剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
for what happened to those kids.
我只是觉得足够了 就是这样
I-I just had enough. That's it.
我得停下来
I had to stop it.
停下什么
Stop what?
-杰西 -对 他们在我眼里就是小混♥蛋♥
- Jesse. - Yeah, I seen them little bastards,
站在那
standing there,
舔着糖果
licking a piece of candy
或者吃着蛋糕
or eating a drop cake,
盯着我 好像我是笼子里的动物一样
starin' at me like I was some animal in a cage,
我没在笼子里
only I wasn't in a cage.
那时候还没有
Not then, anyway.
没什么能阻止我去做我要做的事
There wasn't anything keeping me from doing what I had to do.
我知道我看上去的样子
I know how I look.
我的爸爸
Yeah, my -- my father...
他不想看到我 所以他跑了
He couldn't stand the sight of me, and he runs off.
而我亲爱的妈妈
My dear mother...
她从来没亲过我的脸
she never kissed my face.
一次都没有
Not... not even once.
没事的 杰西
It's all right, Jesse.
怎么 你相信我吗 博士
What, you believe me, Doctor?
你真认为 认为我杀了那些孩子
You really think I -- you really think I killed those kids
是因为 因为我妈妈
because... because my mother
从来没亲过我丑陋的脸吗
never kissed my ugly face?
你搞清楚我为什么要肢解他们了吗
You got it figured out why I cut 'em up?
-守卫 -切开他们的皮肤
- Guard! - Flayed their skin?
你弄明白我为什么要肢解他们了吗
You got it figured out why I cut them up?
守卫
Guard!
-漂亮的小眼睛 -丢掉它
- Pretty little eyes? Huh? - Drop it!
你永远都不会知道 只有我知道
You'll never know! Only I'll know!
只有杰西·帕默罗伊 你永远都不会知道
Only Jesse Pomeroy! You'll never know!
我刚刚肯定打瞌睡了
I must've dozed off a moment.
你应该没从杰西那得到你希望得到的信息吧
I don't suppose you got what you'd hoped from Jesse?
也许我不知道的那些真♥相♥
Perhaps the truth --
不比我知道的那些少
that I don't know as much as I think I do.
你好 西奥多
Hello, Theodore.
市长
Mayor.
适合骑行的美丽清晨啊
Beautiful morning for a ride.
确实是
It was.
自从城♥堡♥花♥园♥那个糟糕的事件发生之后
I've not heard from you directly
我就再也没直接收到过你的消息了
since the awful events of Castle Garden.
我唯一的新闻来源是我读的那些报纸
My only source of news is the papers I read.
我迫切希望你能无视那些出版物 市长
I urge you to ignore the press, Mayor.
引人注目的头条新闻往往都不是真♥相♥
Truth rarely makes for a good headline.
记住 那四百人对这个城市非常重要
Just remember, The 400 are too important to this city
不能把其中之一因谋杀罪而拘捕
to suffer the public humiliation
让他们遭受这种公开羞辱
of having one of their own arrested for murder.
恐怕我不知道你在说什么
I'm afraid I've no idea what you're talking about.
我在说已经有人开始怀疑
I'm talking about the fact that there's been suspicion cast
某个家族的成员了
on a member of a certain family --
一个非常重要的家族
a most important family.
他们拜访过我了 希望这件事
They've come to me in hopes that the matter
可以私下了结
can be attended to privately.
如果是说谋杀孩子的事
If the matter is murdered children,
那么应该按照法律来处理
then it will be attended to in accordance with the law.
就像你清楚谁让你坐上今天的位置 西奥多
Just as you're aware of who put you in your position, Theodore,
我也清楚是谁帮了我
I'm aware of who put me in mine.
这些报纸可能不尽真实
The papers may be rife with falsehoods,
但他们可以散布不满的情绪
but they can sow the seeds of discontent.
你想让我做什么
What would you have me do?
让那个家族处理这事吧
Let the family take care of it.
我们安全吗
Are we clear?
我们安全 市长
Clear we are, Mayor.
我们很安全
Clear we are.
查理
Charlie.
小心
Whoa! Look out.
"水平裂伤
"...horizontal laceration...
20厘米 在上腹部
"8 inches across upper abdomen.
内脏被移除"
Entrails removed..."
