剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
沉默天使
第一季第七集
别胳膊肘往外拐 罗斯福
Do not betray your kind, Roosevelt.
你会发现自己丢了朋友
You'll find yourself with no friends.
你无权生活在正常人社会中
You have no right to live among decent people.
我是凡·伯根家族的人 你是个无名小卒
I'm a Van Bergen! You're a nobody!
你没有勇气正视
You don't have the courage to see yourself
你自己真正的样子
for who you really are. It's because you're a coward.
我可以带你离开
I can take you away.
拦住他
Stop him!
塞拉斯
Cyrus?
-他在哪里 -他逃走了
- Where is he? - He got away.
19世纪 患有精神疾病的人被认为是脱离了他们的真实本性
而研究他们的专家就因此被称为精神病学家
这样更像了吗 史蒂文
Is that closer, Stevie?
不 那也不是他
No, that ain't him, neither.
你确定眼距不是更宽些吗
Are you quite sure the eyes weren't further apart?
不 我说了 他的眼睛挤在了一起
No. I told you, the eyes were bunched up
脑门像堵墙一样大
and the forehead was big as a wall.
或许是因为你看他的角度
That could have been the angle you saw him from.
-他很高 -别替他说话
- He was a tall man. - Don't put words in his mouth.
我唯一比你强的地方就是绘画
The one thing I know better than you is how to draw.
图是你画的
The drawings may be yours,
但是史蒂文看到了那人的脸 不是你
but it's Stevie who saw the man's face, not you.
听他说的 别告诉他他看到了什么
Listen to what he tells you. Don't tell him what he saw.
他告诉我他看到什么了
He's telling me what he saw.
但你没听进去
But you're not listening.
你画的是你想画的
You're drawing what you want to draw.
那你怎么不来画
Why don't you draw it, then?
你只需要放下
All that's required is that you put aside
你对凶手身份的固有想法
your preconceived notions of who the killer is
-听他说了什么 -我听了
- and just listen to what's being said. - I am listening!
够了
Stop!
别吵了
Stop it!
我们这样是找不到人的
We ain't gonna find nobody like this.
博士 你不觉得讽刺吗 一个移♥民♥孩子
Doctor, do you not find it ironic that an immigrant child
被丢在了自♥由♥女神像脚下
was left at the foot of Lady Liberty herself?!
-你不能进来 -泰悉尔先生 没事
- You can't be in here. - Mr. Tuthill, it's all right.
是我叫他们来的
They're here at my request.
孩子的身份确认了吗
Has the child been identified?
他叫恩斯特·罗曼
His name is Ernst Lohmann.
他自称"萝茜"
He called himself "Rosie."
他在我们监视的那家妓院工作
He worked at the brothel we were watching.
就像其他人那样
As we've observed with the others,
生殖器被割掉
removal of the genitalia,
右手从手腕上方处被割掉
severing of the right hand above the wrist --
尺骨和桡骨都是被整齐切开
both the ulna and radius cleanly cut --
胸部大面♥积♥受损
massive damage to the thorax
腹部有侧向撕裂伤
with lateral lacerations to the abdomen.
他只挖出了一只眼睛
He only cut out one eye.
或许是被打断了
Perhaps he was interrupted?
他取走了他的心脏
He's taken his heart.
这是第一次
That's new.
而且 他还取下了
Also, he's removed
顶骨上的这部分头皮
this section of scalp covering the parietal bone.
割头皮
Scalped.
我只在西部见过这种事
I've only ever seen the likes of that out West.
你说什么
What did you say?
我在达科他州经营农场时见过类似的事
I saw something similar when I was ranching in the Dakotas.
我不幸看到了几具白人的尸体
I had the misfortune to look upon the corpses
是在一场印第安大屠♥杀♥后被人残杀
of several white men mutilated after an Indian massacre.
请看看尸体
Look at the body, please.
你确定你所见到的是类似的情景吗
Are you sure what you saw was similar?
类似是的 眼睛
Similar, yes -- the eyes...
下♥体♥
the lower parts.
当然了
Of course.
你完成尸检后 重新检查
After you've finished, re-examine the correspondence
我们收到来自医院 疯人院的通信
we received from the mental hospitals, the asylums.
