剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
没错 我能看到她的痛苦
Yes. I can see her agony.
我可以听到她的哭号♥
I can hear her cries.
我看着她 然后找到了...
I watch her, and it leads me to...
你
...you.
冷静点 拉兹洛
Easy, Laszlo.
我跟着你 和你手上的信
I follow you, with the letter in your hand
从莫勃利街到布鲁贝克
from Mulberry Street to Brubacher's,
你坐下将你恐怖的见闻
where you sit down to share this horrid property
和已经被我叫来这里的伙伴
with your colleagues who've already been assembled
一起分享
at my direction.
你是说是他要我来的
You mean, he asked me to come?
他叫我们所有人来的
He asked all of us.
他在看着我们
He's watching us.
"亲爱的圣雷利先生和圣雷利太太
"My dear Mrs. Santorelli...
我不知道报纸上我读到的那些谎言
I don't know as it is you what is the source
是否是你们所编造的
of the vile LIES I read in the newspapers
背后是否有警方在操控
or if the police are behind it
记者们是否与他们同流合污
and the reporters are part of their scheme.
但我想应该是你们 我觉得这是
But I figure it might be you, and I take this occashun
让你们清醒的机会
to straight you out.
在这个世界上 像你这样肮脏的移♥民♥
In some parts of this world, such as where dirty immigrants
过去的家园 食物非常珍贵
like yourself come from, it is often that human flesh
在没有食物时
is eaten regular as other food is so scarce
人们往往只能食人肉
and people would starve without it.
当然了 人们往往选择孩子进行下手
Of course it is usually children what is eaten
他们最为脆弱 味道也最好
as they are tenderest and best tasting,
特别是小孩子的屁♥股♥
especially the ass of a small child.
冰淇淋店
然后那些食人者来到了美国
And then these people that eat it come here to America,
他们比红印第安人还要肮脏
dirtier than a Red Injun.
2月19日 我看到你的男孩
On February 19th, I seen your boy
在教堂外兜售自己
parading himself outside the church
脸上全是尘土和粉料
with dirt and paint on his face.
我观察了他几次后
I decided to wait and saw him several times
终于在一天晚上带着他离开了那里
before one night I took him away from THAT PLACE.
调皮的男孩 我早就知道我必须吃了他
Saucy boy, I already knew I must eat him.
所以我们直接去了桥上
So we went straight to the bridge,
我相信他 很快就料理了他
and I trusted him and did him quick.
我挖出了他的眼球 割走了他的屁♥股♥
I collected his eyes and took his ass,
吃了一个礼拜 和洋葱胡萝卜一起炖
and it fed me for a week, roasted with onions and carrots.
但我没有占有他 尽管我明明可以
But I never had him, though I could have.
他也愿意
And he would have liked me to.
我没有宠爱他 报纸应该说明这一点"
He died unspoiled by me, and the papers ought to say so."
晚上好 姑娘们
Evening, girls.
谁想找点乐子呢
Which one of you is up for a little fun?
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表