剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
-嗯 -她来自一个不错的家庭
- Yes. - She's from a good family.
她很快就结婚了 不久便生了一个男孩
She was soon married and quickly gave birth to a boy,
一年后又添了一个女儿
and a year later, a girl.
如果你说这个故事是为了惹恼我
If the purpose of this story is to annoy me,
那你成功了
then you've succeeded.
我说这个故事是为了说明
The purpose is to make the point
她和你很像
she's quite similar to you.
我们的区别很明显
With the not-so-subtle distinction being
她结婚了 并有孩子
that she's married and has children.
她有过孩子
She had children.
她生下女儿六个月后
It was six months after the birth of her daughter,
不知道为什么
in a seemingly inexplicable act,
这位年轻的女士突然想
that the young woman saw fit to submerge
把两个孩子都浸入澡盆 直到他们都溺死
both her children in a bathtub until they were drowned.
由于她的家族有钱有势
Owing to the wealth and influence of her family,
她并没有被抓入监狱或送入医院
she was spared from being sent to prison or an institution.
她不仅没有得到应有的治疗
However, instead of proper treatment,
她现在每天推着一个空空的摇篮来公园散步
she now walks the park daily, pushing an empty perambulator.
我不会同情一个
I can find no empathy for a mother who would take
杀死自己儿女的母亲
the life of her own children.
但是你理解我们的社会
But you understand the expectations
对女性的期望
that our society bestows on women --
结婚 生子
to marry, to have children,
在你感觉无力微笑时挤出微笑
to smile when you feel incapable of smiling.
如果你能理解 那你肯定最能明白
If you can empathize with that, you know better
这个推着空摇篮的
than most that that poor young woman
可怜女人并不是自己变成这样的
with an empty baby carriage did not form herself.
更应该说是社会让她变成了这样
Rather, society formed her.
你说你无法从一名
You say you cannot see the world
儿童杀手的视角看待世界
from the perspective of a child killer
因为你绝对不会杀害一名儿童
because you could never kill a child.
我觉得我们都有犯下残忍♥罪行的潜质
I believe we all possess the raw material required to commit horrible acts.
我们只是需要合适或不合适的时机
We just need the right or wrong combination of events
让潜质激发出来
to make the raw material combustible.
恐怕我该走了
I'm afraid I must be on my way.
日安
Good day.
*她有过一个孩子 取名叫小提姆*
*She had a baby, she named him Tiny Tim*
*她把他放进澡盆 看他会不会游泳*
*She put him in the bathtub to see if he could swim*
*他喝光所有水 吃光所有沫*
*He drank up all the water, he ate up all the soap*
*他想吃下浴缸*
*He tried to eat the bathtub*
*但是却咽不下*
*But it wouldn't go down his throat*
小孩
Hey, kid!
设施关闭
纽约警局
-轮到我了 -不 轮到我了
- Hey, it's my turn. - No, it's my turn!
别吵了
Let's not fight.
怎么回事
What?
欢迎来到黄金规则
Welcome to The Golden Rule.
我们查出那男孩的身份后
The Commissioner shut it down
专员就封闭了这个地方
as soon as we found the boy's identity.
想到他们都住在这种窑洞
It's disheartening to think they'd live
真是让人心酸
in squalor like this.
你不认字吗
Can't you read?
我们关闭了
We're closed.
-我们是来办案的 -让我看看你的警徽
- We're here on police business. - Let me see your badges.
也许你想看看莫勃利街300号♥的样子
Perhaps you'd like to see the inside of 300 Mulberry?
我知道的东西都告诉你们了
You know, I've told you people all I know.
是那个死孩子的爸爸把他卖♥♥给我
The dead kid was sold to me by his father
偿还他的赌债
to pay off a gambling debt.
他不过是偷渡来的一个小孩
He's just another kid off the boat.
我不知道是从哪里来的
From where, I don't know.
他是叙利亚来的
He was from Syria.
他叫阿里·伊本·加齐
His name was Ali ibn-Ghazi.
这里有没有房♥间能通往外面
Is there a room with outside access?
有窗户的
One with windows?
这是地下室
This is a basement.
你知道地下室是怎么样的 不是吗
You do know what a basement is, don't you?
侦缉警司
Detective Sergeant?
那孩子用这间房♥吗
Did the boy use this room?
他们都用这间房♥
They all use it.
摩尔先生 我们要找的人在这出现过
Mr. Moore! Our man was here, all right.
我们在城♥堡♥花♥园♥发现了类似的证据
We found similar evidence at Castle Gardens.
大♥麻♥纤维 我推测是绳子上的
Hemp strands. From a rope, I'd surmise.
我没看到任何岩钉孔 但
I don't see any piton holes, but...
看来他是把绳子系在这里
looks like he tied to this base
沿着这根杆子下去的
and went down the shaft.
在这么高的地方
Up high,
他带着恶魔般的自信行动
he can act with the confidence of the devil himself.
不是恶魔
Not the devil.
是上帝
God.
他是个圣人
He's a saint.
你是谁
Who are you?
他们叫我伯纳黛特
They call me Bernadette.
你的真名是什么
What's your real name?
约瑟夫
Joseph.
约瑟夫 你在这做什么
Joseph. What are you doing here?
我以前在楼下工作
Well, I used to work downstairs.
你见到谁出现过在那边的屋顶
You ever see anybody on that roof over there?
只看见过养鸽人
Just the pigeon man.
我下去看看还能找到什么
I'm gonna go downstairs and see what else I can find out.
你刚才说某人是个圣人
You said somebody's a saint.
是说谁
Who?
一个客人
A customer.
法蒂玛这么叫他
Fatima called him that.
法蒂玛是谁
Who's Fatima?
阿里
Ali.
阿里·伊本·加齐
Ali ibn-Ghazi.
我们以前是朋友
We were friends.
直到她
That is, until she...
你见过这个圣人吗
Did you ever see this saint?
看到过他的牙齿吗
See his teeth?
是银色的吗
Were they silver?
我从没见过他 但...
I never seen any of him, but...
我知道他是真的 法蒂玛这么说的
I know he's real. Fatima said so.
你为什么叫他圣人
Why did you call him a saint?
因为他说他会带她走
'Cause he said he was gonna take her away
快乐地生活在城♥堡♥中
to live up in a castle.
她说在天空中的城♥堡♥
A castle in the sky, she said.
别动
Hold still.
如果你见到这个人
If you ever see this man,
或者见到笑时牙齿是银色的人
or someone with a silver smile,
别跟他走
don't go with him.
相信我 约瑟夫 看到他就来找我
Trust me, Joseph. Come see me.
我不知道这个圣人在哪 但他肯定
I don't know where this saint is, but he sure as hell
不是用翅膀在这些建筑物中上下的
doesn't use wings to get up and down these buildings.
挂警♥察♥局账上
On the house.
你最好别让罗斯福抓到你
You best not let Roosevelt catch you
午餐时喝酒 警监
drinking your lunch, Captain.
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》
他会让你当不成警♥察♥
He'll have you badge for it.
忠言逆耳
Pious prick.
告诉我 你想怎么
So, tell me, what do you want to done
处置这个社会变♥态♥
about this society pervert?
什么也不做
Nothing.
时候未到
Yet.
盯着他就行
Just keep an eye on him.
这很简单
Easy enough.
我不相信的是他妈妈
It's that mother I don't trust.
如果她不能找到地方把他藏起来
If she can't find a place to stash him
阻止他继续肢解小孩
where he can't cut up kids,
那就得有人帮她做
someone's gonna have to do it for her.
比鸡♥奸♥者更让我感到厌恶的只有一种人
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表