寻找跟西部的联♥系♥
Look for any mention of patients with a connection to the West.
印第安人 移居者 铁路工人
Indians, settlers, u202dlaborers of the railroad --
暂时不做区分
we make no distinction, not yet.
霍华德小姐得帮助他们
Miss Howard will be needed to assist them.
现在 容我单独待会儿
And now if I may have a moment alone.
对不起
沉默天使 第一季 第七集
你没有孩子 你没有灵魂
You who have no children. You have no soul.
他没有自己的孩子 就非得
He has no children of his own so he must use
用我们的孩子来证明他自己的疯狂想法
the children of others to prove his crazy ideas -- our children!
上车
Get in.
早上好 先生们
Good morning, gentlemen.
男童妓杀手再次出手
怎么回事
What happened?
又有个孩子被杀了 这次就在我们眼皮底下
Another kid was gutted, this time right under our noses.
可不是凡·伯根干的
It wasn't Van Bergen what done it.
不是他吗
Not him?
时间...
Th-th-the timin'...
对不上
it don't fit right.
他已经
He was already...
他已经什么
He was already what?
说啊
Well, speak up, man.
是个意外
Twas an accident.
你对他做了什么
What did you do to him?
我只说让你盯着他的
"Keep an eye on him," I said.
我到底雇你干什么的 天呐
What do I pay you for, anyway? Jesus!
别担心 局长 找不到他的
Don't worry. u202dChief, they won't be found.
我处理好了
I took care of it.
我来告诉你这个城市的规矩吧 你个蠢爱尔兰佬
Let me tell you how this city is run, ya stupid mick.
我们服务富人
We serve the rich,
而作为报偿 他们带我们脱离原始的肮脏
and in return they raise us above the primordial filth.
要是我们不能做到 可就惨了
And God help us if we don't keep our end of the bargain.
对于他们
You see, to them,
你和我不过是愚蠢的动物
you and me are nothing but dumb animals,
并不比我们替他们挡住的那些人♥渣♥和穷♥人♥强
no better than the lowlifes and the tenement scum we protect 'em from.
哪怕他们
It don't matter that they --
手很软
that they got soft hands
穿着丝绸的女裤
and that they dress in silk bloomers.
只要他们有钱 我们就得听他们的
So long as they have money, we do their biddin'.
如果你不那么做 他们会雇比你膀一倍的人
And if you don't, they'll pay someone twice your size
把你沉进河底
to sink you to the bottom of the river,
就像你对他们的儿子那样
like you no doubt done to their son.
局长
Chief.
别跟我说什么你处理好了
So don't tell me that you bloody took care of it.
要我送你们去哪吗
Can I drop you gentlemen somewhere?
自然历史博物馆 如果方便的话
The Natural History Museum, if it's convenient.
-77街 -我知道在哪
- 77th and -- - I know where it is.
西77街和中♥央♥公园 杰克
West 77th and Central Park, Jack.
好的 老板
You got it, boss.
我曾读过你写的一篇专题著作
I once read a monograph you wrote.
我甚至还看懂了一部分
I even understood some of it.
我们就是来谈这个的吗
Is that what we're here to discuss?
《我们对孩子的伤害会回到我们身上》
"The Harm We Do To Our Children Is Revisited On Ourselves."
标题很上口
Catchy title.
你有孩子吗 凯利先生
Have you children, Mr. Kelly?
我把五叉路教堂的孩子都看做是我的孩子
I count all the poor of the Five Points as mine.
被富人所虐待
Abused by their betters,
被华尔街所欺骗
swindled by Wall Street,
被百万富翁巷的富人拒之门外
shunned by the swells on Millionaires' Row --
我为那些我的人♥民♥感到自豪
I was proud of my people back there.
他们终于站起来了一次
They've gotten off their knees for once.
但是暴民的德行你也知道
But you know how mobs can be.
肯定是你安排的了
Arranged by yourself, no doubt.
你可比我们上次见面时要精神多了
You're looking a little more chipper than the last time we met.
那是在哪来着
Where was that again?
你捎我们一程 想要得到什么呢
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表