剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
试着把每个话题都拐到爱情上
And you try to bring every conversation back to love.
你是霍华德小姐
Are you Miss Howard?
-是的 -我是伊莱扎
- Yes. - I'm Eliza.
柯克帕特里克女士派我来接你的
Mrs. Kirkpatrick sent me to fetch you.
-公♥寓♥的吗 -是的小姐 我帮你拿包
- From the boarding house? - Yes, Miss. Let me take your bag.
天就快黑了
It'll be dark soon.
柯克帕特里克女士让我
Mrs. Kirkpatrick said I should take you
明早再带你去老杜里那
over to the old Dury place in the morning.
你卖♥♥什么
What do you sell?
我卖♥♥什么
What do I sell?
到我们那的寄宿者大部分都是商人
Most of the boarders we get are salesmen.
我在纽约警♥察♥局工作
I work for the New York Police Department.
我从来没听说过女的干警♥察♥这个行当
I never heard of a lady working for the police,
尤其是在纽约
especially in New York City.
我是第一个
I'm the first.
抱歉 那些山是什么山
Excuse me? What are those mountains?
你是说岗山吗
You mean the Gunks?
岗山
The Gunks?
肖瓦岗山 当地人简称"岗山"
Shawangunks. Locals call 'em "Gunks" For short.
有人爬岗山吗
Do people climb them?
有 我就爬
Oh, yes. I climb them myself.
你
You?
我怎么不行
Why shouldn't I?
马萨诸塞州牛顿市
Newton, Massachusetts.
我相信那有个做饼干的工厂
I believe there's a factory there that makes a biscuit
我奶奶特别喜欢吃
my grandmother is very fond of.
-你奶奶 -是的 用无花果做的
- Your grandmother? - Yes, made with figs.
听着挺吓人 但是她特别喜欢
Ghastly sounding, but she swears by them.
我认为我们最好现过夜
I think it best we stay the night
明天再去试着跟杜里先生谈
and attempt to speak to Mr. Dury tomorrow.
别跟任何人提杜里这个名字
And no mention of the Dury name to anyone.
你觉得会有麻烦
You think there might be trouble?
这么说吧 我宁愿他不愿意见我们
Let's just say, I'd rather he wasn't expecting us.
对死者不敬
It's not respecting the dead.
-怎么了 -这个行为 你这是在观光
- What isn't? - This. You're sightseeing,
坐牛
死于
1♥8♥9♥0年12月15日
就像是个游览墓地的食尸鬼游客
acting like a ghoulish tourist visiting a gravesite.
大家还去金字塔呢 那也是墓地
People visit the pyramids. They're gravesites.
那不一样 这是坐牛
That's different. This is Sitting Bull.
北达科他州 耶芝堡
小巨角战役战场 卡斯特的最后一战
Battle of Little Big Horn. Custer's Last Stand.
你们是等着见米勒警长的人吗
Are you the men waiting to see Captain Miller?
是的 我是侦缉警司马库斯·艾萨克森
Yes. I'm Detective Sergeant Marcus Isaacson,
这是我哥哥
and this is my brother -- -
*Jesus loves the little children*
*All the children of the world*
*是红或黄或黑或白*
*Red and yellow, black and white*
*在上帝眼中都是宝*
*They are precious in his sight*
你们千里迢迢来打听比彻姆下士的事
You've come all this way to inquire about Corporal Beecham?
-你对他有印象吗 -岂止印象
- You remember him? - Remember him?
十年了 我还无法将他从我脑海里抹去
It's been 10 years, and I can't get him out of my head.
他的服役记录显示
His army records state that he was sent
他被判定不宜参军之后
to the Government Hospital for the Insane
被送进了政♥府♥精神病医院
after being found unfit for service.
记录上说 你是解除了他职务的军官
It says you were the officer who relieved him of his duty.
是军医判定了他不宜从军
It was the Regimental Surgeon who declared him unfit to serve
并将他调回东部
and sent him back east.
你认为他是位好士兵吗
Would you say he was a good soldier?
起初 他严守纪律
Mm, at first. He was disciplined,
谨慎细心 效率高
attentive to detail, efficient.
他和部队的人处不来
Didn't get on with the other men,
但我以为是他信仰虔诚
but I put that down to him being religious
所以不认同其他人嫖♥妓♥饮酒的行为
and disapproving of their whoring and drinking.
