剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
At the time, no.
但是我们在对其他医院
However, upon looking through correspondence
进行调查后 发现这里有个病人
from another hospital, it appears there's a patient here
符合其他描述
who matches certain other reference points.
圣伊丽莎白医院的
St. Elizabeth's.
鲁道夫·邦兹尔
Rudolf Bunzl.
邦兹尔先生六年前出院了
Mr. Bunzl was released six years ago.
我能看看他的记录吗
May I see his records?
布莱克威尔的男性病人被送到其他医院了
Blackwell's male patients are being moved to another facility
记录也一并送走了
and all records along with them.
恐怕我也不知道邦泽尔先生的文件现在在哪里
I'm afraid I couldn't say where Mr. Bunzl's file is right now.
你可以找圣伊丽莎白医院要记录
You could ask St. Elizabeth's for their records.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我能问问为什么圣伊丽莎白医院
Can I ask why St. Elizabeth's receives patients
要从西部的州和领地接收病人
from the Western states and territories?
你直接为罗斯福专员工作吗
You work directly for Commissioner Roosevelt?
是的
I do.
因为那是一家政♥府♥医院
Because it's a government hospital.
什么
Pardon me?
圣伊丽莎白医院...
St. Elizabeth's --
全名是政♥府♥精神病医院
Its official name is The Government Hospital for the Insane,
但由于其对待病人的方式
but it's referred to as "St. Elizabeth's" out of
而被称为圣伊丽莎白医院
courtesy for its patients.
病人都是谁
And who are its patients?
因为精神原因不适合服役的
Soldiers and sailors deemed unfit for service
士兵和水手
due to mental problems.
士兵
Soldiers?
没错
Yes.
从西部送来的
Sent from out West?
一部分
Some.
谢谢
Thank you.
玛丽
Mary?
我一直在想你住的地方
I've been thinking of the circumstances in which you live
也就是我们住的地方
that is, in which we live.
我相信你之前的经历
I have no doubt that what happened early in your life
才导致了
was the result of events that
你突然爆发的暴♥力♥
provoked an aberrant outburst of violence on your part.
但是我相信这不是你的本意
However, I believe that it's behind you.
所以我想你是不是最好
So I wonder if it might be best for you...
搬出去
to strike out on your own.
你是个成年女性了
You're a woman now...
能自力更生了
and capable of living by yourself.
莎拉
Sara?
他是一名士兵
He's a soldier.
什么
What?
我觉得他可能是一名士兵
I think he may have been a soldier.
我今天去了布莱克威尔岛
I went to u202dBlackwell's Island today.
肯定很煎熬吧 你没事吧
That must have been difficult. Are you all right?
没事 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
我去问一名病人的事
I went there to ask after a patient,
他有虐待儿童的前科
a man with a history of violence toward children.
他曾经被送到华盛顿的一家精神医院
He was once committed to a mental hospital in Washington,
-从西部 -我看不出有什么关联
- sent there from out West. - I don't see the connection.
圣伊丽莎白医院是政♥府♥精神病院
St. Elizabeth's is The Government Hospital for the Insane.
他们把不适合服役的士兵和水手都送到哪里
It's where they send soldiers and sailors deemed unfit for duty.
你发现了什么
What did you find out?
他六年前从布莱克威尔岛出院
He was released from Blackwell six years ago.
我给圣伊丽莎白医院去电让他们告诉我更多
I rang St. Elizabeth's and asked them to tell me more about him,
但他们在电♥话♥里不愿意透露任何信息
but they wouldn't provide any information over the telephone.
我想自己亲自去一趟
I propose that I go there in person.
-你和克雷泽勒说过了吗 -你去告诉他
- Have you told Kreizler? - You'll have to tell him.
走吧 我们一起去
Well, come on, then, we'll go together.
不
No.
莎拉 怎么了
Sara, what's wrong?
你们俩之间出什么事了
Has something happened between you?
他有一件事说得没错
He was right about one thing --
在某种情况下 我们都会行使暴♥力♥
given certain circumstances, we're all capable of violence.
他伤害你了吗
Did he hurt you?
以斯拉
Ezra?
以斯拉
Ezra!
这是哪里来的
Where did you get this?
刀不是玩具
A knife is not a toy.
睡不着吗
Just couldn't sleep?
走吧
Come on.
她喜欢你
He likes you.
送它上♥床♥吧
Hmm. Let's put him to bed.
抱歉 打扰到你们了吗
I'm sorry. Am I interrupting?
约翰 约翰 这是以斯拉
John. John, this is Ezra.
你好 以斯拉
Hello, Ezra.
能睡着了吗
Think you can sleep now?
那晚安吧
Well, then, good night.
怎么了 约翰
What's the matter, John?
你好像非常不安
You seem disquieted by something.
你对她做了什么
What did you do to her?
-对谁 -莎拉
- To whom? - Sara.
我不知道你在说什么
I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about.
发生了什么
What happened?
你就是为了问我关于莎拉的事才来的吗
That's why you've come, to ask me about Sara?
我是来告诉你我们的凶手可能
I've come to tell you it's possible our killer
曾经是西部的一名士兵
was once a solider out West.
你怎么知道的
How did you arrive at this?
是莎拉
Sara.
她准备去华盛顿继续调查
She intends to go to Washington to continue investigating.
那样只会给罗斯福徒增关注
That would only draw attention to Roosevelt.
我们会自己去
We'll make the trip ourselves.
告诉我你们俩怎么了
Tell me what happened between you.
莎拉觉得要向我提起一些事
Sara felt entitled u202dto bring up certain things --
一些我不想和你说的私事
personal things that I would rather not discuss with you.
要我提醒你一下吗 当初是我介绍你们的
May I remind you it was I that introduced you?
没错 我们帅气怠惰的共同好友
Yes, our handsome u202dbut indolent mutual friend.
你是这样看我的吗
Is that what you think of me?
不 莎拉是这样看你的
No. It's what Sara thinks of you.
我很遗憾 约翰
I'm sorry to say it, John,
但是恐怕她只会这样看你
but I'm afraid that's all she'll ever think of you.
她人很好 不会说出来
She's far too kind to say it,
所以最好由我来告诉你
so it's best you hear it from me.
小心点 拉兹洛
Be careful, Laszlo,
不然你可是会孤独终老
or you're going to end up a lonely old man.
快 揍死他
Come on! Knock him out!
生吞杰克押20
20 on Eat 'Em Up Jack.
加油啊 杰克
Come on, Jack!
把他生吞了
Eat 'em up!
迷路了吗 社会男孩
You lost, society boy?
离开了你的地盘
Wandered out of your own neighborhood?
不过
Then again...
你好像还是很喜欢这里
you seem to like it down here...
说些什么精灵 娈童的故事
with all the fairies, the sodomites.
你自己才是精灵吧
Must be a fairy yourself, huh?
我没说错吧
Am I right?
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me!
你们僭越了 你和那个精神病学家
You're in well over your head, you and that alienist.
听清楚了吗
Do you hear me?
你吓不倒我 康纳
You don't scare me, Connor.
玛丽
Mary...
过去24小时发生了那么多事 我...
After all that's happened in the past 24 hours, I...
如果可以的话 我..,
If it's not a presumption, I...
我希望你可以和我共进晚餐
I'd very much like if you would join me for dinner.
请坐近一点
Please sit closer.
我不知道为什么我之前没邀请过你
I don't know why I didn't ask before.
这是威尔第《阿伊达》中的《我的故乡》
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表