剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
你帮我给人带个话
I need you to give someone a message.
你得自己去带话
You'll have to deliver that message yourself,
我可没打算我们任何一个人死在这里
as I have no intention of either of us dying today.
拉兹洛 我们必须快点
Laszlo, we must hurry.
我觉得我们最好从林子走
I think it's best if we stick to the woods.
疼痛有没有好一些
Is the pain better or worse?
很难说
Hard to tell.
我觉得我的大脑已经习惯了
I think my brain has already habituated to it.
你之前想和我说什么
What did you want to tell me?
你的话
Your message.
没什么
Oh, it's nothing.
我不傻 拉斯洛
Oh. I'm not a fool, Laszlo.
我恋爱过好多次 明白这种眼神
I've been in love enough times to recognize that look.
你称之为 "沉闷"
"Dull," I think you called it.
她知道你的感受吗
Does she know how you feel?
不知道到什么程度
Not the extent of it.
是相互的吗
And is it reciprocated?
是的
Yes.
当然了 我...
Of course, I...
我一直在怀疑 但真的听你说出来...
I suspected it all along, but to actually hear you say it...
她很棒
She's wonderful.
她会让你很开心
She'll make you very happy.
照顾好她 拉兹洛
Look after her, Laszlo.
我会尽力
I shall do my best.
我想我还可以吹嘘一下 是我介绍你们俩认识的
Well, I suppose I can brag that I introduced the two of you.
我说的不是莎拉
I'm not speaking of Sara.
那是谁
Who then?
玛丽
Mary.
玛丽
Mary?
我知道这很难理解
I know it's hard to comprehend.
我也问过自己好几次 到底是什么感觉
I've questioned my own feelings many times.
我告诉我自己我是出于责任感和关心
I told myself it's concern and duty on my part,
对她的依赖
dependence on hers.
我当然知道这不合适 但是...
And naturally, I realize how inappropriate it is, but...
有些事是难以控制的
there are certain things a man cannot control.
我告诉你 爱就在心里
I told you, love resides in the heart.
胡说 这还是生理学的问题
Nonsense. It's still physiology.
我的大脑会对她身上那些我没有的特质起反应...
My brain reacts to qualities in her that I lack in myself --
善良
kindness,
温暖
warmth,
勇气
courage.
谦虚
Humility.
也算
That, too.
她配得上
No one deserves it more.
你刚刚嫉妒了
You were jealous.
得了吧
Come on.
谢谢你 玛丽
Thank you, Mary.
要是我不清楚
If I didn't know better,
我还以为你不想要回自己的房♥间了
I would think that you never wanted your room back.
肯定是医生
Must be the Doctor.
晚上好 小姐
Good evening, Miss.
不好意思打扰了
Pardon us for letting ourselves in.
那位好医生在家吗
Is, uh, the good Doctor home?
我是说 他现在肯定到家了
I mean, certainly, he must be home by now.
我们只是来看看
We'll just have a look around.
克雷泽勒医生
Dr. Kreizler?
他在哪里
Where is he?
他在哪里
Where is he?
楼上吗
Upstairs?
你肯定在这里度过了很多美好的夜晚
I'm sure you've spent many a fine evening up there.
猫叼走了你的舌头 对吗 行
Cat got your tongue, has it? Fine.
我自己看 那么...
I'll have a look for meself, so...
你以为你在干什么
What do you think you're doing?
回答我
Answer me.
快跑 玛丽 快跑
Run, Mary! Run!
快跑
Run!
克雷泽勒
Kreizler!
克雷泽勒 他到底在哪里
Kreizler! Where in the name of God is he?
就这样吗
It's like that, is it?
出来 你这个肮脏的东西
Come here, you filthy shag!
我的腿
Me leg!
过来
Come here.
给我
Give me that.
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表