剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
我来给你介绍一个
I am in a position to introduce you
合适的年轻姑娘
to the right young lady.
令人讨厌的机器
Loathsome machine.
真是错综复杂
Quite a maze.
我们的杀手一定在这之中的
And our killer has to be found somewhere
某个地方
in the midst of it.
古文明认为指纹
Ancient cultures believed fingerprints
揭露了灵魂的秘密
revealed the secrets of the soul.
就像手相术
Just like palmistry.
作为科学家 这告诉我们什么 先生们
As scientists, what does it tell us, gentlemen?
目前为止没什么 但是如果我们找到第二个指纹
Nothing for now, but if we find a second print,
可能能告诉我们是不是同一个人的指纹
it may tell us whether it belongs to the same man.
这块呢
What about this spot here?
只是一部分指纹
It's only a partial print.
有些磨擦脊没有显现
Some of the friction ridges won't show up.
这里
Here.
还有这
And over here.
可能被割伤或者划伤了
They could be cuts or abrasions.
也许是体力劳动者
Belonging to a manual laborer, perhaps.
又或者是某种皮肤病
Or some skin disease.
我们需要一枚清晰的指纹来进行分♥析♥
We need a clearer print to do a proper analysis.
圣雷利呢
What about the Santorelli boy?
他的尸体或者衣服上
Could the killer have left prints
可能有凶手的指纹吗
on his body or clothing?
从他的流血量来看
With the amount of blood he shed,
很有可能
it's highly likely.
我们有他的指纹
We have his fingerprint.
我们知道他用什么样的刀
We know the kind of knife he uses.
我需要你们去停尸房♥检查一下尸体
I need you to go to the morgue to check the body.
你 你今天早上就在这
You! You were here this morning.
-出去 -不是我
- Out! ?- That wasn't me!
你知道规矩的 出去
You know the rules! Out!
我的确希望他待在华盛顿
I do wish he had stayed in Washington.
他的归来
His return to the city has brought nothing
只给居民带来了辛辣
but acrimony to its inhabitants.
说谁啊 泰悉尔先生
Who would that be, Mr. Tuthill?
罗斯福
Roosevelt.
星期天把酒馆都关了
Closing down the saloons on Sunday.
他以为他是谁
Who the hell does he think he is?
我觉得他是渴望改革
I'd call him a man thirsty for reform.
在我看来都是一派胡言
A bunch of hooey is what I say.
不会很久的 泰悉尔先生
This won't take long, Mr. Tuthill.
我看看 圣雷利 乔治奥
Let me see -- Santorelli, Giorgio.
这个就是了
Here we are.
现在...
Now...
完蛋
Well, I'll be damned.
圣雷利孩子的尸体
The body of the Santorelli child
被从停尸房♥带走了
has been taken from the morgue.
克雷泽勒博士 这是
Dr. Kreizler, this is evidence
警♥察♥局内部腐♥败♥的证据啊
of corruption within the police department.
的确
Indeed.
我说服了罗斯福专员
I've convinced Commissioner Roosevelt
相比他的自己人 他现在一定更相信你
that he now must trust you more than his own men.
警♥察♥不愿意追查凶手
The unwillingness to pursue the killer
只会让罗斯福先生在警局的
on the part of the police only highlights
孤立状态更加明显
Mr. Roosevelt's isolation within the department.
他们没有兴趣
They don't have the appetite to approach matters
从你的新的观点出发...
from this new perspective of yours --
"为什么"而不是"什么"
the "Why" rather than the "What."
每一位新的思想家一开始都会被
Every new thinker is at first condemned
比起杀害儿童的凶手来
by those for whom change is far more terrifying
更害怕改变的人所反对
than a murderer of children.
我们只能独自追查这个凶手
We are quite alone ?in searching for this killer.
但是我想那正适合你...
But I imagine that will suit you well enough --
独自追查
to be quite alone.
