剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
He's most assuredly human.
你家在哪 约瑟夫
Where do you call home, Joseph?
我说了 我现在在沦陷干
I told you, I work at The Slide now.
我是想说
I guess what I'm trying to say is, uh,
你已经有多久...
how long have you been...
做这一行吗 我不知道
Working? I don't know.
你想过做点别的什么吗
Have you ever thought of doing something else?
你做什么的
What do you do?
我吗
Me?
我是个插画师
Well, I'm, um, I'm an illustrator.
那是干什么的
What's that?
我画画
I draw pictures.
人们给你钱吗
And...people pay you?
是啊
Yes.
好傻啊
That's stupid.
约瑟夫 拜托
Joseph, please, just...
今晚务必要把窗户关好锁好
keep your window closed and locked this evening.
叫其他男孩也是
Tell the other boys to do the same.
他的蛋蜜乳钱
That's for his egg cream.
我错过什么了吗
Have I missed anything?
小史蒂文正要开始
Young Stevie's just getting started.
你真可爱
You're a sweet thing.
看来有人上钩了
Looks like he's got a bite.
你叫什么
What's your name?
叫
It's, uh...
斯黛拉
Stella.
斯黛拉 斯黛拉
Stella. Stella.
斯黛拉 你真是个漂亮的小姑娘
Well, Stella, you certainly are a pretty young lady.
想像只小猫那样蹭蹭我吗
How'd you like to rub up against me, like a kitten?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Go bugger yourself.
你没听错
You heard me.
10:23了
It's 10:23.
你或许想回家了
I thought perhaps you'd might want to return home,
已经挺晚了
as it's getting late.
专员希望我留在这儿的
The Commissioner expects me to be here.
我可以问个问题吗
May I ask you a question?
你为什么说自己是个残废
Why do you refer to yourself as a cripple?
我有一种先天残疾
I'm afflicted with a congenital defect.
我的手臂
My arm --
没有完全长开
it never fully formed as it should have.
我没发现呢
I hadn't noticed.
小心火光
Mind that light.
史蒂文 是你吗
Stevie? Is that you?
比西 快走开
Beansie, get lost.
你怎么穿着裙子
Why you wearin' a dress?
我在帮警♥察♥干活儿 好吧
I'm workin' for the police, okay?
快走啊
Go on, git!
好吧 史蒂文 你说是就是
Sure, Stevie. Whatever you say.
我叫你小心火光了
I asked you to mind that light.
好的
Yes, of course.
侦缉警司
Detective Sergeant.
在那儿
Over there.
留意一下史蒂文
Keep an eye on Stevie.
你 站住
Hey, you! Stop!
-请不要伤害我 -你在这里做什么
- Please don't hurt me! - What are you doing here?
你来这找男童妓吗
You up here looking for boy-whores?
你是来做这个的吗
Is that what you're doing?!
我在为上帝工作 给穷♥人♥提供咨♥询♥
I'm doing God's work, counseling the poor!
请不要伤害我
Please don't hurt me!
为上帝工作
God's work.
拜托了...为上帝工作
Please...God's work.
为上帝工作
God's work.
可能是我把日子弄错了
Perhaps I'm mistaken about the calendar.
拉兹洛 今晚什么都没发生
Laszlo, there could be any number of reasons
原因可能有很多种
why nothing happened tonight.
也许基♥督♥升♥天♥节
Maybe the Feast of Ascension
对他来说没什么特殊意义
holds no particular meaning for him.
或是我们把妓院关掉 把他吓跑了
Or perhaps by closing the brothels, we scared him off.
或者我只是很简单地搞错了
Or I could simply be wrong --
我的所有想法都是错的
wrong about all of it.
也许凶手在这 你只是不知道罢了
Maybe the killer was here. You just didn't know it.
今晚有17个男人和史蒂文说话了
17 men talked to Stevie tonight.
可能是他们中的任何一个
Might have been any one of 'em.
史蒂文 今晚跟你说过话的人里面
Stevie, of all the men you spoke with tonight,
有没有人外表
was there not one who evidenced
有些不同寻常
something unusual about his appearance?
没人有银色的微笑吗
No one with a silver smile?
如果说凡·伯根没来 是因为他就是凶手呢
What if Van Bergen didn't appear because he's not the killer?
所以我们现在要做什么
So what do we do now?
我们等到下一个圣日
We wait for the next holy day.
是哪天
When's that?
九天后 圣灵降临节
Nine days from now. Pentecost.
阻止虐待儿童
见到你很高兴
Good to see you.
见到你很高兴 摩根先生
Good to see you, Mr. Morgan.
你们两位要点什么
And for yous two?
-请给我一杯柠檬汁 -好的女士
- A lemonade, please. - Yes, ma'am.
我要一样的
I'll have the same.
我为你感到骄傲 约翰
I'm proud of you, John.
你知道他们怎么说 奶奶
Well, you know what they say, Gran.
越节制越渴望
Abstinence makes the heart grow fonder.
你们的柠檬汁
Here you are.
谢谢
Thank you.
告诉我 你觉得在拍卖♥♥中竞价
Tell me, do you think bidding at auction
能得到跟玩机遇游戏相同的愉悦感吗
allows for the same titillation as games of chance?
那些失败者会
Only for the losers.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
对一些人来说 乐从苦中来
Well, for some, the pleasure is in the pain.
你是从什么地方听说这个的
Wherever did you hear such a thing?
在书中读到的
I read it in a book.
你的手指怎么了 玛丽
What happened to your finger, Mary?
我可以看看吗
May I see?
你切到自己了
You've cut yourself.
看起来伤口不深 但还在流血
Doesn't look too deep, but it's still bleeding.
唾液里含有一种天然的凝血剂
Saliva contains a natural coagulant.
它能让血凝结从而止血
That means it clots the blood and allows for hemostasis.
这就是动物舔舐自己伤口的原因
It's why animals lick their wounds.
现在流血应该止住了
The bleeding should stop now.
我们可以照个相吗
May we have a photograph?
当然可以 年轻的小姐
Certainly, young lady.
就在那站着 把整座城市留在你身后
Just there. We'll get the city behind you.
这是第一位的
That'll be a first.
你也一起来 摩尔先生
Oh, you, too, Mr. Moore.
不不 我不...
Oh, no, no. I don't, uh...
胡扯
Nonsense.
好吧
Oh, all right.
现在保持别动
Hold quiet now.
你奶奶在这吗 约翰
Is your grandmother here, John?
是的 因为爱心还有钱 她不会错过这个
Oh, yes. She wouldn't miss this for love nor money.
棒极了 拍好了
Wonderful. I have it.
为什么我们俩不来拍一张呢 西奥多
Why don't you and I take one together, Theodore?
我们俩单独拍
Just the two of us.
爱丽丝 我们带摩尔先生四处转转吧
Alice, why don't we take Mr. Moore and show him around?
看向我 摩根先生 罗斯福先生
Look to me now, Mr. Morgan, Mr. Roosevelt.
我跟我们的老朋友波特主教谈过了
I've had a talk with our old friend Bishop Potter.
你的那位精神病学家似乎来访过
It seems your alienist came by,
他来打探教会的一名成员
inquiring about a member of the church.
他打探的可能会是谁
What member might that be?
那个家族里有人帮我们亲爱的朋友
The one whose family helped get
赢得市长选举的人
our dear friend the mayor elected --
也是任命你的同一个人
the very same man who appointed you
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表