剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
- Come on now, old man. - Let's have a drink.
如果我要是喝酒的话 老家伙
If I still drank, old man,
我宁愿独酌 也不想跟你对饮
I would prefer to drink alone rather than with you.
我还是不明白我为什么要在
I remain baffled as to why I'm attending the opera
如此重要的夜晚来看歌♥剧
on a night as important as this.
其他人在哪儿
Where are the others?
罗斯福在盯守布鲁克林大桥
Roosevelt's watching Brooklyn Bridge,
莎拉和艾萨克森兄弟
and Sara and the Isaacsons are expecting us
在高桥塔等我们
at High Bridge Tower.
我们最好现在就走
It's best we leave now.
拉兹洛 我们得走了
Laszlo, we've got to go.
快点
Come on!
侦缉警司
Detective Sergeants.
他们今晚全都上岗了
They're all out there tonight.
社会秩序的守护者
The guardians of the social order.
16号♥包厢
Box 16.
你说的某个"追随者"
You meant it when you said
就是指他吗
certain "Followers of your work."
伯恩
Byrnes.
摩尔先生怎么跟你说的
What did Mr. Moore tell you exactly?
他说 他跟克雷泽勒博士
That he and Dr. Kreizler would join us
会尽快跟我们汇合
just as soon as they could.
还有时间
There's still time.
他一直盯着我们呢
He's not taken his eyes off us.
能麻烦你看看走廊里有没有人吗
Would you kindly see if there's anyone in the corridor?
-没有人 -太好了
- There's no one. - Excellent.
现在 约翰 咱们走
Now, John. Let's go.
克雷泽勒博士去比彻姆房♥间的时候
When Dr. Kreizler visited Beecham's rooms,
你们都讨论什么了
what did you discuss?
我跟他说眼睛的事情了
I told him about the eyes,
还有盒子里的心脏
the heart in the box.
有看起来让他感兴趣的东西吗
Was there anything else he seemed interested in?
这不是去高桥塔的路
This isn't the right way to the High Bridge Tower.
我们不去高桥
We're not going to High Bridge.
城市水系地图
The map of the city water system.
你现在带着地图吗
Do you have the map with you?
莎拉和艾萨克兄弟在那里等我们
Sara and the Isaacsons are waiting for us there.
全市半数警力在盯着那个地方
Half the city's police force is staking out the place.
而他们只会失望
Then they shall be disappointed.
你在说什么呢
What the hell are you talking about?
这次他没有拿走眼睛
He didn't take the eyes this time.
不管他是不是清醒的 他的注意力都在别的东西上
Conscious or not, his focus was on something else.
他在改变 仪式在改变
He's changing. The ritual is changing.
好好想想 约翰
Think, John.
你在他的房♥间里发现了什么
What did you find in his rooms?
一张地图
A map?
一张地图说明不了什么
The map on its own tells us nothing.
装着孩童心脏的盒子
The box with the child's heart.
不是孩童的心脏
Not a child's heart.
是更老的人 和他更亲近的人
Someone older, someone close to him.
-他的母亲 -那颗心中不仅只有爱 约翰
- His mother. - It's not only love that resides in the heart, John.
还有痛苦
It's pain.
我去看看他们怎么还没来
I'm going to see if I can find out what's happened to them.
-你让我骗了他们 -我别无选择
- You made me lie to them. - I had no choice.
如果警方要抓住比彻姆...
If the police were to get their hands on Beecham --
但是罗斯福相信你 我们都相信你
But Roosevelt trusted you. We all trusted you.
救命 救命
Help! Help me!
约瑟夫 约瑟夫
Joseph! Joseph!
救命
Help!
约瑟夫
Joseph!
约瑟夫
Joseph!
约瑟夫
Joseph.
他没事吧
Is he all right?
没事
Yes.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
约瑟夫
Joseph.
约瑟夫 是我 约翰·摩尔
Joseph. It's me, John Moore.
听我说
Listen to me.
你安全了
You're safe now.
你安全了
You're safe.
拉兹洛
Hey, Laszlo?
拉兹洛
Laszlo?
亚弗
Japheth.
我可以夺走你的眼睛
I could take your eyes...
但我要你看着
...but I want you to see.
别动
Stay there.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我知道你遭受了什么
I know what's been done to you.
你什么都不知道
You don't know anything.
那孩子也不知道
Nor does the child.
他和你母亲对你做的事没有关系
He had nothing to do with what your mother did to you!
他和你曾经一样无辜
He's as innocent as you once were.
杀死他也不会让你摆脱她
Killing him won't rid you of her.
你以为是因为这个吗
You think that's why?
亚弗 亚弗
Japheth. Japheth --
你以为你要去哪里
Where do you think you're going?
不
No!
看来我撞上了一场杀戮
Well... looks like I walked in on a bloodbath...
英勇地挺身而出
...and covered myself in glory.
可怕的杀戮
A terrible bloodbath it is, too.
这些可怜的人都死了
All these poor people dead.
而我
And me...
来得太迟了 没能从一个疯子手里救下他们
just too late to save 'em from a madman.
这不是霍华德小姐吗
Well, if it isn't Miss Howard.
第一个在
The first woman
纽约警局工作的女人
to work for the New York Police Department.
没有什么女人能干的活
'Tis no business for a lady,
特别是像你这样纤细可爱的
especially one as delicate and lovely as yourself.
亚弗
Japheth.
约翰 约翰
John. John!
该死
Damn it.
约瑟夫
Joseph.
约瑟夫
Joseph.
没事了
It's okay.
能听到我说话吗 亚弗
Can you hear me, Japheth?
你为什么要杀了他们
What made you kill them?
告诉我为什么 亚弗
Tell me why, Japheth.
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?
亚弗
Japheth.
亚弗
Japheth.
亚弗 亚弗
Japheth. Japheth.
亚弗
Japheth!
告诉我康纳警监怎么死的
Tell me what happened with Captain Connor.
他让我别无选择
He left me no choice.
不然他就会把我们都杀了
He would have killed us all.
我杀了康纳警监 长官
I shot Captain Connor, sir.
你一直敢于做你该做之事
You've always had the courage to do what's needed to be done.
你父亲会为你而豪的
Your father would be proud of you.
不管从哪个角度看 这都是一个正常健康的大脑
In every way, a perfectly normal and healthy brain.
那证明了什么 他没有疯吗
What does that prove? That he wasn't insane?
这说明我们什么都不知道
It proves we don't know anything.
上帝自有自己的安排
God works between the lines.
想想你们的成就
Just think what you achieved,
找到了一个和被害人毫无关系可循的凶犯
finding a killer with no connection to his victims.
真想知道他会躲多久
I wonder how long he would have stayed hidden.
我总觉得他希望这个社会知道
Somewhere inside, I believe he wanted society to know
他受到了双亲的折磨
he's its tormented offspring,
提醒着我们在每扇关闭的大门后
a living reminder of all the crimes we commit
我们所犯下的罪孽
behind closed doors.
重要的是你阻止了一个禽兽
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表