剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
What matters is you stopped a monster.
我们原本是想找一个禽兽
We set out to find a monster,
然而却只找到了一名受伤的孩童
but all we found was a wounded child.
原谅我 但是...
Forgive me, but...
我很累了
I'm exhausted.
我知道你很想保住他的命
I know how badly you wanted him alive.
这世界上的杰西·帕默罗伊和亚弗·杜里
The Jesse Pomeroys and Japheth Durys of this world
都会将他们的秘密带入坟墓
will take their secrets to the grave.
但我相信肯定还有其他这样的人
But there will be others, I have no doubt.
也许总有一天 我们会从他们身上
And from them, we might one day learn
了解一个人是怎样走向邪恶
what compels a man to do evil.
和走向光明
And to do good.
和走向光明
And to do good.
巡警
亚弗·杜里
这是那个杀死了孩子的人
尽管康纳警监已经
...and although Captain Connor was no longer
不在警局供职
serving with the Police Department,
他依然坚持坚守着他的道德准则
his adherence to the moral code he once devoted his life to
让他在危急时刻...
saw him act in a most brave and...
挺身而出
honorable manner.
警方的优秀工作
We can credit good police work
让这四个月来笼罩在
to putting an end to the horror that has
这座城市上的恐怖阴云终于散去
plagued our city these past four months.
今日我有幸将这块赞颂奖章
It is my pleasure to present this Medal of Commendation
授予康纳警监的家人
to the family Captain Connor left behind.
敬礼
Ten hut!
虽然我们经历了很多困难和不幸
Regardless of the difficulties and personal misfortunes,
过去四个月的合作中
the past four months have proved to be
我们还是收获颇丰
more than a fruitful partnership.
我可以说我们现在是...
I daresay what we now share is...
朋友
friendship.
那么敬朋友
Then a toast to friendship.
-朋友 -朋友
- Friendship. - Friendship.
这杯敬你 也敬我
Here's to you, here's to me.
愿我们永远不会出现分歧
May we never disagree.
但如果出现分歧 那就去你的
But if we do, hell with you.
这杯敬我
Here's to me.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
约翰
John.
这本来是要给玛丽的
This was for Mary.
希望你能找到愿意给予的人
I'll hope you'll find someone you can give it to.
谢谢你 拉兹洛
Thank you, Laszlo.
现在是真的结束了 对吗
It's really over now, isn't it?
你听起来很失望
You sound disappointed.
我从来没有过这种经历
I've never had an experience like this,
不知道我还能有几次
and I wonder how many more I'll be allowed.
不知为什么 我感觉
Somehow, I get the feeling
你不会再理那些管束你的人了
you're done with people allowing you to do things.
我之前说的话是认真的
I meant what I said before.
不 你不是
No, you didn't.
你爱你没有的东西
You're in love with what you don't have.
你爱你的梦
You're in love with your dreams.
你不是吗
Aren't you?
我想是吧
Yes. I suppose I am.
那好吧
Very well, then.
那我应该耐心地
I shall wait very patiently
等你成为探长
until you become Chief of Detectives.
现在让我陪你叫车吧
In the meantime, let me accompany you to a carriage.
我很安全的 谢谢你
I'm perfectly safe, thank you.
马车
Cab!
来了
Come on now.
他等不了一整晚
He won't wait all night.
20世纪快要结束了
The 20th century is almost upon us,
涌现出无数新奇的主意和崭新的未来
and with it, a bright new future with bright new ideas.
为什么不会呢 女人都有权力投票了
Why, women might even get the right to vote.
华盛顿广场 谢谢
Washington Square, please.
约翰·摩尔 你抢了我的马车
John Moore, you just took my cab!
-他在那里 -谢谢
- He's there. - Thank you.
我也不是很清楚我为什么要来
也许是因为现在我可以说出我的感受了
我总是以成年人的态度看待我的失败
I've always blamed my failings as an adult
以孩童的态度看待你对我所做的事
and what you did to me as a child.
那是我的...失败
Those failings... were my own.
我记得你以前和我说过
I remember something you once said to me.
"自然不会让人超越自己的极限 只会更差"
"Nature never allows a man to be more than he is. Only less."
这么多年 我一直认为这些话说明
For years, I believed those words reflected
你自身的痛苦和失败
your own bitterness and failure.
但我现在明白那都是为我好
But now I understand there were for my benefit.
你只是想让我准备好接受你所知的
You were simply preparing me for what you knew would be
痛苦与失望的人生
a life of disappointment and pain.
但你错了
But you were wrong.
我现在知道了
I know that now.
我还是认为我们可以做得比自然认定的更好
I still believe we can be better than nature intended,
就算你不行
even if you can't.
你尽力了
You did the best you could.
再见 爸爸
Goodbye, Papi.
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表