剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
Our families u202dhave long been acquainted.
霍华德小姐是第一个在警♥察♥局
Miss Howard is the first woman to hold a position
-任职的女性 -了不起
- with the police department. - Excellent.
也许霍华德小姐能帮忙安排
Perhaps Miss Howard can help arrange an impromptu meeting
跟专员的临时会面
with the commissioner?
我该怎么帮你们
And how should I help do that?
用我"特别红润的嘴唇"
With my "Especially rosy mouth"
还是"闪亮的蓝色眼睛"
Or my "Sparkling blue eyes"?
-莎拉 我没有 -叫我霍华德小姐
- Sara, I did not -- - Miss Howard.
当然 霍华德小姐 那是社交新闻
Certainly, Miss Howard, it was a society feature,
我只是画插图的
and I only drew the illustration.
你没有预约
You don't have an appointment.
我给你介绍一下拉兹洛·克雷泽勒博士
Let me introduce you to Dr. Laszlo Kreizler.
克雷泽勒博士
Dr. Kreizler.
我看过你的书
I've read your work.
我觉得很有意思 大部分是
I found it fascinating. Most of it.
拉兹洛和我一起上的哈佛
Laszlo and I attended Harvard together,
还有专员
along with the commissioner.
我们都是老朋友
We're all old friends, you see,
所以意外拜访也在情理之中
which is why a surprise is in order.
不 但你们不能就这么直接进去
Oh, no, but you can't just go in there without --
你好 我的朋友
Hello, my friend.
摩尔 我就应该猜到是你
Moore. I might have suspected you were behind this ambush.
我告诉他们需要预约
I told them u202dthey needed an appointment.
拉兹洛有重要的事情想跟你
Laszlo has something important he would like to s--
被控谋杀圣雷利小子的人
The man being held for the murder of the Santorelli boy
是无辜的
is quite innocent of the charge.
你怎么知道的
And just how would you know that?
因为我询问过他
Because I interviewed him.
谁授权你去的
On whose authority?
我自己
My own.
一如既往 你越界了
As usual, u202dyou've overstepped your bounds.
在激烈的争吵中捅死一个成年男人
Stabbing a grown man in a heated argument
跟有条不紊地肢解一个年轻的男孩
and the methodical disemboweling of a young boy
是差别很大的两件事
are very different things.
我很清楚你的理论 克雷泽勒
I'm well aware of your theories, Kreizler.
但在这个当口 不需要你的专业意见
But at this juncture, your expertise is not required.
我之所以自己去见你的嫌犯
I took it upon myself to interview your suspect
是因为三年前一起未破的案子
because of an unsolved case three years ago.
茨威格双胞胎案 本杰明和索菲亚
The Zweig twins -- Benjamin and Sofia.
男孩是我的病人
The boy was a patient of mine.
他的父母把他送来的
His parents brought him in
因为他想穿的跟他姐姐一样
because he wished to dress as his sister.
有一天 他们在外面玩时
And one day, they both disappeared
同时消失了
while outside playing.
一开始 我们以为他们逃跑了
At first, it was thought they had run away,
但在屋顶的水箱里发现了他们的尸体
but then their bodies were found in a rooftop water tank.
女孩的尸体没什么特别的
The body of the girl was unremarkable.
然而 男孩从胸骨到耻骨都被剖开
However, the boy was cut from sternum to pubis,
他的内脏露出来了
his innards displayed.
你想说什么
What are you suggesting?
茨威格双胞胎案和现在这起
That the Zweig murders and the present one
都堪称艺术品
are works of theater,
源于同样的灵感
inspired by the same imagination.
这两起犯罪是同一个人犯下的
One person committed both crimes?
对
Yes.
先生们 我想这话题可能会有些不得体
Gentlemen, I think this may be a little indelicate.
霍华德小姐
Miss Howard.
你想从我这得到什么呢
And what is it you want from me?
我要看看茨威格案的验尸报告
I shall need to look at the postmortem of the Zweig case
看看到底有没有关联
to see if there's a connection, if one indeed exists.
不行 这既不合法 也有违道德常理
I cannot allow that. It is neither legal nor ethical.
不管你接不接受 这种凶手很常见
Murderers like this exist whether you accept it or not.
