剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
-吉布 -我的小斑猫
- Jib? - My tabby.
他没跟我说过失业的事
He never told me he lost his job.
是人口普查局吗
Was that at the Census Bureau?
不是 他是个慈善工作者
Oh, no. He was a charity worker.
在圣诞节解雇
What kind of an employer
慈善工作者算哪门子主顾
dismisses a charity worker at Christmas?
你出租的是他的房♥间吗
And is it his room you're letting out?
他走之后我就没有过房♥客
I haven't had any lodgers since he left.
那是个舒适的小房♥间
It's a cozy little room.
随意看吧 走廊过去就是
Take a look for yourself. Just along the corridor.
什么东西死了
Something died.
晚上好 霍华德小姐
Evening, Miss Howard.
-你想干什么 -没什么
- What do you want? - Ah, nothing much.
既然我都已经没有工作了
Now that I'm no longer gainfully employed, sure,
全世界对我都没有约束
the world's my oyster.
我能送你回家吗
May I walk you home?
不用 你要是再在这里闲逛
You may not. If you idle here a moment longer,
我就通知你的前任同事了
I shall alert one of your former colleagues.
祝你在大晚上这个时间能找到一个
Oh. Well, good luck finding one at this time of night.
还想当警探呢 霍华德小姐
Still trying to be a detective, are you, Miss Howard?
别挡我的路
Get out of my way.
不想让我送你回家的话
You don't want me to see you home,
那你最好自己小心点
well, you best be careful is all.
只要有人从后面跟上你
All it takes is for someone to come up behind you,
一手掐住你的脖子 逼你跪下来
clasp a hand around your mouth, and force you to your knees,
你都不知道是谁强♥奸♥了你
and you'll never know who it was put it inside you.
不
No.
不麻烦了 姑娘们 他是找我的
Don't worry, girls. He's with me.
看着点 马克西 我们用不了多久
Keep an eye out, Maxie. We won't be long.
你在街上干什么
What are you doing out on the street?
警♥察♥把我们赶出来了
The cops threw us out.
我们还能去哪儿
Where else we got to go?
到救助会找个房♥间
You find a room in a rescue society.
他们要是不收留你 你就找个寄宿屋
And if they don't take you, you go to a boarding house.
拿着
Here.
这些钱够用了
There's enough money there.
要是还需要 找我就行
If you need any more, you just ask.
我不想让你在街上过活
I don't want you working or living on the street.
明白吗
Understand?
你确定你跟我说的
You sure what you told me
就是你们要找的那个人吗
about the the man you're looking for is right?
是的
Yes.
我有一个朋友遇到了一个人
It's just, a friend of mine met someone
答应带他走跟他一起生活
who promised to take him away to live with him.
他的脸有特征吗
What of his face?
他没说那人的脸有什么不对劲的
He didn't say there was anything wrong with his face.
我问过了
I asked.
如果我就是凶手呢
What if I were the killer?
没别的意思 摩尔先生
Yeah, no offense, Mr. Moore,
但是我宁愿相信猪会飞
but there's more chance of pigs flying.
我这样问是因为我们要找的人
Well, I ask because the man we're looking for
可能并不是你们的客人
may not be a client.
他的工作可能能让他
He might have a job that allows him
接近你们 赢得你们的信任
to get close to you boys and win your trust.
比如说是一名慈善工作者
A charity worker, for example.
我才不会信任那些混♥蛋♥
Yeah, I wouldn't trust those sons of bitches
只会踢他们
as far as I could kick 'em.
他们只是假装关心 其实只是想来占点便宜
They just pretend to care so they can cop a feel.
那牧师呢 或者医护工作者
A preacher then, or -- or a medical worker?
法蒂玛有没有告诉过你
Did Fatima ever mention to you
他的圣人是做什么的
what his saint did for a living?
你觉得他到底为什么会相信他
Can you think of any reason why he would've trusted him?
他只说那个人和他的爸爸完全不一样
All he said was the man was nothing like his father,
他最恨的就是他爸爸
that he hated his father more than anything in the world.
这么吵还哪有心思继续下去
How am I supposed to keep goin' with that din?
