剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
但萨莉说即便乔治奥没有翅膀
But Sally said that even though Giorgio didn't have wings,
他也能飞走
he flew away.
他还说乔治奥有个富有的客人
He also said Giorgio had a rich client
非常宠爱乔治奥
who made a pet of him
在乔治奥被杀那晚也在那
and was there the night he was killed.
这个客人
And this client...
你知道他的名字吗
did you discover a name?
不知道
No.
但是他有银色的微笑
But he has a silver smile.
银色的微笑
A silver smile?
拥有飞行能力的人
A man who has the power of flight,
他可以随意凭空消失
who can disappear at will.
这些没有逻辑
These incoherent ramblings,
不着边际的话不能让我们
distractions that show us nothing
了解这个人的本质 了解他想要什么
of the nature of the man, of -- of what he desires,
了解他是如何行动的
of -- of how he behaves.
我必须亲自跟他聊聊
I must talk to the boy myself.
就是他
That's him.
就是你
Here! You!
孩子
Boy!
过来
Come here!
不不 你认识我
Oh, no, no. You remember me.
我很肯定你记得
And I'm quite certain you remember
我皮夹里装了什么
the contents of my billfold!
放开我
Let go of me,
-否则我就叫了 -不用害怕 我的朋友
- or I'll scream! - Don't mind my friend.
我们只想跟你聊聊
All we want is to speak with you.
我已经把一切都告诉你朋友了
I already told your friend everything.
乔治奥消失了
Giorgio disappeared,
我没看到他跟谁在一起
and I didn't see him with anyone.
要么就是你在说话
Either you're lying,
要么就是房♥间里有个暗室
or there was a hidden panel in the room --
你们用来抢客人的那种
the kind you boys use to rob clients.
我们根本不用抢 那些客人就会扑上来
You clients rob yourselves when you walk through that door.
告诉我 萨利
Tell me, Sally --
你为什么今晚在街上接客
Why do you work out here on the streets tonight,
而不是梦死馆
not at Paresis Hall?
在妓院 我们得把赚的大部分交给
In the brothel, we have to pay most of what we earn
凯利和比夫
to Kelly and Biff.
为什么
In return for what?
他们能保护我们
Protection from rough stuff.
你的客人总是喜欢你
Do your clients always expect you
打扮成女孩吗
to dress as girls?
我们干的事 真正的女孩做不来
We do things real girls don't do.
你在这儿工作
When you work out here,
怎么知道谁不会伤害你
how do you know which ones won't hurt you?
你要是在这一行干得和我一样久
When you've been working in this business as long as I have,
你就知道谁可以信任
you know who to trust.
谢谢 萨莉 你帮了我们很多
Thank you, Sally. ?You have been a great help.
再见
See you around.
但我们还是不知道
But we still don't know
他是如何从那间房♥凭空消失的
how he vanished from that room.
先别管他怎么消失的
Forget for a moment how he vanished,
为什么会消失
but why.
他是被逼或是自愿离开
Was he forced, ?or did he go of his own accord?
我们一直假设他被杀害后
We've always assumed he was killed,
被弃尸在桥上
then left on the bridge.
如果当时他抵达桥上时还活着呢
What if he was alive when he was arrived there?
但他为何要主动走向死亡
But why would he willingly go to his death?
因为他和他信任的人在一起
Because he went with someone he trusted.
谢谢 塞拉斯
Thank you, Cyrus.
晚安 先生
Night, sir.
请坐
Please, sit down.
玛丽·简·凯利
翻遍这些书 我还是无法理解
There is nothing in these books that gives me an insight
夺人性命到底意义何在
into what it means to take another life.
你还记得我在你庭审上
Do you remember what I said
作证时说的话吗
when I testified at your trial?
记得 先生 一字不忘
Yes, sir. I do. Every word.
我告诉陪审团 当你见到那位挨打的女人
I told the jury that, when you saw that woman beaten,
你亲生母亲被杀的记忆
it brought back the memories
顿时涌上心头
of how your own mother was killed.
你心中的怒火被点燃 无法克制
That set off ?an uncontrollable rage in you.
当时我就有了这理论
I had the theory at the time.
你不同意吗
Did you not agree?
只要能避免
I would agree to anything
让我走上绞刑台 我什么都同意
that would keep that rope from 'round my neck.
我意思是
I mean...
上帝创造生命 但他也创造了谋杀
God created life, ?but God also created murder.
你如果企图去钻研出一个理由
And if you're trying to figure out a reason why,
你会发疯的
you're gonna drive yourself mad.
就这样吗
Is that all?
求求你 医生 别这样
Please, doctor, don't.
告诉我
Tell me.
你想知道杀死一个人是什么感受吗
You want to know what it feels like to murder a man?
我还记得每一个细节
'Cause I remember every moment.
我记得鲜血
I remember the blood.
我记得断牙
I remember the broken teeth.
我还记得
I remember the feeling
他的颈子在我手中的温热触感
of that warm flesh of his neck in my hand.
没错
Yeah.
还有一件事 博士
And you know something else, doctor --
这事我从没告诉过其他人
something I ain't never told nobody?
我记得最清楚的
The thing I remember the most
是杀人所带来的愉悦快♥感♥
is the feeling of pleasure that it gave me.
你衣服上有血 博士
There's blood on your shirt, doctor.
那是墨水
It's ink.
恐怕是被我毁了
I'm afraid I've ruined it.
克雷泽勒博士
Dr. Kreizler!
又发生了
There's been another one.
史蒂文 马车停到背后
Stevie, take that calash around back.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
这是旧的移♥民♥站
It's the old immigration station.
他们要改建成水族馆
They're turning it into an aquarium.
分局巡警长已经来过
A roundsman from the precinct has already been here.
时间不多了
There's not a lot of time.
尸体在哪里
Where is the body?
所有的们都上了锁 没有任何出入口
All the doors were locked. There's no way in or out.
我检查过
I checked.
钥匙柜在这 所有钥匙都还在
And the locker here -- No keys are missing.
我已经下令总部的调度员
I've already instructed the dispatcher at headquarters
封♥锁♥消♥息♥一小时
to hold back the information for one hour.
如果能封锁一小时
If you can hold it back for one hour,
-三小时肯定也没问题 -拉兹洛
- you can hold it for three. - Laszlo...
我认为这样争论对你...
I do not believe this argument helps your cause --
对我们没有好处
our cause.
专员已经让步...
The Commissioner has already compromised himself...
-警监 -长官
- Captain! - Sir!
巴克雷巡警长 没看见我正在忙吗
Roundsman Barclay, can't you see I'm busy?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
兰博太太的招待所 18元
Mrs. Lamb's boarding house, $18.
-长官 -我的妈啊 巴克雷
- Sir -- - ?Holy mother of God, Barclay.
你是靠着惹人烦而获得荣誉奖章的吗
You were not awarded a medal for being irritating, were you?
不 长官
No, sir.
我只想知道您为何还在这
I'm just wondering why you're still here.
那我该去哪
Where should I be?
有人报案巴特利发生了凶杀
There's a murder down the Battery got called in.
谁接的案
Who took it?
是格雷迪值班
Grady was on the desk.
死者是谁
Who's gone and died now?
又是一名男童妓
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表