剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
It's another boy whore.
为什么没人告知我
Why wasn't I told?
格雷迪通知了专员
Grady told the commissioner,
专员就和那两个犹太警探去了
and then the commissioner left with them two sheeny detectives.
-备马 -是 长官
- Raise the horses! - Yes, sir.
-道尔 派人 -是 长官
- Doyle, get the men. - Yes, sir!
我的老天
Bloody hell!
快点
Come on!
我的老天爷啊
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph.
-道尔 -长官
- Doyle! - Sir?
去叫伯恩
Summon Byrnes.
他已经来了 长官
He's already here, sir.
快点过来 这边
Come on, men! Over here! Come on!
都给我让开
Men! Let's see some movement!
坏事传千里啊
I see bad news travels fast.
这个恶魔就不能挑个好时候出动吗
Why can't this fiend do his work at a more reasonable hour?
快走 快走
Let's go, let's go!
让开
Move it out!
这家伙是被指派过来的
The man is appointed!
只是协助
As a favor.
现在他一副在这里指点风云的样子
And now he acts as if he's a 30-year veteran of the force!
这次他绝对吃不了什么好果子 局长
He'll be caught with his willy in the ringer this time, Chief.
介入谋杀调查
Impeding a murder investigation,
还是一起非常淫秽的案子
and a particularly salacious one at that.
我已经让那些孩子闭嘴了
I've tipped the boys off already.
罗斯福
Roosevelt --
从坚定的改革者到腐♥败♥的火炬手
From stalwart reformer to a torchbearer of corruption.
小报绝对会扒得干干净净
The papers will eat that up with a spoon.
能告诉我们这里发生了什么吗 专员
Can you tell us what's going on up there, commissioner?
据说又一个男孩被杀了
Word has it, ?it's another boy's been killed.
我想知道你的消息是哪里来的 斯蒂芬斯先生
I'd like to know where you get your information from, Mr. Steffens.
你和你的同事仿佛总是
You and your colleagues seem to be
先警方一步
one step ahead of the police in the matter.
所以这是真的了
So it's true, then?
史蒂文 到前面看着
Stevie! Get yourself around front, boy.
如果你看到警♥察♥ 就赶紧冲进来报信
If you see the police, you hightail inside.
-一定要告诉我 一定要告诉我 -好的
- You let me know, okay?! Let me know! - ?Okay!
-冲进来 小子 -好的
- Hightail it, boy! - ?Okay!
我可以感觉到
I can feel serrations
两只眼睛的眶上嵴和颧骨
on the zygomatic bone around both eyes
都有锯齿状割痕
as well as the supraorbital ridge.
和茨威格男孩遇害时一样
Identical to what we found with the Zweig boy.
也许使用同一把刀挖出这两个男孩的双眼
Probably used the same knife to take the eyes of both boys.
同一个人干的
The same hand at work.
小心站的地方
Careful where you step.
很抱歉让你看到这副场景
I'm sorry you had to see such a thing.
我见过死亡 但没见过这样的死亡
I've seen death before, but never like that.
我不知道他要怎么上到这里来
I fail to see a way ?he might have gotten up here.
活着下去
Or down, for that matter.
茨威格姐弟是被发现在一个水箱里
The Zweig children -- They were found in a water tank.
屋顶上
Up on a roof.
克雷泽勒是这么说的
That's what Kreizler said.
亚伦·默顿 档案上说他的尸体
And Aaron Morton -- the paper stated his body
藏在了布鲁克林大桥上
was hidden on the Brooklyn Bridge.
高度 他很喜欢高的地方
Heights -- He's attracted to heights.
屋顶上的水箱 两座桥 现在...
A roof-top water tank, two bridges, and now...
没错 没错 很好
Yes! Yes, that's good.
你还注意到这起罪案的那些细节
What else do the details of the crime suggest to you?
水会不会也很重要
Might water play a role, as well?
没错
Yes.
水看上去很重要
Water seems important.
也许...水的风景
Perhaps... A view of water.
