剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
All the more reason to make an impression.
跟罗斯福坐一起的是谁
Who's that sitting with Roosevelt?
你是想告诉我你不认得
You mean to tell me you don't recognize
纽约市市长吗
the mayor of New York City?
那是斯特朗市长
That's Mayor Strong?
天呐 他老了好多
My God, he's aged.
他们家人越来越多了
His family grows by the day.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
JP·摩根
J.P. Morgan.
所有被看见跟他在一起的漂亮年轻女人
Every beautiful young lady he's seen with
都声称是他侄女
claims to be his niece.
可怜的罗斯福
Poor Roosevelt.
他跟你一样讨厌歌♥剧
He dislikes the opera as much as you do.
我很怀疑
Doubtful.
今晚别等我们了 妈妈
Don't wait up for us tonight, Mama.
你去哪
有警务要办
We have police business.
闻上去不像警务
她的意思是 你一股廉价妓♥女♥味儿
She means you stink like a 10-cent whore.
你怎么会知道她们什么味儿
How would you know?
妈妈
Mommy?
妈妈 记得上♥床♥前吹灭蜡烛
但今天是安息日
今晚不是 妈妈
That's not tonight, Mama.
结束了吗
Is it over?
幕间
Intermezzo.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧 那我勉强喝俩人的吧
Very well. I shall be forced to drink for two.
斯特朗市长
Mayor Strong.
能再次见到你真好
It's wonderful to see you again.
你气色真好 先生
You're looking well, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是克雷泽勒博士
I'm Dr. Kreizler.
那个精神病学家
The alienist?
晚上好 专员
Good evening, Commissioner.
-晚上好 罗斯福先生 -罗伯特
- Good evening, Mr. Roosevelt. - Robert.
-西奥多 -汤姆
- Theodore. - Tom.
-干吗今晚来找我 -晚上好 专员
- Why tonight? - Good evening, Commissioner.
我需要你帮个忙
I need something from you.
经检验 茨威格家的男孩
Examination of the Zweig boy revealed serrations
颧骨和两眼眉眶上均有锯齿痕
on the malar bone and supraorbital ridge of both eyes.
有人用刀割出了他的眼睛
Someone cut his eyes out with a knife.
现在不是讨论一个
This is neither the time nor the place
孩子验尸情况的时间和地点
to discuss the postmortem of a child.
我都不该被看到跟你说话的
I shouldn't even be seen talking to you.
那不是食腐动物留下的痕迹
It was no scavenger that left those marks,
如果我要打赌
and if I were a betting man,
我敢赌一大笔钱说
I'd wager rather a large sum
乔治奥·圣雷利眼眶上
on the probability that the same marks
也有同样的痕迹
will be present on the eye sockets of Giorgio Santorelli.
那得由验尸官判断
That will be determined by the coroner.
那或许要几个月 甚至一直拖下去
That may well take months, if ever.
最近还有两个低层社会的
And it's two more boys of the lower classes
男孩被杀了
have recently be murdered,
但你的警♥察♥似乎更急于
although your police seem to be more concerned
掩盖犯罪而不是找到凶手
with covering up the crimes than finding the perpetrator.
你怎么知道的
How did you come by this knowledge?
这我不能说
That I cannot tell you.
就算我想
Even if I wanted to,
我也不能允许你接触尸体
I cannot allow you access to the body,
那仍是警方证物
as it's still in police custody.
你的艾萨克森兄弟证明了自己
Your Isaacson brothers have proven themselves
杰出的能力
more than capable.
TR
T.R.
JP
J.P.
该死 克雷泽勒
Damn it, Kreizler.
另外 我还需要一名
In addition, I shall require a liaison
地下联络人
who will provide information
暗中向我提供
from within the police department
警局内部的消息
without revealing their connection to me.
你是想让我允许你
Are you suggesting you should be allowed
私自进行调查吗
to conduct a parallel investigation?
是的
Yes.
你的秘书霍华德小姐就是个完美的人选
Your secretary, Miss Howard, is perfectly placed.
好好享受今晚吧
Please, enjoy the rest of your evening.
谢谢
Thank you.
很高兴再见到你
Good to see you again.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
All right.
放手
Let go!
谢谢
Thank you.
你好吗
How are you?
你应该是在等克雷泽勒博士
Are you perchance waiting for Dr. Kreizler?
是的
Yes, I am.
我是马库斯·艾萨克森警司
I'm Detective Sergeant Marcus Isaacson.
这是我哥哥
This is my brother.
卢修斯·艾萨克森警司
Detective Sergeant Lucius Isaacson.
我是莎拉·霍华德
I'm Sara Howard.
我是为罗斯福专员工作的
I work for Commissioner Roosevelt.
你是来记录的吗
You're here to take notes?
老实说 我不知道我为什么要来
Frankly, I don't know why I'm here.
很抱歉我们吃法哦了
My apologies for the lateness of our arrival.
查理 告诉伦霍费先生
Charlie, you may let Monsieur Ranhofer
我们到齐了
know we are ready.
祝酒
A toast.
庆祝这段合作关系的开始
To the beginning of a fruitful partnership.
我觉得这酒不合适
I don't think the wine is kosher.
先品尝龟汤吧
I thought we'd start with a terrapin soup au clair.
这是这里的招牌
One of the specialties of the house.
希望大家不要介意我们在吃饭的时候谈正事
I hope no one minds serious conversation while we eat,
但我想还是越快开始越好
but I believe it's best to get a running start.
也许你能告诉我们
Well, perhaps you could tell us
到底要赶紧开始做什么
what exactly we're getting a running start at.
天啊
Oh, my.
我有点太兴奋了
I've gotten ahead of myself, haven't I?
当然了
Of course.
我应该解释一下
I should explain.
也许等我们开始聊
Perhaps if we begin,
你们就能明白了
your intentions will become self-explanatory.
请吧
Please.
我们已经告诉了克雷泽勒博士
We've already made Dr. Kreizler aware
对茨威格的尸检报告
of the results of our examination of the Zweig boy.
躯干遭到严重破坏
The torso was grossly violated
眼珠还是被完好地从眼眶中剜出
while the eyes were carefully plucked from their sockets.
先生们
Gentlemen.
有女士在场呢
There is a lady present.
够了 约翰
Oh, enough, John.
我能接受
I am perfectly capable of hearing
你们要说的东西
whatever it is that needs to be said.
请继续
Hm. Continue, please.
于是我们想 "什么东西
Thus, we asked ourselves, "What instrument
既能够切下肌肉和肌腱
might be found capable of both cutting muscles and tendons
又能将眼珠挖出来"
and prying eyeballs from their sockets?"
请看 阿肯色牙签刀
Behold, the Arkansas Toothpick.
刀锋非常锋利
The blade is strong enough to cause
足以对男孩身体造成那种伤害
the wounds the boy suffered to his torso.
但是也非常精细 能够挖下他的眼珠
But finely weighted to delicately remove his eyes.
拜托
Come on.
吃吧
Let's eat.
你一直在喂他们的马 打扫马厩
You been grooming them horses, mucking out those stables,
然后直接吃东西
and touching your own private self.
吃之前先洗手
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表