剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
去哪里
To where?
反正不是去布宜诺斯艾利斯的
Well, it's not goin' to Buenos Aires.
我要出去一趟
I'm goin' out fer a while!
就算亲自押送
He's going to Buenos Aires
也要送他去布宜诺斯艾利斯
if we've gotta take him there ourselves.
你都弄错了
You're doing it all wrong.
-什么 -你得用你的双眼
- What? - You have to use your eyes.
我的双眼
My eyes?
要扇你的眼睑 把他们吸引过来
You know, bat your lashes. Draw 'em in.
不 像这样
No. Like this.
你真不会做女孩子
You make an awful girl.
要去哪里吗 孩子
Goin' somewhere, son?
回来
Come back!
你是谁
Who are you?
我有钱
I have money.
拿着
Take this.
你是个堕落
You're a degenerate,
肮脏的
a filthy...
谋杀鸡♥奸♥犯
murdering pederast.
你无权生活在正常人社会中
You've no right to live among decent people.
我是凡·伯根家族的人
I'm a Van Bergen.
我们是四百人成员[上流社会者]
We're part of the 400.
去你的四百
400, my arse.
你只不过是个有钱的小杂种
You're nothing but a rich, little pansy!
肮脏的混♥蛋♥
Dirty sodomite!
你不能这样和我说话 我是凡·伯根
You cannot talk to me like that! I'm a Van Bergen!
你不能碰我
You cannot touch me!
冷静点 康纳
Easy now, Connor.
你不会这么做
You won't do that.
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
肮脏的混♥蛋♥
Dirty sodomite.
你会付出代价
You'll pay for this!
你会被绞死
You'll hang!
我的天啊
Holy Mother of God!
去死吧
To hell with him!
这样就行了
That'll do.
你真的觉得我们能抓到这家伙吗
Do you really think we can catch this man?
连环杀人犯不会逍遥法外太久
Multi-murderers rarely get away with their crimes for long.
开膛手杰克呢
What about Jack the Ripper?
总会有
There are exceptions,
例外
of course.
你好
Hello.
约瑟夫
Joseph.
你没事吧
Is everything all right?
嗯 只是在房♥间里
Yes. It's just too hot
关着窗户干活太热了
working in the room with the window closed.
他真的是警方的人吗
Does he really work for the police?
给我们买♥♥杯香槟吗
Buy us a bottle of champagne?
你几岁了
How old are you?
你希望我几岁
How old would you like?
你好
Hello.
很高兴你已经没有在街上游荡了
I'm happy to see you're not still out on the street.
你叫什么
What's your name?
萝茜 带我上楼吧
Rosie. Take me upstairs.
来点诗怎么样 萝茜
How about some poetry instead, Rosie?
诗
Poetry?
你不想离开这一切吗
Wouldn't you like to get away from all this?
我能帮你
I can help you.
什么意思
How do you mean?
一个同性恋男子经过喀土穆
A pansy by way of Khartoum,
带了一个女同回房♥间
took a lesbian up to his room.
整晚都在争论谁该做什么
They argued all night as to who had the right
用什么 谁来做
to do what, with which, and to whom.
再说一个
Tell another.
我可以带你离开
I can take you away...
去城♥堡♥里
to a castle.
我们可以一起去
We can go there together.
如果你只要画画就能赚钱
If all you gotta do is draw pictures to make money,
那为什么大家不都去画
why doesn't everybody do it?
因为不是人人都有这个天赋
Because not everybody has the talent.
去楼上找个房♥间 在那里等我
Find a room upstairs. Wait for me there.
约瑟夫
Joseph...
不要离开这个房♥间 留在这里
Do not leave this room. Stay here!
是他 是他
It was him. It was him.
拦住他
Stop him!
站住 警♥察♥
Stop! Police!
对不起
I'm sorry.
莫扎特
你会弹吗
Do you play?
小时候会弹
When I was younger.
你知道这个曲子吗
Do you know the piece?
嗯
Yes.
我听说你曾经是个天才
I was told you were once something of a prodigy.
我想我也曾有过辉煌
I suppose I had my moment in the sun.
他会来找你的
He'll be looking for you.
打开帘子
Keep the curtains open.
用椅子抵住门
Put the chair against the door.
史蒂文在那个房♥间里干什么
What's Stevie doing in that room?
有点不对劲
Something's wrong.
待在这里
Stay here!
你的手臂怎么了 博士
What happened to your arm, Doctor?
那不关你的事
That is no concern of yours.
但你为什么要撒谎
But why do you feel it necessary to lie about it?
住口 不许这样和我说话
Stop. I will not have you talk to me that way.
不管为什么 这就是造成
Whatever it is, it's what accounts
你对凶手偏见的原因
for your bias against the killer.
没错吧
That's true, isn't it?
是谁干的 博士
Who did this to you, Doctor?
我觉得我没必要和你谈论我的私人生活
I see no need to discuss my private life with you.
你为什么不能做到你要求别人做到的事
Why can't you do what you yourself demand of others
坦诚相告
and be honest?
你没有勇气
You don't have the courage
正视你自己真正的样子
to see yourself for who you really are.
因为你是个懦夫
It's because you're a coward.
拉兹洛 拉兹洛
Laszlo! Laszlo!
快过来
Hurry!
没事的 是我
Hey. It's okay. It's me.
史蒂文 他在哪里
Stevie! Where is he?
-他逃走了 -也许其他人看到他了
- He got away. - Perhaps the others saw him.
出什么事了
What's going on?
塞拉斯
Cyrus.
霍华德小姐 请你和史蒂文一起
Miss Howard, please stay with Stevie.
塞拉斯
Cyrus?
塞拉斯
Cyrus!
塞拉斯
Cyrus.
我们得赶紧送他进行救治
We have to get him medical attention.
去找个马车夫
Go and find a roundsman.
等等 那个人为什么要袭击塞拉斯
Wait. Why would the man attack Cyrus
吸引注意力
and draw attention to himself?
完全讲不通
Makes no sense.
除非...
Unless...
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表