茨威格姐弟被藏了起来 默顿也是
The Zweigs were hidden. The Morton boy, too.
最近两起都是弃尸在外
These last two, however, were left in plain sight.
他不再把受害者藏起来了
He's no longer hiding his victims.
他变了 他进化了
He's moved on. He evolved.
进化成什么了
Evolved to what?
你们有没有
Have you determined
查出死因是什么
what might have been the cause of death?
脖子上有一道瘀伤
There is bruising to the neck,
前后都有 应该是勒死
front and back, which indicates strangulation.
我没看到防御性伤口
I see no defensive wounds.
你不会是说他没有反抗吧
You're not suggesting he didn't put up a fight.
也许是没有
Maybe not.
我自愿
I come here willingly
和一个我能信任的人过来
with someone I believe I can trust.
就算我被掐住 我也不会反抗
And even as I'm being strangled, I don't struggle,
因为窒息本来就是扮演的一部分
because asphyxiation is an expected part of the act.
什么扮演
What kind of act?
性扮演
A sexual act.
看 一枚指纹
Look here -- a finger mark.
你觉得能照下来吗
Do you think it can be captured with a photograph?
恐怕太小了 没法复♥制♥
I'm afraid we're unable to reproduce something so small,
克雷泽勒博士 光线不足
Dr. Kreizler, ?not without sufficient light.
但我们必须试试
But we must try.
这枚指纹可能很珍贵
That fingerprint could prove invaluable.
小心 让开
Watch out! Out of my way!
这么多男孩被杀 你有没有看出规律
Do you see a pattern developing with the number of boys killed?
不好意思 先生们
Excuse me, gentlemen.
先生
Sir!
伙计们 所有人都出去
Okay, lads! Everybody out!
围好警戒线
Line up and look sharp!
快点
Come on!
赶紧给我上
Move your bloody asses!
小的们 赶紧的
Now, lads. File up!
惊诧到了
The police -- They're here!
-再拍一张 -我们需要更多光线
- One more. - We need more light.
我们能等到天亮再来
If we could only wait for daylight.
拉兹洛 我们该走了 我们必须走了
Laszlo, we must go! We have to go now.
如果被人发现你在这里
Roosevelt will be held accountable
罗斯福会被牵连的
if you're found here!
拉兹洛 快走吧
Laszlo, please. Come on.
-警司 -专员
- Sergeant. - Commissioner.
康纳专员 你终于到了
Captain Connor, good thing you've finally arrived.
为什么不先通知我
Why wasn't I informed about this?
调查进行的很顺利 警监
The investigation is well in hand, captain.
艾萨克森兄弟已经到了
The Isaacsons are already present.
你的人要尽可能协助他们
Your men are to assist them in every possible way.
年轻的专员罗斯福
Young Commissioner Roosevelt...
你好吗
are you well?
作为一个已经退休的人 局长
For a man who is retired, Chief,
你还是经常出现在我们面前
we're certainly seeing a lot of you.
一日为公仆 终身为公仆
Once a servant of the people, always a servant of the people.
我们需要封锁现场 专员
We need to secure these premises, Commissioner.
当然了 警监
Of course, Captain.
做你该做的事
Do your duty.
都听到警监说的话了
Okay, you heard the captain.
来不及了
It's about time!
快点 快点 快点
Come on! Come on, you! Come on!
没有时间 鉴证科学对我们来说毫无作用
Forensic science is no use to us without more time.
你必须让罗斯福明白...
You must make Roosevelt understa--
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我没有要你过来
I gave no such instruction for you to come here.
让塞拉斯带你回去
Have Cyrus take you.
谢谢 玛丽
Thank you, Mary.
我们奔波了一晚 拉兹洛
We've been up all night, Laszlo.
我想回去
I would prefer the opportunity
好好睡一觉 整理一下想法
to sleep and collect my thoughts.
我们必须趁记忆鲜活 赶紧回忆
While the impression is fresh, we must take advantage.
我保证 一个可怜的男孩
I assure you, ?the impression of a poor boy
被当作动物一般残忍♥屠♥杀♥的画面
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表