剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表
只有我变成他
only if I become him,
如果我亲自割开那孩子的喉咙
if I cut the child's throat myself...
只有用我的尖刀划过那具无助的躯体
if I run my knife through the helpless body
将无辜的双眼从那张惊恐的脸上剜出来
and pluck innocent eyes from a horrified face,
只有这样我才能真正理解我自己
only then will I come to truly understand what I am.
只有这样我才能明白驱使我的动力
Only then will I recognize that what drives me
并不是情感的缺失
is not an absence of emotion at all.
而是情感的折磨
Rather, a torrent of feeling.
让我黑化的灵魂拥有了
The kind that gives meaning and purpose
意义和内涵
to my own blackened soul.
我必须像他那样对待生命
I must see life as he sees it.
像他那样感受痛苦
Feel pain as he feels it.
走过他走的路
Take the same path he takes.
没错
Yes.
不管通向哪里 我必须跟上他
I must follow this wherever it goes.
就算会带我遁入地狱的最深处
Even if it leads me to the darkest pit of Hell.
怎么了 孩子
What's wrong, child?
没事的 富勒博士
Please don't concern yourself, Dr. Fuller.
剧集 | 沉默的天使 | 导航列表