足够让你不想吃午饭了 是吧
Enough to put you off your lunch, isn't it?
我的胃口很好 谢谢
My appetite's quite good, thank you.
专员在吗 我们有预约
Is the Commissioner in? We've an appointment.
他跟康纳警监在一起
He's with Captain Connor.
我有个问题
I do have a question.
一个男人跟一个男孩是怎样发生性行为的
How exactly does the sex act occur between a man and a boy?
可以进行口♥交♥或肛♥交♥
There can be an assault upon the oral and anal passages,
当然了 就像男女之间一样
of course, as between a man and a woman.
-当然 -或者是用手
- Of course. - Or manual stimulation,
也许快♥感♥甚至来源于
perhaps even during the commission
完成谋杀犯罪的过程本身
of the murder itself.
手♥淫♥来代替性♥交♥
Onanism in place of coitus.
对有些人来说 这是唯一一种
Some men find it's the only way
可以完美地达到高♥潮♥的办法
to achieve a satisfactory ejaculation.
我可以理解女人自♥慰♥
I can understand self-gratification for a woman,
但对于一个成熟的男人 这看起来很不成熟
but for a mature man, it seems contrary to nature.
我完全同意
Oh, I whole-heartedly agree.
我是说 一个男人自♥慰♥
I mean, for a man to turn to self-pollution...
我曾认识一个正在培训的护士
I once knew a nurse in training.
-天呐 -是吗
- Oy gevalt. - Did you now?
是的 但是她没通过考试
Yes, but she failed her exams.
他们问她 她是如何清洗生殖器的
They asked her how she would bathe the genitals,
她说"怎么了 就像我给犹太人清洗一样"
and she said, "Why, the same way I'd bathe the Jews."
够了
That is enough!
我需要名字 现在就要 康纳警监
I want the name and I want it now, Captain Connor.
这些案子没有嫌疑人 长官
We have no suspects in these crimes, sir.
我也不想这样
I wish I could say different.
警局就没有发现任何有嫌疑的人吗
No person of means has come to the attention of the department?
是的 长官
No, sir.
我不会容许掩盖真♥相♥ 警监
I will not tolerate a concealment of facts, Captain.
如果出现犯罪
If a crime has been committed,
就必须全力以赴抓到罪犯
every effort will be made to apprehend the perpetrator.
我不在乎他的社会地位
I care not a wit about his social standing.
是 长官 我深有同感 专员
Yes, sir. And I share your sentiment, Commissioner.
你想见我们吗 长官
You wanted to see us, sir?
是的 进来 我有东西给你们看
Yes. Come in. I've something for you.
霍华德小姐 也请进来
Miss Howard, please join us.
这是刚送到的
They've just come in.
这将会成为警局的标准配枪
They'll be standard issue for every officer in the department.
柯尔特双弹簧铰链 选得好 长官
Colt, double-action. Excellent choice, sir.
请直接去射击场
Please go straightaway to the target range
熟悉你们的武器
and familiarize yourself with your weapons.
谢谢你 专员
Thank you, Commissioner.
霍华德小姐
Miss Howard.
我发现警♥察♥可能已经有嫌疑人了
It's come to my attention the police may have a suspect,
但是克雷泽勒的调查好像有所滞缓
but Kreizler's investigation seems to be lagging.
我希望你看看警方记录中
I want you to comb through police records to see
有没有值得怀疑的
if someone of means presents themselves by their actions
嫌疑人
as worthy of suspicion.
如您所知 长官 我们有理由相信
As you know, sir, there is good reason to believe
凶手也许是特权阶层的人
that the killer does come from privilege.
摩尔先生去梦死馆时发现的
Mr. Moore found out as much when he visited the brothel Paresis Hall.
我很清楚
Yes, I'm well aware
在警局中也有特权阶层的人
that privilege has powerful allies within the department.
所以请你小心点
So please be careful.
霍华德小姐
Miss Howard.
希望没打扰到你
I hope I'm not interrupting.
你经常会让人出其不意
It seems you're making a habit of surprises,
不过都是惊喜
albeit pleasant ones.
不如先请坐吧
Won't you sit down?
不用了
I think not.
是专员让我来的
I only came here on the instruction of the Commissioner.
我是来告诉你警方有嫌疑人了
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表