剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
知道吗
You know, there are...
我们有些人都觉得他不是人类
some of us who don't even believe he's even human.
觉得他可能是...鬼
Think he might be a...spirit.
他绝对是个人
He's most assuredly human.
沉默天使
第一季第九集
新帕尔茨发生过屠♥杀♥案
There was a massacre in New Paltz.
可能是一个叫比彻姆的人犯的案
It's possible it was committed by a man named Beecham --
约翰·比彻姆
John Beecham.
你觉得是场意外吗
Do you think it was an accident?
他的喉咙被割开拉到了耳根
His throat was cut from ear to ear.
告诉我们关于你弟弟的事
Tell us about your brother.
我在后巷撞见他
I came across him sitting astride a dead striker.
一个年轻男孩
A young man -- a boy, really.
他不停地用刀捅向尸体
He was stabbing at the body with a knife, over and over.
克雷泽勒博士
Dr. Kreizler!
快跑 快跑
Run! Run!
19世纪 患有精神疾病的人被认为是脱离了他们的真实本性
而研究他们的专家就因此被称为精神病学家
如果你愿意 那就记得
"...And if thou wilt, remember,
克里斯蒂娜·罗塞蒂《我死后 亲爱的》
如果你想 就遗忘吧
"And if thou wilt, forget,
我不会陷于阴影
"I shall not see the shadows,
我不会沐浴大雨
I shall not feel the rain,
我不会听到夜莺的歌♥声
"I shall not hear the nightingale sing on,
不会痛苦
"As if in pain.
梦绕阴阳之界
"And dreaming through the twilight,
不分昼夜
"That doth not rise nor set,
不论铭记或遗忘
"Haply I may remember,
都是幸福
and haply may forget."
我非常遗憾
I'm so very sorry.
深表哀悼
My deepest condolences.
谢谢
Thank you.
请原谅我
Please forgive me
向你提出你曾给过我的建议
for offering you the same advice you once gave me.
你不必独自承受悲痛
You are not alone in your sorrow,
为你所爱之人哀悼也不需感到羞耻
and there's no shame in grieving for those you love.
拉兹洛
Laszlo.
结束了
It's over.
这该死的调查结束了
This wretched investigation is over.
拉兹洛 你先缓一天再...
Laszlo, give yourself a few days before you --
再什么
Before I what?
再害死你吗
Before I get you killed, too?
她的死不是你的错
You weren't responsible for her death.
如果不是我 又是谁
Who then, if not me?
沉默天使 第一季 第九集
于是我们
So...there we were,
就在门外等着博士回来
waitin' outside the house for the Doctor to return.
那印第安女人 她请我们进去了
And the Indian lass -- she invited us in.
"你们要喝杯茶吗" 她说
"Would you like a lovely cup of tea?" She said.
她请你们进去喝茶吗
She invited you in for a cup of tea?
我看得出她不止是想喝茶
I could tell that she was interested in more than a cup of tea.
于是我就走了
So I made myself scarce.
玛丽不能说话
Mary couldn't speak.
那不是字面意思 侦缉警司
I wasn't being literal, Detective Sergeant.
她用眼神说的 懂吗
She said it with her eyes. Know what I mean?
你看到她带康纳上了卧室
You saw her lead Connor up to the bedroom?
牵着他的鼻子
By the nose.
那她什么时候去拿刀的
So when'd she fetch the knife?
这个嘛
Well...
我猜她一直
I suppose she had it hidden,
把刀藏在她裙子里的
up her petticoat the whole time.
你指望我们相信你吗
You expect us to believe you?
我指望你们相信我
I expect you to believe me
而不是黑人和一个蠢蛋马童
over Sambo and some halfwit stable boy.
-马库斯 -看看你们
- Marcus. - Look at yous,
两个犹太人扮警♥察♥
a couple of heebs playin' at cops.
这个问题要问你们之中的文学大家
Here's one for the literary scholars among you.
莎士比亚的戏剧里 哪个角色
Who is the greatest killer of chickens
是最大的鸡杀手
in all of Shakespeare's plays?
