心工作
My colleague Tina, she owes me a favor.
我的同事蒂娜欠我个人情
See, she, just like I, believe in second chances.
她和我一样 相信人都值得第二次机会
Cut the shit.
少废话
I lost custody three years ago.
三年前我失去了监护权
Nobody believes in second chances for fuckups like me.
没人相信我这样的蠢货会作出改变
She's waiting on you.
她在等着你呢
Tina.
蒂娜
It's good to see you.
真高兴能见到你
Good to see you, too.
我也是
Five minutes. Next time you owe me.
只有五分钟 现在是你欠我的了
I do.
记住了
Hey, Cleo.
克莱奥
You remember your old man?
你还记得你老爸吗
Hi, Charles.
你好 查尔斯
I'm... I'm sorry that, uh...
我很抱歉
I'm gonna try and be in your life a little bit more.
从现在开始 我会试着多融入你的生活
Would that be okay?
可以吗
I guess.
也许吧
Okay, Cleo.
好的 克莱奥
We got to get back.
我们得回去了
Bye.
再见
I-I just...
我只是...
I just want to know you don't hate me.
我只是想知道你没有恨我
I don't really know you.
我都不太认识你
Hey, wait, um...
等一下 那个...
So you can know me a little better.
看看这个你就可以更好地了解我了
I don't have a DVD player.
我没有影碟机
Bye.
再见
Thanks again. I'll call you next week.
再次感谢您 下周我会电♥话♥联♥系♥的
Okay. You all right?
行 你还好吧
I can see her every month?
每个月我都可以看到她吗
One hour, supervised.
有人监管的情况下 每月一小时
You clean?
你不是毒友吧
II can be. Good.
我可以不是 很好
Who do you want me to read?
你想我看谁的记忆
What are we doing here?
我们在这里干什么
My wife, Becca, used to hum the spice girls.
我的妻子贝卡 以前常哼辣妹组合的歌♥
Drove me round the fucking bend, you know.
都快把我搞疯了
All day long,
一整天
walking around the house, humming.
都在家里走来走去 不停地哼歌♥
She was happy.
她那时候很快乐
Now, fuck know why she was happy with me, but...
真♥他♥妈♥不明白跟我在一起有什么好快乐的
She was happy.
但她的确很快乐
Homelander raped her.
爱国者强♥奸♥了她
Jesus.
老天
I-I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Not long after that, she came and sat right here.
事发后不久 她来到这坐着
I know this 'cause she got tagged
我之所以知道是因为
in that security camera right there.
她被这里的监控拍到了
She sat here for three hours.
她在这里坐了整整三个小时
Didn't move a muscle.
一动也不动
Then she just got up and walked away.
然后她突然就起来 转身离开了
That was eight years ago.
那是八年前的事了
And nobody's seen her since.
从那之后就没人知道她的下落
Either Homelander killed her
要么是爱国者杀了她
or she killed herself. Same difference.
要么就是她自杀了 这对我来说都已经没啥区别
You see,
你看吧
I know what it's like to lose someone.
我懂失去所爱之人有多痛苦
You and me,
你和我
we're in this together.
我们都在一条船上
For Robin...
为了罗宾
and Becca.
还有贝卡
That is why you can't allow yourself
这就是为什么你不能容许自己
to be distracted by another bird.
被其他人所分心
Especially not a supe.
尤其不能被超级英雄所分心
Just remember...
你得记住
who your friends
到底谁是你的盟友
and who your enemies are.
谁才是你的敌人
That is gonna kill somebody when it lands in Boston.
这东西要是落在波士顿可是会砸死人的
Look, I heard what happened.
听着 我知道发生了什么
I am so, so sorry.
我真的很对不起
What kind of place did you grow up in?
你是在什么环境下长大的
Well, I moved around a lot,
我经常搬家
so, uh, it was a bunch of condos.
所以我住过很多公♥寓♥
So, what if I took you to a house
那请问 如果我把你带到一间
you'd never seen before, full of photos
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表