都是因为你喝的那些酒
It's all that whisky you been drinkin'.
不许怪我的妮维
Don't you blame my Nievie.
该死的女人 还有你的妮维
Gosh damn you, woman. And your Nievie!
塞拉斯
Cyrus?
塞拉斯
Cyrus?
什么吩咐 先生
You called, sir?
我叫塞拉斯 他在哪里
For Cyrus. Where is he?
上帝啊
Jesus Christ!
吓我一跳
Scared me.
-你来这里干什么 -和你一样
- What are you doin' out here? - Same as you.
那去吧 如果你找得到你的小丁丁
Ah. Go on, then, if you can find the wee thing.
死胖子
Fat bastard.
英文中这念面包
Broyt is "Bread" In English.
莱娜 跟我念
Lena, repeat after me,
面包都不新鲜了
"The bread is stale."
面包都不新鲜了
Ze bruht ist stehl.
是的 我记得他
Yes, I remember him.
你父母报案了 你能说说你怎么告诉他们的吗
Your parents filed a complaint. May I ask what you told them?
只说了他是我朋友
Only that he was my friend.
"朋友"是什么意思
What exactly do you mean by "Friend"?
意思就是朋友
I mean friend.
我教英语 我知道这是什么意思
I teach English. I know what the word means.
抱歉 我们必须要问你 他有没有碰过你
I'm sorry we have to ask, but did he lay hands on you?
一次都没有 我和我父母都说得很清楚
Not once. I made that clear to my parents,
但他们还是报了案
but they filed the complaint about him anyway.
你们一起的时候都聊些什么
When you were together, what did you talk about?
聊我有多恨我父母
How much I hated my parents.
这么多年 你觉得为什么
Then all these years later, why do you think
一个成年男性会和一名12岁的女孩做朋友
a grown man would befriend a 12-year-old girl?
我觉得他是想找人说说话
I think he wanted someone to talk to.
我觉得他没什么朋友
I don't think he had many friends.
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》
你好 我是侦缉警司卢修斯·艾萨克森
Hello. My name is Detective Sergeant Lucius Isaacson.
六月
-乔治·比彻姆 你认识他吗 -不
- George Beecham. Do you recognize his face? - No.
六月
孩子们 孩子们
Hey, boys. Boys.
你们见过这个人吗
Have you seen this man?
-不 -不 没见过
- No. - No, I haven't.
我声音太响了吗 爸爸
你说得没错
我只是一个冒名顶替的人
干杯
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》
六月
圣巴拿巴盛宴节
The Feast of St. Barnabas.
你觉得这对他来说有什么意义吗
Do you think it has meaning for him?
所有事对他来说都有意义
Everything has meaning for him.
他做的任何事
Whatever he does,
都让他和这些男孩们更加亲近
it allows him to befriend these boys.
我们找过的那名教师 艾莉·莱西卡
The teacher we questioned, Ellie Leshka,
好几次对他用了"朋友"这个词
used the word "Friend" about him several times.
我们应该继续找慈善机构
And we should keep talking to charity organizations
和教堂志愿者
and church volunteers.
这些男孩对慈善工作者只会
Boys like these must have nothing but contempt
抱鄙夷的态度
for charity workers.
作为人口调查员 比彻姆很可能
As a Census worker, Beecham would most probably
和他们父母打过交道
have dealt with their parents.
他最讨厌的就是他的父亲
He hated his father more than anything in the world.
约瑟夫说阿里·伊本·加齐是这样的
That's what Joseph said about Ali ibn-Ghazi.
他最讨厌的就是他的父亲
He hated his father more than anything in the world,
艾莉·莱西卡也说过这样的话 对吧
and Ellie Leshka said something similar, no?
"我有多恨我的父母"
"How much I hate my parents."
而乔治奥·圣雷利遭到毒打
And Giorgio Santorelli was beaten.
好好想想
Think of it.
他好像能看透他们
It's like he can read their minds.
他很了解他们
He knows all about them --
他们扭曲的童年 毒打 贫穷
their wretched childhoods, the beatings, the poverty.
他所说的一切和他们都有共鸣
Everything he says chimes with them.
他理解他们 所以他们相信他
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表