剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
I'm afraid you sound just like my old grandmother.
或许你该听她的
Well, maybe you should listen to her.
那好
Oh. Very well then.
莎拉·霍华德 你愿嫁给我吗
Sara Howard, will you marry me?
我·斯凯勒·摩尔
I, John Schuyler Moore,
愿娶你 莎拉·霍华德
take thee, Sara Howard,
为我的妻子 从今日起
to be my wedded wife from this day forward...
不论顺境逆境
...for better for worse,
不论富裕或贫穷
for richer for poorer.
并且会让你生下很多孩子
And to give you lots of little children
他们都会跟我一样懒惰
who will be as lazy as me
跟你一样固执
and just as stubborn as yourself.
如果我觉得你有那么一丝的真诚
If I thought you had a sincere bone in your body,
我可能还真会考虑
I might consider your offer.
别走
Don't go.
我们至少一起吃个晚饭吧
I thought we might at least have dinner together?
专员要求我在他之前到办公室
The Commissioner expects me in the office when he arrives,
而且我还有一堆工作呢
and I've too much work to do.
莎拉
Sara?
如果我真心向你求婚
If I were to ask you, and meant it,
你会怎么回应
what would you say?
亲爱的先生 我致信询问
您机构里
可否有病人
符合以下要求
年龄24到35岁之间
关注孩子
有被虐待史
暴♥力♥
爱施虐
卡文诺教授
Professor Cavanaugh?
是拉兹洛·克雷泽勒吗
Is that Laszlo Kreizler?
这声音我什么时候都认得出
I'd recognize that voice anywhere.
别起身 教授
Please don't get up, Professor.
可以吗
May I?
谢谢你答应见我 教授
Thank you for agreeing to meet, Professor.
你是个好学生 拉兹洛
You were a remarkable student, Laszlo.
我非常关注你的工作
I've followed your work with great interest.
现在 先生 学生需要补习一下
In this case, sir, the student needs a remedial lesson
作为学生的要义
on what it means to be a student.
我记得你最初到校园时
I remember your first day on campus.
你来找我 想学我的课程
You came to me and you asked to take my class.
你说你对你的未来感到不确定
You were unsure about your future, you said,
而且鸟类学概论
and an Introduction to Ornithology
带你走上了你都不知道自己会走的一条道路
led you down a path that you didn't even know you would take.
你让我进入一个房♥间
You put me in a room
给了我一个标本 让我研究
and gave me a preserved specimen to study.
希氏丽椋鸟
Hildebrandt's Starling.
我仔细看了那只鸟 不久后
I looked the bird over, after a short time,
就带着几句描述性的话语来找您
returned and gave you a-a few sentences describing it.
然后我叫你再去看看那只鸟
And then I told you to look at your bird again.
我遵照指示
I did as instructed,
带着4页的论文回来了 你对我说
returned with a 4-page essay. "Look at your bird again,"
"再去看看那只鸟" 又把我打发了
you told me and sent me away again.
我又花了三天时间看那只椋鸟
I spent three more days looking at that Starling.
到了那时 那小可怜都开始脱毛了
By that time, the poor thing was beginning to molt.
那时你才说 我终于看清了鸟
It was only then that you stated I had finally seen my bird.
终于的不是你在课堂上学到了什么 拉兹洛
It wasn't what you learned in class, Laszlo.
而是你如何学习
It's how you learned it.
我现在处于的情况
I now find myself in circumstances
恐怕 我只能看到眼前的
where I'm afraid I only see what I see.
哪怕我遭到反驳
Even if I might be contradicted,
我似乎也只能重复
I seem only able to recite that
我已知的东西
which is already known to me.
令我沮丧的是
Much to my dismay,
理论似乎取代了实用主义
theory seems to have replaced pragmatism.
你能给我提点建议吗
Can you suggest to me what I might do?
仔细看那只鸟 拉兹洛
Look at your bird, Laszlo.
看那只鸟
Look at your bird.
精神病学家还是警♥察♥能找到男童杀手
天呐
My, my.
这国家真是要没救了
If this country isn't going to heaven in a wheelbarrow...
