剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
Never quite the same.
我恐怕有坏消息 克雷泽勒博士
I'm afraid I've some bad news, Dr. Kreizler.
你想找的那名病人已经死了
The patient you were inquiring after is dead.
根据我们的记录 鲁道夫·邦兹尔已死
Our records indicate that Rudolf Bunzl died
然后葬在了阿林顿公墓
and was buried at Arlington...
那是四个月前了
let's see, four months ago.
很抱歉让你失望了
I'm, uh, sorry to disappoint you.
迪尔曼医生 这里以前是否收治过
Dr. Dillman, was there a patient here some time back
一个患有面部抽搐的病人 眼部周围
who suffered from a facial tic, one with intermittent
会间歇地剧烈抽动
and violent contractions around the eyes?
我想不起来 但我算是新来的
Doesn't ring a bell, but then, I'm fairly new here.
介意我看看记录吗
Do you mind if I have a look at the records?
克雷泽勒博士 我受命协助你
Dr. Kreizler, I was instructed to offer you assistance.
我认为我已经完成了要求
I believe I've done what was asked of me.
我要搜寻的线索很少
I'll be searching within a very narrow range of indicators.
我们这里有超过万份的记录
We have over 10,000 records stored here.
我有一下午的时间
I've all afternoon.
损毁尸身的方式
The type of mutilations
能让你知道是哪个部落做的
tells you which tribe is responsible.
这些是...看照片不好分辨
These were...Well, it's hard to tell from a photograph.
他嘴里那是什么
What's that in his mouth?
那个 好伙计 就是男人用来思考的劳什子
That, my good man, is what every fella thinks with,
我说的不是大脑
and I'm not talking about his brains.
我们都一样
We were the same,
人生路上也割过不少别人的蛋蛋和耳朵
took our fair share of peckers and ears along the way.
男人终究是男人
Boys will be boys.
吃肉排啊
Chops?
-肉排 -午餐
- Chops? - Lunch.
国会山上有一家很好的店卖♥♥肉排
There's a splendid place on the Hill that serves them.
还有好啤酒
Good beer, too.
我还是继续看完吧
I think I'll poke through the rest of these.
看完了放在桌上就好
Just leave them on the table when you're done.
长牙呢 肯定是这样 她到那个年纪了
Teething. I'm sure that's what it is. She's at that age.
-我能想想办法吗 -丁香油
- Well, is there anything I can do? - Clove oil.
抹在手指上 擦在宝宝牙龈上
Dab a bit on your finger and rub it into your baby's gums.
能作为温和的止痛剂
It acts as a mild analgesic.
多少钱
How much?
没事的 就是点丁香油嘛
Don't worry. It's only a bit of clove oil.
什么药都有
我想付钱 弗里沃特先生
I want to pay for it, Mr. Freewater.
我一个人可以照顾好女儿 给
I can take care of my daughter alone. Here.
这个我来 坐这儿
Ah. I'll take this one. Here.
从你脸上的表情我能看出
I can tell by the expression on your face
你的进展跟我差不多
you were as successful as I was.
-你取得了多大进展 -毫无进展
- How successful were you? - I found nothing.
所有屠♥杀♥悬案
Every unsolved massacre
都无一例外地被归罪于抢劫的印第安人
was inevitably attributed to marauding Indians.
他们似乎成了各种野蛮行径的象征
They seem to have become a symbol for all forms of savagery.
你发现了什么
What did you find?
我们来找的人已经死了
The man we came to inquire after is dead.
-死了 -死透透了
- Dead? - As a hobnail.
经进一步调查 我发现了另一名士兵
Upon further investigation, I found another soldier,
一个符合我们的条件
one who fit our circumstances,
但从未去过芝加哥以西的地方服役
but had never served further west than Chicago.
我发现了一宗符合我们条件的凶案
And I found a murder that fit our circumstances
但它发生在纽约州北
but took place in upstate New York.
当地警♥察♥调查后
The local constabulary investigated
认为是抢劫的印第安人干的
and attributed it to marauding Indians,
据说是来向牧师和他妻子寻仇的
supposedly seeking revenge on a minister and his wife.
哪里 哪个镇
Where? What town?
新帕尔茨
New Paltz.
怎么了
What is it?
看 另一名吸引了我注意的士兵
Look at this. The other soldier that drew my attention --
约翰·比彻姆下士
Corporal John Beecham.
患有非常显眼的面部抽搐
Suffered from a most noticeable facial tic.
看他的出生地
Look at his place of birth.
