剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
Your task will be to keep me informed
警局中的动向
of developments within the department
并时刻告知罗斯福我们外面的调查进度
and keep Roosevelt abreast of our actions outside.
他同意了吗
And he agreed?
也许不是很情愿
Perhaps not in so many words.
快点
Come on, boy.
慢点
Steady.
我可以认为你这是有兴趣吗
May I assume you have an interest?
你不该擅自对我做出任何揣测 博士
It wouldn't be fair to assume anything about me, Doctor.
你今晚看上去很美 霍华德小姐
You look lovely this evening, Miss Howard.
塞拉斯
Cyrus.
请送霍华德小姐进门
Please see Miss Howard to the door.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
我自己可以进去 谢谢
I can see myself in, thank you.
你说你叫什么来着
What did you say your name was?
埃斯特 你呢
Esther. And you?
马库斯
Marcus.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
我也是
Likewise.
举起手来
Heads up!
没错 先生 这能完全治愈牛皮癣
Yeah, sir, this will literally cure psoriasis.
领带 好看的领带
Tie! Fine ties!
好用的领带
Good ties!
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen...
看看这块美丽的幕布
take repose on this beautiful settee.
请上前来
Step right up.
*远离城市喧嚣*
*Far away beyond the glamour*
*很远的地方*
*of the city and its strife*
-海边有个小农场 -晚上好 先生
- *There's a quiet little homestead by the sea* - Evening, sir.
*有个温柔可爱的小姑娘 过着快乐的生活*
*Where a tender, loving lassie used to live her happy life *
*她无比满足于她的生活*
*Contented in her lot as she could be*
*她从来没有遇到过风浪*
*Not a shadow ever seemed to cloud*
*她的青春充满阳光*
*The sunshine of her youth*
*他们以为她的生活不会有任何痛苦*
*And they thought no sorrow could her life befall*
*但她有天晚上离开了他们*
*But she left them all one evening*
*他们悲痛之中明白真♥相♥*
*And their sad hearts knew the truth*
*她的爸爸将她的画像翻向了墙壁*
*When her father turned her picture to the wall*
*有个不可提及的名字*
*There's a name that's never spoken*
*她的母亲几乎心碎*
*And a mother's heart half-broke*
*家族中又失去了一个人*
*Just another face that's missing from the old home*
*那就是*
*That is*
*所有了*
*All*
*人们还是记得她*
*There is still a memory living*
*一个无法原谅的父亲*
*There's a father unforgiving*
*还有翻向墙壁的画像*
*And a picture that is turned toward the wall*
唱得好
Bravo!
唱得好
Bravo!
真不错
That was pretty!
我就说吧
That's what I said!
晚上好 先生
Good evening...sir.
如果你不问 我也不会说
If you don't ask questions, I don't give answers.
不得无礼
Manners.
-我喜欢你 -我喜欢你
- I like you. - I like you.
你和其他人不一样
You aren't the same as the other guys.
没错
No, I'm not.
你的价是多少
So, what's your price?
你的价是多少
What's your price?
我们都是来找乐子的 朋友
Now, we've all kind of entertainment here, friend.
想要欢愉
A little pleasure?
-想要痛苦 -来跳个舞吗
- A little pain? - Would you like to dance?
你喜欢哪个
What do you fancy?
我要喝一杯
I need a drink.
我想知道些东西
I'm seeking information.
我想问关于乔治奥·圣雷利的事
I want to know about Giorgio Santorelli.
我为什么要告诉你
And why should I tell you anything
-我没告诉警♥察♥的东西 -他真挑
- I ain't already told the cops? - He's so picky.
因为这还会再发生
Because it could happen again.
你的姑娘还会消失
Another one of your girls could disappear,
她被肢解的尸体
and her dismembered body
将会被随意弃置在某个偏僻的小巷
unceremoniously dumped in some lonely venue.
而警♥察♥只会找借口
There's only so many times
推脱不管
the police can look the other way.
好吧
All right.
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
谁来见过这个男孩
Who saw the boy?
都是些怎样的客人
What type of clients were they?
他们都有什么癖好
What were their predilections?
这个孩子的嘴巴很脏
The boy had a filthy mouth on him.
他的常客喜欢听他说他们有多下♥贱♥
His regulars liked to hear how worthless they were,
说他们多么不配
how they didn't measure up.
要是你受不了上流社会的腔调
You Fifth Avenue swells don't suffer enough.
就来找我买♥♥乐子吧
Gotta come here and pay me for it.
*粗粗一看*
*By a glancing dart*
*是黛西·贝尔种的*
*Planted by Daisy Bell*
但你应该留下来
But you should stick around.
你看上去可能会挺喜欢这里
You look like you might enjoy yourself.
*美丽的黛西·贝尔*
*Of beautiful Daisy Bell*
*黛西 黛西*
*Daisy, Daisy*
*给我你的答案*
*Give me your answer, do*
来吧
Come on.
别害羞
Don't be shy.
我叫萨莉
My name is Sally,
我能满足你所有的梦想
and I can make all your dreams come true.
*这婚姻并不相配*
*It won't be a stylish marriage*
*我付不起*
*I can't afford...*
这边
Hey. Over here.
我给你三块
How about I pay you $3
你告诉我你对乔治奥·圣雷利都知道些什么
and you tell me what you know about Giorgio Santorelli?
五块
$5.
不不不
No, no, no.
告诉我乔治奥的事
Tell me about Giorgio.
格洛丽娅
Gloria.
她有很多常客
She had lots of regulars.
有的很不错
Some very nice ones.
有的很有钱
Some very rich ones.
不过她只会提起有银色微笑的那个
She only talked about the one with the silver smile, though.
银色微笑
Silver smile?
他叫什么
What was his name?
你知道吗
Do you know?
你不有趣
You're not very fun.
你一点都不有趣
In fact, you're no fun at all.
他那天晚上和他一起走了吗
Did she leave with him that night?
有银色微笑的那个人
The one with the silver smile?
格洛丽娅从来没离开过房♥间
Gloria never left her room.
我们听到她在里面 但她从来没出来过
We heard her in there, but she never came out.
我们就不想等了
We got tired of waiting.
等我们破锁进去时 发现她已经不见了
When we broke the lock, there was no sign of her.
里面没有人
There was no sign of anybody.
那有三层楼高
It was a three-story drop.
格洛丽娅没有翅膀
And Gloria didn't have wings.
你撒谎
You're lying.
你撒谎
You're lying.
就算没有翅膀 格洛丽娅还是飞走了
Even without wings, Gloria flew away.
总有一天 我也会飞走
And someday I will, too.
那是...
Is that...
很不错吧
Ain't that sweet?
你认识他吗
You know who he is?
我见过他
Hm. I seen him before.
他是罗斯福和那个
He's a friend of Roosevelt
该死的精神病医生的朋友
and that alienist son of a bitch.
这可太不幸了 先生们
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表