那人还是个医生呢
And to think, the man is a doctor.
你看上去不太好 约翰
You don't look well, John.
希望你不是又宿醉了
I hope it isn't another hangover that's troubling you.
天呐 我永远无法适应那机器
Good Lord. I will never get used to that machine.
我更喜欢当面说话
I would much rather speak in person
而不是让我的内耳被陌生人的话语袭击
than have my inner ear assaulted by some stranger's tongue.
怎么了 是谁 你像是见鬼了一般
What? Who was it? You look like you've seen a ghost.
我想你总会告诉我
I suppose you'll tell me at some point
你为什么要带我来这天杀的监狱吧
why you're taking me to this godforsaken penitentiary.
你在贝尔维尤证明了自己的用处
You proved yourself useful at Bellevue.
你觉得我可以再次为你所用吗
And you thought I could be useful again?
我跟你说过 约翰
I told you before, John,
比起我 人们更喜欢你
people like you more than they do me.
这可能 有些难度
And it might be... challenging.
告诉我 我们去做什么
So tell me, why are we going?
希氏丽椋鸟
Hildebrandt's Starling.
什么
What?
我们要去见杰西·帕默罗伊
We're going to see Jesse Pomeroy.
杰西·帕默罗伊 波士顿男童魔鬼
Jesse Pomeroy? The Boston Boy Fiend?
-别焦躁 -我没焦躁
- Don't be anxious. - I'm not anxious.
我戒了酒而已
I've quit drinking, that's all.
别靠近囚室
Keep away from the cells
别对其他囚犯说话
and say nothing to the prisoners.
你有20分钟
You got 20 minutes.
你给我乖乖的 杰西
You behave yourself now, Jesse...
要不你清楚后果
...or you know what'll happen.
你好 杰西
Hello, Jesse.
你记得我吗
Do you remember me?
我是克雷泽勒博士
My name is Dr. Kreizler.
我们多年前见过
We met many years ago.
你当时第一次被关押
You'd just been imprisoned for the first time.
我希望你可以让我问你一些
I was hoping you'd let me ask you some questions
关于那个孩子的问题
about the children.
他们为这个打断了我的晚餐吗
That's why they interrupted my dinner?
让你再审我一次
So you could interrogate me again?
那么你的确记得我
So you do remember me.
我想看看你的进展程度
I'd like to measure your progress.
我被单独囚禁
I've been in solitary confinement
22年了
for 22 years.
你管这叫进展吗
You call that progress?
有人会说你能逃脱绞刑就算幸运了
Some would say you're lucky to have escaped the gallows.
你这样认为吗 你认为我很幸运
Oh, would you say that? Would you say I'm lucky?
还是精神错乱
Or just insane?
我从未觉得你杀那些孩子是疯了
I never considered you mad for killing those children,
包括你杀了他们之后的所作所为
not even for that which you'd done to them afterward.
相反 我觉得十分可以理解
On the contrary, it was quite understandable.
可以理解
Understandable?
有证据表明 驱使你杀人的动机
There's evidence to suggest you were driven to kill by...
很简单 嫉妒
something as simple as envy.
听着
Now listen to this.
他认为 因为我有一只眼睛不好
He thinks because I got a bum eye,
我就到处跑 肢解小孩
I run around, cuttin' up little kids
只是因为他们有双完好的眼睛
just 'cause they gots two good ones.
如果这是单纯的嫉妒 博士
If it is just envy, Doctor,
你为什么不出去砍掉其他人的胳膊呢
why aren't you out there choppin' off people's arms?
看吧 我都记得
See? I remember.
我记得你的那只胳膊
I remember about that arm of yours.
我记得 我都记得
Yes, I do. Yes, I do.
我来问你个问题 杰西
Well, let me ask you one question, Jesse.
对他们面部的破坏
The mutilations of the face,
尤其是眼睛 难道就没什么象征意义吗
especially their eyes, meant nothing?
只是一种充满暴♥力♥的随意行为
Merely a random act of violence?
对于那些孩子们身上发生的事
There's nothing what you would call a good reason
没什么特别的原因
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表