新帕尔茨
New Paltz.
巧合吗
Coincidence?
我还得看官方记录
I need to see the official records, of course.
现在 给霍华德小姐打电♥话♥
In the meantime, ring Miss Howard.
-把我们的发现告诉她 -我吗 你怎么不说
- Let her know what we've found. - Me? Why don't you tell me
你俩之间到底发生了什么
what happened between the two of you?
她要利用她的权力
She's to use her authority to find out
从当地警方哪里查到更多关于屠♥杀♥案的信息
more about this massacre from local officials.
霍华德小姐 有你电♥话♥
Miss Howard? Telephone.
-警局 -是 先生
- Police headquarters. - Yes, sir.
我是霍华德小姐
This is Miss Howard.
莎拉 听我说 我们有发现
Sara? Listen to me. We've found something.
新帕尔茨发生过屠♥杀♥案
There was a massacre in New Paltz.
可能是一个叫比彻姆的人犯的案
It's possible it was committed by a man named Beecham.
约翰·比彻姆
John Beecham.
继续
Go on.
16年前 一位部长和他的妻子
16 years ago, a minister and his wife,
惨遭杀害 推测是印第安人干的
savagely murdered, supposedly by Indians.
他们有个儿子幸免遇难 住在波斯顿附近
They had a son that survived, and he lives not far from Boston.
我和克雷泽勒打算去跟他谈谈
Kreizler and I intend to go speak with him.
-他叫亚当·杜里 -我要跟你们汇合吗
- His name's Adam Dury. - Shall I meet you?
不 克雷泽勒认为你待在原地会更有用
No, no. Kreizler feels you'll be more useful where you are.
他想让你跟新帕尔茨的当局取得联♥系♥
He'd like you to contact the authorities in New Paltz
看看他们是否有关于凶手的其它信息
and see if they have any more information on the murders.
可我不能就这么干等着
But I can't just stay here.
他怎么不亲自给我打电♥话♥
Why isn't he calling me himself?
什么
What?
莎拉
Sara?
-我在这 -还有一件事情
- I'm here. - There's one more thing.
你要通知艾萨克森兄弟
You're to inform the Isaacsons
他们要赶下一趟西行的火车
they're to be on the first train west
跟约翰·比彻姆的前任指挥官会面
to rendezvous with John Beecham's former commander.
我会转告他们的
I'll let them know.
-莎拉 -什么事
- Sara? - Yes?
小心点
Be careful.
你认为我们在北达科他州会看到水牛吗
Do you think we'll see any buffalo in North Dakota?
没杀光的话也许能看见
If they haven't all been killed.
能看见印第安人吗
What about Indians?
没杀光的话也许能看见
If they haven't all been killed.
我为什么要在乎那是不是埃斯特的孩子呢
You know, why should I care if that's Esther's baby?
-你是不是不相信我 -相信什么
- You don't believe me, do you? - Believe what?
我对埃斯特没有感觉
That I don't have feelings for Esther.
我比你早两分钟来到这个世界上
I came into this world two minutes before you did.
没有人比我更了解你
I know you better than anyone.
我了解你胜过你了解你自己
I know you better than you know yourself.
你爱上埃斯特了
You're in love with Esther.
不去拜访茱莉亚的话你会后悔吗
Do you regret not visiting Julia?
我们基本上没有时间
We hardly had time.
挤挤总会有的
One makes time when one wants to.
那你就知道答案了
Then there's your answer.
简直不敢相信我们绕过纽约
I can't believe we're bypassing New York
直奔一个鸟都不拉屎的地方
and going straightaway to God-knows-where.
马萨诸塞州牛顿市
Newton, Massachusetts.
我能问一下 你为什么这么感兴趣吗
May I ask, why are you so interested?
亚当·杜里住在那
Adam Dury lives there.
我是说我见茱莉亚的事
I meant in my seeing Julia.
我记得你刚遇到茱莉亚的时候
I remember when you first met Julia.
你的公♥司♥当时一片消沉
Your company was rather dull
因为你当时什么心思都没有了
because you could think of nothing else.
你第一次身陷痛苦的时候是什么感觉
What does it feel like when you're in the first throes?
首先是坐立不安
Restlessness, above all.
思绪飘忽不定
Your mind is never still.
你在街角等着 免得她恰好经过
You wait at a street corner in case she happens to pass by...
参加一个让你畏惧的派对
attend a party that you'd otherwise dread
只是希望她也收到了邀请
in hopes she's been invited.
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表