我在西部见过不少嗜血如狂的人
I've seen men driven to bloodlust out here in the West.
但不曾出现在芝加哥那种地方
Never in a place like Chicago
更别说是罢♥工♥游♥行♥的场合
and certainly not in the course of a labor riot.
-你是指"秣市惨案" -没错
- You're talking about the Haymarket riots? - That's right.
我们被派往现场维和
We were called in to keep the peace,
但暴♥力♥一发不可收拾
but the violence got ugly.
有人向警♥察♥投掷炸♥弹♥ 游♥行♥者被射杀
A bomb thrown amongst police, rioters shot and killed.
他那天干的事 只有疯子干得出来
I mean, you must be half-crazy to do what he did that day.
他具体做了什么
What exactly did he do?
我在后巷撞见他
I came across him sitting astride a dead striker,
跨坐在一名死去的游♥行♥者身上
young man -- boy, really --
一个年轻男孩
in a back alley.
他不停地用刀捅向尸体
He was stabbing at the body with a knife, over and over.
最可怕的不仅如此
That wasn't the worst of it.
他全身赤♥裸♥
He was naked.
赤♥裸♥
Naked?
从头到脚 满是鲜血
From head to foot, drenched in blood.
而他双腿中间
Down there, between his legs,
那玩意硬的像旗杆
he was stiff as a flagpole.
天 那孩子能别哭了吗
Jesus! That child ever stop bawlin'?!
如果孩子她爹能偶尔带一下她就好了
Well, it'd have helped if her father took her for once.
你够了 女人
That's enough from you, woman.
给她点糖吃吧
Let her suck on some candy.
谢谢 伯恩先生 但她还没长牙
Thank you, Mr. Byrnes, but she's got no teeth.
给那个和你同名的孩子吧
Why don't you give it to your namesake then?
来 小托马斯 给你
Here you go, young Thomas. You take it.
你是哑巴吗 你该说什么
Got a tongue in your head, haven't you? What you say?
-谢谢你 -不客气 小伙子
- Thank you, sir. - You're welcome, young man.
好了 快走开
Go on, git.
你们都走吧
All o' ya.
他们在华盛顿四处打探了两天
They was two days snoopin' around Washington,
进进出出各种机构单位
in and out of various buildings and such.
你知道他们在找什么吗
Do you know what they were looking for?
好像是找些牛仔和印第安人
Cowboys and Indians, it seems.
无论最后破案的是谁
Whoever does solve these murders,
有一点是肯定的
one thing's for certain --
绝不能是...
it's not going to be...
那个精神病学家
That alienist?
我绝不允许他
I'm not going to let him throw
让警♥察♥三十年来的心血付诸东流
30 bloody years of police work out the window.
你明白吗
Do you understand me?
我会转告瑞典人的
I'll let the Swede know of your concerns.
你认识他们吗
You knew them?
杜里一家
The Dury Family?
认识 镇上没有人不知道
I knew them. The whole town knew them.
牧师和他妻子
The reverend and his wife,
长子 亚当
Adam, their oldest.
我哥哥和他们家小儿子是同学
My brother went to school with the youngest.
亚弗
Japheth.
他是被印第安人绑♥架♥的那个
He was the one kidnapped by Indians.
当时报纸这么写的
That's what the papers said at the time.
咱别让警长久等
Can't keep the Sheriff waiting.
房♥子在这边 只剩断垣残壁
House is this way, what's left of it.
你就是城里来的姑娘
You the gal from the city?
我是来自纽约警局的霍华德
I'm Miss Howard of the New York Police Department.
罗斯福先生在这一带不怎么受欢迎
Well, I can't say Mr. Roosevelt is a popular man in these parts.
感谢您和我见面
Thank you for agreeing to meet.
不客气
My pleasure.
尔里警长 你了解当时发生的事吗
Sheriff Early, are you familiar with what happened here?
当时我还是警官
I was a deputy at the time.
我目睹了他们的惨状
I seen what was done to 'em.
什么样的惨状
And what was done to them?
被屠宰
Butchered.
像宰猪一般
Like hogs.
前面就是亚当·杜里的农庄 先生们
This here's the Adam Dury farm, gentlemen.
停下来 乖
Ho, now. Ho. Thattaboy.
你好
Hello?
杜里先生
Mr. Dury?
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表