如果我没弄错 你的人没有办法
If I'm correct, your men will be ill-equipped
揣摩一个冲动之下
to fathom the motives of a perpetrator
杀害男童的凶犯动机
with an impulse to butcher young boys.
我还想要其他警方记录
Furthermore, I should like access to additional police records
看看有没有被你们遗漏的被害人
to see if there are other victims that you have missed.
我当初让摩尔走上那座桥就应该知道
I should have known when I let Moore up on that bridge,
我是在惹祸上身
I'd be inviting this sort of incursion.
我不能允许你或者其他无关人等
I cannot permit you nor any other outsider
接触这些保密情报
access to privileged information.
你自己有你的一套行事规矩 克雷泽勒
Just because you live by your own set of rules, Kreizler,
不代表我也一样
does not mean I do.
沃尔夫没有杀死那个男孩
Wolff did not kill that boy.
这点不会变
And that won't change,
不管你的人逼供他多少次
no matter how many times your men put a boot to him.
我的天啊 拉兹洛 有时候你真是
My God, Laszlo, sometimes you can be
狡猾得像个喷灯
as subtle as a blowtorch.
你认识霍华德小姐多久了
How long have you known Miss Howard?
不行
Oh, no.
能要她帮个忙吗
Long enough to ask her a favor?
我不干
I won't do it.
我不会让霍华德小姐
I will not ask Miss Howard
去帮你搞到茨威格的档案
to get you the Zweig file.
总得有人去搞好关系吧
Someone has to illustrate the society pages, I suppose.
-对不起 -不 进来 霍华德小姐
- Excuse me. - Oh, no, no, c-come right in, Miss Howard.
没什么好遮遮掩掩的
We've nothing to hide here, huh?
专员找你
The commissioner would like a word.
霍华德小姐 小心你的衬裙
Miss Howard? Mind yer petticoat.
局里发现了一只
There's a sizable, hairless rat
又大又秃的老鼠
been spotted about the station house.
真好笑 康纳警监
Funny, Captain Connor.
我只看到一只粉红色的小老鼠
I see only a little pink mouse.
我更喜欢她了
I like her even more now.
霍华德小姐
Miss Howard.
又怎么了
Now what?
我有事想问你
I have something to ask you.
问
Yes?
我可以叫你莎拉吗
May I address you as Sara?
可以 但不得在我工作时这么叫我
You may, but exclusive of my official duties.
莎拉 我诚心请你
Sara, I would very much like to ask you
帮我拿到茨威格的案件档案
to get me the file on the Zweig case.
你疯了吗 约翰·摩尔
Have you lost your mind, John Moore? I mean, honestly.
只是借看一下
It would only be to borrow it.
马上就还回去 没人会注意到
It will be returned with no one the wiser.
我会注意到
I'll be the wiser.
克雷泽勒需要那些文件
Kreizler needs the file.
是他派你来的吗
Did he send you?
不
No.
不管怎么样 我不会背叛
Regardless, u202dI will not betray the trust
专员对我的信任
the commissioner has shown in me.
不管是为克雷泽勒博士 还是为其他任何人
Not for Dr. Kreizler, nor for anyone else.
莎拉 拜托
Sara, please.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
这幢楼...是由我们贿赂的钱买♥♥的 专员
Our graft...paid for this building, Commissioner.
还填饱了你手下的口袋
And lined the pockets of your men.
现在你大祸临头
And now you drags us in here
你把我们俩
like a couple of two-bit sneak thieves
当小毛贼似的带到这里
when you already got your throat slitter behind bars.
你的待客之道呢
Now, where's the decency, huh?
你有笔吗 埃里森先生
Might you have a pen, Mr. Ellison?
谢谢你 凯利先生
Thank you, Mr. Kelly.
我觉得埃里森先生想说的是
I think what Mr. Ellison is trying to say here,
专员 我们是生意人
Commissioner, u202dis that we are businessmen.
我们长♥期♥以来一直和警方
In fact, we have enjoyed an understanding
达成了和谐的共识
with the police over the years.
你通过拉皮条 赌博和恐吓他人
And after all the profit from your pandering, gambling,
所赚的这么多钱中
and intimidation,
有多少归功于这个共识
how much do you make from this understanding?
一大部分
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表