剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
这里
Here.
一个很大的切口吗
A large cut? Gaping?
对
Yes, sir.
眼睛呢
And the eyes?
眼睛被挖走了吗
Were the eyes missing?
没有 还在的
No, sir. They was there.
虽然泡在水里泡得惨白 但眼睛还在
Pale from being in the water, but they was there...
还盯着我呢
...staring up at me, they was.
我永远忘不了
I'll never forget it.
克雷泽勒博士
Dr. Kreizler.
侦缉警司
Detective Sergeant.
克雷泽勒博士 见到你真好 先生
Dr. Kreizler. Good to see you, sir.
大部分大块证据都被拿去分♥析♥了
Much of the organic evidence was taken away for analysis.
这是城市下水道和水系统图表
A chart of the city's sewage and water system.
比彻姆可能是从公共记录办公室偷走的
Beecham probably stole it from the Public Records Office.
我们怀疑比彻姆发现我们在监视屋顶
We suspect Beecham knows we're watching the rooftops,
于是就利用下水道来去了
so he's using the sewers to get around.
怎么了
What is it?
水
Water.
是啊 先生 我们考虑过
Yes, sir. We considered that
因为施洗约翰盛宴节只有10天就到了
since the Feast of John the Baptist is only 10 days away.
你不觉得这有联♥系♥吗
You don't believe there is a connection?
跟之前的案子没有
Not to the previous murders.
你觉得这另有用途吗
Do you think it has a different purpose?
不 我认为你是对的
No, I believe you're right.
可以让我单独待会儿吗
May I have a moment alone?
这是城市下水道和水系统图表
A chart of the city's sewage and water system.
施洗约翰盛宴节
...the Feast of John the Baptist
只有10天就到了
is only 10 days away.
水
Water.
其他方面的亲密性质
...intimate nature of so many other aspects.
每一宗杀人案都发生在
Each of the murders were committed
能看到水体的地方
within sight of a body of water,
比如河或公共澡堂
like a river or a public bath.
起初 我以为这副水系图
At first, I assumed this map of the water system
跟他利用下水道来去
had something to do with him
有什么关系
using the sewers to move around,
但现在我不确定了
but now I'm not so sure.
"我以水为你洗礼
"I baptize you with water,
但很快会有比我更伟大的人到来"
but someone is coming soon who is greater than I am."
路加3:16
Luke 3:16.
施洗约翰
John the Baptist.
他怎么了
What of him?
我觉得这是他用了约翰这个名字换掉乔治的原因
I believe it's why he took the name John, replacing George,
但却仍保留了侵犯他的男人的姓氏
but keeping the name of the man who assaulted him.
比彻姆
Beecham.
我们知道高对他很重要
We know heights are important to him.
他在山上感到了些许宽慰
The mountains are where he found modest relief.
但我开始认为水
But I'm beginning to think that water,
作为净化 扮演着同样重要的角色
in the form of purification, plays an equally important role
对于他病态的
in his morbid...
病态的什么
His morbid what?
仪式
Ritual.
这只是个理论
It's only a theory,
但我认为比彻姆用这张地图
but I believe Beecham used this map
选择下次凶案的地点
to select the location for his next murder.
施洗约翰盛宴 只有六天了
The Feast of John the Baptist, it's six days from now.
我们没多少时间了 我们需要你帮忙
We don't have much time. We need your help.
怎么帮
Where to begin?
高桥塔
High Bridge Tower.
那是城市的最高点
It's the highest point in the city.
多少钱
How much are they?
早 马库斯
Good morning, Marcus.
埃斯特
Esther.
我可以跟你说句话吗
May I speak with you?
我哥哥和我正急着...
I'm afraid my brother and I are in a hurry --
我可以等
I can wait.
我跟你上♥床♥
I didn't sleep with you
不是为了骗你或逼你照顾我的孩子
to try and trick you or force you to look after my child.
我自己能挣钱
You know, I can earn my own living.
但我不希望余生都孤独一人
But what I don't want is to be alone for the rest of my life
就因为我愚蠢地嫁错的男人
because a man I was foolish enough to marry
太懦弱不愿面对自己的责任
was too cowardly to face up to his duties.
我对你的遭遇真的很遗憾 埃斯特
I'm sorry for what happened to you, Esther, truly.
但是我没准备好照顾你或你的孩子
But I'm not ready to take care of you or your child.
我不是在乞求你的怜悯
I ain't askin' for your charity.
我只是希望你每次看见我的时候
I'm only asking that you not cross the street
不用过马路躲开
every time you see me.
凶手沉迷于
...the murders are in service
某种心理满足
to some kind of psychological gratification.
你来了 约翰
There you are, John.
拉兹洛只是在解释
Laszlo was just explaining the difference
普通杀人凶手和多重谋杀凶手的区别
between a common murderer and a multi-murderer.
都叫你拉兹洛了
Laszlo now, is it?
别跟我说你来这
Please tell me you haven't come here
是为了吓唬我奶奶的
just to frighten my grandmother.
这帮精神病患者根本
I'm not the least bit frightened by these...
吓不到我
psychopaths.
约翰 其实我来是想邀请你看歌♥剧的
Actually, John, I've come here to invite you to the opera.
歌♥剧
The opera?
是的 24号♥ 《唐乔瓦尼》
Yes. The 24th. It's "Don Giovanni."
你知道这一天的重要性吗
You are aware of the importance of that day?
施洗约翰盛宴节
It's the Feast of John the Baptist.
一入天主教...
Once a Catholic...
抱歉我跟霍华德小姐
I'm afraid I have a prior engagement
以及罗斯福专员事先约好了
with Miss Howard and Commissioner Roosevelt.
晚上大部分时间我都没有空
It'll keep me occupied most of the evening.
你介意跟我们一起吗
Perhaps you'd care to join us?
那就歌♥剧之后吧
Perhaps after the opera.
我可以提议不看歌♥剧吗
May I suggest we skip the opera?
抱歉 恐怕不可能
Unfortunately, that won't be possible.
我们去看歌♥剧
Our presence is required
是后续活动的必要前奏
as a necessary prelude to later events.
为什么
How so?
某个"我的追随者"会希望在那看到我们
Certain "Followers of my work" will expect us there.
天气不错啊
Lovely day, isn't it?
七点半怎么样
Shall we say half-past 7 then?
你比野人还脏
You're dirtier than a savage.
她只有在给我洗澡的时候才爱我
She only loved me when she bathed me.
她把我洗干净
She washed me.
你也应该洗洗
You deserve it.
真漂亮
So pretty.
看看鸟窝里的小鸟
Look at the little bird in its nest.
真好看 我要把它剪掉
So pretty, I'm gonna snip it off.
你配得上它
You deserve it.
我太爱你了
I love you so much.
6月
808酒吧旅店
我想道歉
I wanted to apologize.
我为我之前的失礼道歉
I'm sorry if I was discourteous.
谢谢
Thank you.
808酒吧旅店
约翰·斯凯勒·摩尔
John Schuyler Moore!
杰克·阿斯特
Jack Astor.
你穿得也太随便了吧
Rather underdressed, aren't you?
开场了吗
Has it started?
没人关心第一幕 唐·乔凡尼
Oh, nobody bothers with Act One. The fun only begins
勾引女人们的时候才开始有看头
when Don Giovanni seduces the ladies --
这也是你非常熟悉的桥段
something with which you're quite familiar.
如果你指的是茱莉亚·普拉特的话
If you're referring to Julia Pratt,
我相信你比我更熟悉
I believe you're more familiar than I.
-走吧 老家伙 -咱们喝一杯
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表