是麦克白 因为
That would be Macbeth, because...
他犯下了最邪恶[禽类]的谋杀
he committed murder most fowl.
你好 专员
Hello, Commissioner.
你似乎是正要去教堂
You look like you're on your way to church.
来 坐吧
Here. Why don't you take a pew?
我刚从葬礼回来
I've been to a funeral.
是吗
Have you now?
可以说此事你也负有一定责任
One could say you bear some of the responsibility,
你 和你这30年来建立的警力
you and the police force you built over the last 30 years.
点区有人暴♥动♥
You know, you got rioting in the Points.
还有连环杀人犯在逃
You got a multi-murderer on the loose,
你却跑来指责我犯下罪行
and you come walking in here, accusing me of crimes
而那明明是你缺乏领导力引起的
brought on by your own lack of leadership?
这警局里哪里有好人能让我领导呢
And where will I find good men in the department to lead?
不管好人坏人都不会追随他们不尊重的人
Men, good or bad, do not follow what they don't respect.
那你教他们尊重什么
And what is it that you teach them to respect?
我教他们尊重警徽
I taught them to respect a badge...
警服
...and the uniform...
和他们所代表的一切
and all they stand for.
他们不尊重软弱
What they do not respect is weakness.
你就没有更要紧的事去做了吗
Now don't you have more pressing issues
而不是来错误地指控一个老头子
other than making false allegations against an old man
打扰他享受退休后的清静
who's just trying to enjoy the fruits of his retirement?
软弱藏在过去 老头子
Weakness is hiding in the past, old man.
恐怕不行 我跟拉兹洛谈过了
I'm afraid it's no use. I've spoken to Laszlo,
他不肯 或者说无法改主意
and he won't -- or can't -- change his mind.
那我们就只能不带他继续了
Then we'll have to continue without him.
我知道这是多大的机会
I know how much of an opportunity this is.
我知道这有助于说服...
I know how much it could help convince --
请别侮辱我
Please don't insult me.
你真觉得我这么做是为了提升自己的地位吗
Do you honestly believe I'm doing this to advance myself?
我这么做是因为想再次安然入睡
I'm doing this because I want to sleep soundly again.
要是下个男孩被杀呢
What happens when the next boy is killed?
我不是在说会发生什么
I'm not talking about what happens.
我是在说可能发生什么
I'm talking about what's possible.
你可以放手不管吗
And is it possible for you to walk away from this?
我可不能
Because I can't.
克雷泽勒博士退出是因为他受了伤害
Dr. Kreizler's withdrawn because he's been hurt,
受了最严重的伤害
as badly as anyone can be.
但我们还有责任继续下去
But we have a duty to go on.
但我们没有知识 不知道怎么做
But we don't have the knowledge or the know-how.
我们有个名字
We have a name.
我们有嫌疑人了
We have a suspect.
我认为亚弗·杜里杀了他的父母
I believe Japheth Dury killed his parents
以及一个叫乔治·比彻姆的人
and a man named George Beecham.
他用了他一半的名字
He took his name, or part of it,
变身成了约翰·比彻姆
and became John Beecham.
我们只需要找到他
All we have to do is find him.
-这是什么地方 -原本是沙龙
- What is this place? - It used to be a saloon
但专员的《周日执照法》
before the Commissioner's Sunday Licensing Laws
让它黄了
put it out of business.
欢迎来到我们的新总部
Welcome to our new headquarters.
我跟踪他去了他家
I followed him to his place.
康纳
Connor.
他住在布鲁克林
He lives in Brooklyn.
那房♥子里只有他们一家
They're the only family in the house,
他们还有院子和屋外厕所
even got a yard and an outhouse.
这不公平 他活得阔绰
It ain't fair he's living like that
玛丽却死了
and Mary's in the ground.
真可惜她没干掉他
It's a pity she didn't finish him off.
我要是有机会 会一把刀插♥进♥他喉咙里
because if I got the chance, I would stick a shank in his throat.
你想杀人不需要割他喉
You ain't gotta cut a man's throat to kill him.
你只需要
All you gotta do is...
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表