你的样子像是要去参加什么社会活动
Your appearance would suggest a social engagement.
我要去参加瓦莎学院的校友会
I have a Vassar reunion.
说实话 我更喜欢继续
Quite frankly, I'd prefer to continue working
研究圣雷利凶案
on the Santorelli case.
因为你想知道答案
Because you require answers,
还是你希望远离其他人
or you wish to keep the world at bay?
晚安 克雷泽勒博士
Goodnight, Dr. Kreizler.
有人是杀手 如果有人对你眨眼
Someone is the murderer, and if you've been winked at,
就意味着你被杀出局了
it means you've been killed and you're out of the game.
游戏的目的就是在杀手杀害你之前
The object is to catch the murderer
找到杀手
before he winks at you.
大家准备好了吗
Are we all ready?
我们是全班仅有的两个未婚大龄少女吗
Are we two the only old maids in the entire class?
霍华德小姐
Please, Miss Howard.
请说你自己就行了
Speak for yourself.
莎拉
Sara...
这位是弥尔顿
meet Milton.
弥尔顿 莎拉是我的大学室友
Milton, Sara's my old college roommate.
很高兴认识你
Pleased to meet you.
莎拉在警♥察♥局工作
Sara works for the police department.
我叔叔在波基普西当警♥察♥
My uncle is a policeman in Poughkeepsie.
他说这工作很有难度
He says it's challenging work.
是 我相信是这样的
Yes, I suppose it can be.
你死了后得去酒桶旁等着
You must wait by the punch bowl when you're dead.
我非常想告诉你我订婚了
I've been dying to tell you I was engaged,
但我担心你不会同意
but I was afraid you wouldn't approve.
我为什么不会同意
Why should I not approve?
只要这是你想要的就行
If that's... what you want.
我要的跟其他女孩没有差别
I only want what any girl wants.
还有一件事
?And here's something else.
我们做过了
We've done it.
有一天你会明白我说的意思
You'll know what I'm talking about one day.
我有点自以为是了
Oh, but I'm being presumptuous.
也许你有男朋友了
Perhaps you've got a beau.
这个
Well...
是有了 但才刚开始
there is someone, ?but it's only just begun.
他是谁
Who is it?
警♥察♥局的吗
Somebody at the police department?
天哪 不是
Oh, God, no.
他
He's, um...
他是个博士
He's a doctor.
我跟你父亲玩过桥牌
I used to play bridge with your father.
当然 我很抱歉因他的失误赢了他的钱
I regretted profiting on his misplays, of course,
但他坚持要赌钱
but he insisted on wagering.
他是个最职业的输家 贝尔夫人
He was a most proficient loser, Mrs. Bell.
这点毫无疑问
There's no denying that.
你父亲怎么样了
And how is your father?
他很好 谢谢你的关心
Oh, he's very well, thank you.
我父亲和我 我们很少说话
We seldom speak -- my father and I.
你可怜的哥哥
I wrote him a note
淹死时 我给他写过便条
when your poor brother was drowned.
我非常害怕大海
I am terribly frightened of the sea.
它难以预测
It is so unpredictable.
大海是无辜的 玛德琳
The water was innocent, Madeline.
波涛汹涌的大海比不上不稳定的水手
It wasn't rough seas so much as an unsteady sailor.
是卡洛琳
It's Caroline.
拉兹洛
Laszlo!
我想起一件事了
I remembered something.
他那晚没有离开过房♥间
He never left the room that night.
萨莉说他们等了她 但他一直没出来
Sally said they waited for her, but when he didn't come out,
他们损坏了锁 发现里面没有人
they broke the lock and found it empty!
谁根本没有离开过哪间房♥
Who never left what room?
乔治奥 妓院
Giorgio, the brothel.
有扇窗户 我从街对面看到了
There was a window -- I saw it from across the street.
太高了不可能跳下去 没有防火梯
It's too high to jump. There was no fire escape.
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表