剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
man's nature is to seek not good, but evil.
每个人生来就有罪孽
Everyone is born in sin.
所有人都需要救赎
Salvation is required by all.
如果没有救赎的需要
And if the need for salvation did not exist,
教堂自会找到存在的意义
the church would surely find its invention necessary.
这个日历真漂亮 主教
That is a beautiful calendar, Bishop.
二月
我想问问你 2月19日
May I ask you, what's the importance
有什么重要的
of the 19th of February?
那是圣灰星期三
It was Ash Wednesday.
"尘土和粉料"
"Dirt and Paint."
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
作为一个信奉天主教的人 我早该想到的
Growing up Catholic, I should have known.
最后一个问题 威勒姆虔诚吗
One last question. Was Willem devout?
我说了 他过得很好
As I said, he lived a life of the flesh.
"2月19日
"On February 19th,
我看到你的孩子在教堂外兜售自己"
I seen your boy parading himself outside the church..."
"脸上全是尘土和粉料
"...with dirt and paint on his face.
我观察了他几次后
"I decided to wait
"终于在一天晚上带着他
"And saw him several times before one night,
离开了那里“
I took him away from that place."
-有名字吗 -你不会喜欢的
- Do you have a name? - You won't like it.
我一开始既不喜欢这件事
I don't like anything about this to begin with.
威勒姆·凡·伯根夫人
Willem Van Bergen.
凡·伯根
Van Bergen?
你确定吗
Are you certain?
我相信有一对有权有势的夫妇
I'm certain a wealthy and socially prominent couple
有一个邪恶的儿子
have a son of dubious character
符合我们对凶手的多条推测
who shares any number of traits with our killer.
所以市长才来亲自警告我
Makes sense, then, that I was warned to look the other way
不要多管
by the mayor himself.
那我建议你
Then I suggest you do
听市长的话 不要夺冠
what the mayor says and look the other way.
你说什么
What are you saying?
凡·伯根不是我们要找的凶手
Van Bergen is not our killer.
你怎么得出的结论
And how did you reach that conclusion?
我去了一趟五叉路的教堂
A visit to a church in the Five Points --
乔治奥·圣雷利可能去过那里
one Giorgio Santorelli might have attended.
那里都是一些可怜的移♥民♥
The congregation was made up of poor immigrants,
那世界和波特主教和他的金发唱诗班孩童相去甚远
a world away from Bishop Potter and his golden-haired choirboys.
这并不能回答我的问题
That doesn't answer my question.
凶手选择的被害人能让他想起
The killer is choosing victims who somehow remind him
自己的生活背景和阶层
of his own background and upbringing, his own class.
我都开始有点认为你是不想找到凶手了
I almost believe you don't want the killer found,
这只是你的一个借口
that this is nothing more for you than an exercise,
或者对人性的测试
or an examination of the human mind.
你想让我帮忙查到一个名字
You asked my help in providing you with a name,
我照做了
and I've done so.
就这样
Now that's all.
这不是什么教室
This is not a classroom
或者你的什么实验
or one of your laboratory experiments.
这个人残酷无情地
This man is killing children
杀害儿童
in a most cold-blooded and horrific way,
单纯什么理论是无法阻止他的
and no amount of theorizing is going to stop him.
该采取行动了
It's time to take action.
他死定了
Totally got him.
-真想知道他为什么不下 -就是
- I wonder why he bothers playing at all. - I know.
康纳警监 我想和你谈谈
Captain Connor. I'd like a word with you.
好吧 伙计们
Okay, lads...
你对威勒姆·凡·伯根有什么了解
What do you know of Willem Van Bergen?
我...我知道凡·伯根这个名字 长官 但
I, uh, I-I-I know the Van Bergen name, sir, but...
市里每个人都知道他的名字
everyone in the city knows that name.
你不知道有关于他的报案吗
You're unaware he had complaints filed against him?
我们每天会接到上千起报案 专员
I mean, we've a thousand complaints a day filed, Commissioner.
我总不可能全都知道
You don't expect me to know all of them.
你的办公室非常干净 警监
You keep your office very neat, Captain.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
我要你小心地查清楚威勒姆·凡·伯根的
I want you to discreetly find the whereabouts
动向
of Willem Van Bergen.
我要一个地址
I want an address.
我从来没做过牛奶浴
I've never had a milk bath before.
你的牙齿怎么了
What happened to your teeth?
吃太多糖了
Too much candy.
罗斯福专员
Commissioner Roosevelt?
-他们准备好了吗 -准备好了
- Are the men ready? - More than ready.
-长官 -那我们走吧
- Sir? - Let's be on our way then.
你要和我们一起去吗 可能会很危险
You're coming with us? It might be dangerous.
专员 你要亲自去逮捕
Well, Commissioner, you personally goin' to arrest
凡·伯根这样的大人物
a rich degenerate like Van Bergen
肯定会引起媒体的注意
will surely draw the attention of the press.
所以我要你必须
That's why I asked you to keep your search
暗中调查他的去向 警监
for his whereabouts confidential, Captain.
这是这座城市欠这个家族的
I feel the city owes the family that much.
走吧
All right, come on!
让开 让开
Move! Move out of the way!
警♥察♥巡逻
上 上 上
Go, go, go!
你是我的了
You're mine now.
在这里等着 警监 让我来
Wait here, Captain. Let me do this.
谁啊
Who's that?
开门 警♥察♥
Open the door! This is the police!
威勒姆·凡·伯根 开门 警♥察♥
Willem Van Bergen, open the door! This is the police!
母亲
Mother.
不好意思 女士 你是谁
Excuse me, madam, who might you be?
艾菲小姐
Miss Effie.
我敲门你怎么不开
Why didn't you answer when I knocked?
处理掉那孩子
Deal with the boy.
我能...留着这条裙子吗
Can I...keep the dress?
你不能这么做 你不能这么做
You can't do this. You cannot do this!
你是罗斯福先生吗
You're Mr. Roosevelt, aren't you?
是的 你住在这里吗 艾菲小姐
I am. Do you live here, Miss Effie?
是的 长官 26年了
Yes, sir. 26 years.
不好意思 好像是弄错了
Please excuse us. There's been some confusion.
不是这里吗 专员
This is not the right place, Commissioner?
晚安 女士
Have a lovely evening, ma'am.
康纳警监
Captain Connor!
长官
Sir?
我们需要离开这里
We'll need to leave here.
我不想走
I don't want to go.
我知道 宝贝 我知道
I know, precious. I know.
你不能逼我
You cannot make me.
没事的 只是一小段时间
It's all right. It's just for a little while.
我的威勒姆 我的好孩子
Oh, my Willem. My good, good boy.
不
No!
不
No!
不 不
No! No!
我希望你知道 专员
I want you to know, Commissioner,
我花了不少钱才搞到那个地址
I paid good money for that address.
不少钱
Good money.
显然还不够多
Apparently not good enough.
把你的武器给我
Hand me your weapon.
把你的武器给我
Give me your weapon, now!
你会后悔的 罗斯福先生
You're gonna regret this, Mr. Roosevelt.
我们走
Let's go.
走
Go!
你每次按铃
Every time you ring,
都会把我的奶奶吓个半死
you scare the life out of my grandmother,
特别是这么晚了
especially late at night.
我要给你看点东西
I have to show you something.
人类有传统习俗的习惯
Humans are creatures of habit, of traditions and customs.
所以我们的凶手
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表