剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
It's all right there. I've drawn it for you.
你把它理想化了
You've idealized it.
这看上去像是文艺复兴时画的殉道圣徒
This looks like a martyred saint in a Renaissance painting,
不是被残害的孩子
not a mutilated child.
这对我没用
It's no use to me.
如果你就这么看我的画作
Well, if that's what you think of my work,
干吗还打扰我美妙的一晚
why did you drag me away from a perfectly good evening
去看一副我可能这辈子
to witness a sight that will probably stay with me
都忘不掉的画面
for the rest of my life?
我得看到你所看到的
Because I need to see what you saw.
我在这事上需要你的帮助 约翰
I need your help in this matter, John.
我看到一个男孩
I saw a boy,
暗示性地穿上了女孩的衣服
dressed suggestively in girl's clothing,
他
who had been --
就像是被动物撕碎了
It was as if an animal had torn him apart.
具体点 伤口是深是浅
More specific. Deep wounds or shallow?
下手精准 还是凌乱
Precisely executed or haphazard?
露出内脏了吗 肠子什么的 摩尔
Were the viscera exposed? The guts, Moore.
我知道内脏什么意思
I know what viscera are.
男孩的喉咙被割得见骨
The boy's throat had been cut to the bone.
右手被砍下
His right hand was severed.
胸膛和腹部被切开
His chest and abdomen ripped open,
内脏散落在脚边
and the innards u202dwere left by his feet --
应该是一颗肾脏和一片肺
a kidney and a lung, I think.
他的生殖器被切除了
And his genitalia had been removed,
鸟啄走了他的眼睛
and birds plucked out his eyes.
他的裙子呢
And his dress?
白裙子
A white dress.
就像小女孩穿的那种
The same as any little girl might wear.
你还没说这究竟是为了什么
You still haven't told me what this is about.
你要询问嫌疑人吗
Are you supposed to interview the suspect?
什么嫌疑人
What suspect?
贝尔维尤医院
抱歉 克雷泽勒博士
I'm sorry, Dr. Kreizler.
我不知道你在做这些凶案的顾问
I wasn't told you were consulting on these murders.
我自己也才知道
I only just found out myself.
沃尔夫先生怎么来到这里的
And how did Mr. Wolff come to be here?
他被发现藏在新桥附近的一间仓库里
He was discovered hiding in a warehouse down by the new bridge.
警方一直在为另一件凶案找他
The police had been looking for him for a different murder.
他们知道是谁吗
And do they know who?
另一名男妓 跟他一样
Another male prostitute like himself.
警♥察♥称他用刀捅死了
The police claimed he stabbed his friend
他的朋友
to death with a knife.
然后 嗜血让他发疯
Then, crazed by blood lust,
就去寻找下一个被害人了
went looking for his next victim.
不不
No, no, no, no!
除了警♥察♥还有人询问过他吗
Has anyone questioned him, aside from the police?
有个看守想来着 差点被沃尔夫挖掉眼睛
One of the wardens tried, but Wolff almost gauged his eyes out.
陪他们进去
Accompany them.
谢谢 富勒博士
Thank you, Dr. Fuller.
安静下来
Settle down.
可以问问你这么做是想达到什么目的吗
May I ask what you're hoping to achieve with this exercise,
沃尔夫先生
Mr. Wolff?
警♥察♥拿了大头
The police have the lion's share.
我是克雷泽勒博士
My name is Dr. Kreizler.
我有时为法庭做精神病学家
I sometimes work as an alienist for the courts.
告诉我 博士
Tell me, Doctor...
这你治得好吗
can you cure this?
梅毒晚期是无法医治的
There's no cure for advanced syphilis.
你被控谋杀了埃德温·班德
You have been charged with the murders of Edwin Band and --
埃德温活该
Edwin deserved it!
如果可以我愿再杀他一次
I'd kill him again if I could.
那男孩呢
And the boy?
你被控把他切成了碎片
You're accused of cutting him to pieces.
是啊
Yes.
警♥察♥说你们是在梦死馆认识的
Police said you knew him from Paresis Hall.
你看我像个小男孩吗
Do I look like a boy to you?
同性恋人聚会的场所
我才不会踏进那家全是有钱基佬的
I wouldn't step foot in that molly house
茉莉屋full of rich pansies.
你看什么看
What are you looking at?
我让你兴奋了吗
Do I stimulate you?
你觉得他像埃德温吗
Does he remind you of Edwin?
守卫 请打开门
Guard, please, open the door.
打开门
Open the door!
-退后 -拉兹洛
- Back up! - u202dLaszlo.
你干什么
What are you doing?
拉兹洛
Laszlo.
你怎么知道我不会伤害你
How do you know I won't hurt you?
你捅了埃德温20刀
You stabbed Edwin 20 times.
他肯定伤你很深
He must have hurt you deeply.
埃德温的眼睛是什么颜色的
What color were Edwin's eyes?
绿色
Green.
嫉妒的颜色 他有别人了
The color of envy. He found someone else.
乔治奥的眼睛是什么颜色
What color were Giorgio's eyes?
你没杀那男孩 是吧
You did not kill that boy, did you?
没有
No, I didn't.
博士
Doctor?
哪个会先要我的命
What'll take me first --
绞架 还是痘
the gallows or the pox?
在纽约州 恐怕会是电椅
I'm afraid in New York State, it'll be the electric chair.
不管怎样 你很快就不会再痛了
Either way... u202dYour pain will be gone soon.
大门
康纳警监
Captain Connor?
是他做的吗 招供了吗
Did he do it? Was there a confession?
这么说吧 林可 我们稍稍
Let's just say, Linc, we gave him a little bit
动了点刑 他就像黄油一样化了
of the third degree, and he melted like butter.
伯恩局长
Uh, Chief Byrnes?
你也参与了逮捕沃尔夫的行动吗
You have anything to do with apprehending this Wolff fellow?
没有
No.
我就是顺道来恭喜
I was just passing by to congratulate
康纳警监的
Captain Connor here.
你们知道我退休了 但我很以
I'm retired, as you know, but I take great pride
我的警员的成就为傲
in the achievement of my boys.
我是道尔警司
I'm Sergeant Doyle.
你对新专员的部门改革政策
What do you think of the new commissioner's policies
怎么看
on department reform?
我说 罗斯福先生想要多少绳子我们都给他
I say we give Mr. Roosevelt all the rope he wants.
要是他没有急着用那些绳子上吊再说吧
We'll see if he doesn't soon hang himself with it.
可以说一句吗 先生
A-and a quote, sir?
您最近都在做什么
W-what have you been doing with your time
既然你现在不再担任警♥察♥局长了
W-what have you been doing with your time
你是怎么打发你的时间的呢
now that you're no longer chief of police?
投机华尔街
Speculating on Wall Street.
摩根先生和他的同伴们
Mr. Morgan and some of his associates
非常大方地给出建议
have been most generous with their advice.
-克雷泽勒来了 -克雷泽勒博士
- There's Kreizler. - Dr. Kreizler!
克雷泽勒博士 耽误你一点时间
Dr. Kreizler, a moment of your time.
作为精神病医生
As an alienist,
你是否被要求让另一位女士
have you been asked to get another madman...
克雷泽勒博士
Dr. Kreizler!
克雷泽勒博士
Dr. Kreizler!
克雷泽勒博士
Dr. Kreizler.
是他 我听说过他
That's him. I've heard about him.
小姐
Miss?
约翰·摩尔
John Moore.
-你好 -你在这做什么
- Hello. - What are you doing here?
我 我们过来见专员
I've, um -- W-we've come to see the commissioner.
-莎拉和我 -我是霍华德小姐
- Sara and I -- - I am Miss Howard,
纽约警♥察♥局的员工
an employee of the New York Police Department.
请你给于我 我的职位
You will please accord me the respect
该有的尊重
that my position demands.
我们家族是故交
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表