剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
It's all Buzzcocks' fault, isn't it?
都是吵闹公鸡乐团的错 不是吗?
Yep, my dad used to think that too.
是啊 我爸爸以前也是这么想的
He isn't you.
他又不是你
I get that. Yeah, so maybe if he didn't listen to your music
我明白 对啊 要是他没有一直听你的音乐
all the time, he wouldn't be like he is.
说不定他就不会是这样了
"Like he is"?
不会是这样?
It's one lousy football party.
不过是个无聊的足球趴体而已
It's not just one. He never gets invited. We invite every kid.
不止这一个 他从来没被邀请过 我们可是邀请了所有孩子
We throw everything in there - party bags, entertainers,
我们费了那么多功夫 趴体手袋 演艺人员
three-tier birthday cakes, karaoke, games, prizes -
三层的生日蛋糕 卡拉OK 做游戏 发奖品
and he doesn't even get invited back by the kid with the inhaler!
就这样他还是没被那个带着呼吸器的孩子邀请!
You said it.
这可是你说的啊
I was joking.
我就是开个玩笑啊
He's five years old and it's happening already.
他都五岁了 这件事儿也已经发生了啊
And do you know what, since he started school,
你知道吗 自从他上了学
the other mums don't even try and hide it.
其他的妈妈连装都懒得装了
Well, it's their loss, isn't it?
是啊 那是他们的损失 不是吗?
That may be so, Paul, but it's his loss, too.
可能是 保罗 但是也是他的损失
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿?
To get a picnic of our own.
去来个我们一家人的野餐
You never said it were here.
你从没说过是在这儿啊
I didn't know. I assumed they were down at the sports centre.
我也不知道 我假设他们就是在运动中心举♥行♥的
Come on.
来吧
Hey, hey, where you going?
嘿 嘿 你去哪儿?
I thought we were having a picnic.
我还以为我们是来野餐的
I don't want a picnic.
我不想野餐
Course you do.
你当然想
It's all your favourite foods, but with rain, wasps and dog poo.
这都是你最喜欢的食物 不过就是下着雨 有黄蜂还有狗屎而已
What could be nicer? Come on.
简直不能更好了呀 来吧
Right, come on, then.
对呀 来吧
Shall we go for an ice cream after this, eh?
我们野餐完去买♥♥个冰激凌吧 怎么样?
Can't we just go home?
我们就不能回家吗?
Look, we can do football, can't we?
你看 我们也能踢球啊 不是吗?
Come on, Joe, let's do football. Come on.
来啊 乔 我们去踢球 来吧
That's it!
就是这样!
There we go. Now you stand here.
现在我们要开始啦 你站在这儿
You ready?
准备好了吗?
Kick it.
踢
No, no, no, no. Don't pick it up.
不不不 别用手捡
Kick it, OK? Just kick it.
踢 好吗? 踢一下就行了
There we go. That's it, go on.
我们开始啦 就是这样 继续
Hey! Now put it on the floor and you kick it.
嘿!把球放在地上 你来踢一脚
Just like what the boys are doing over there.
就像那边那些孩子一样
OK? That's it, go on, off you go.
好吗?就这样 你先来
That's it! Good lad and again.
对啦!真是乖孩子 再来一次
Go on, go on and again.
来吧 再一次
No, you put the ball on the floor.
不 你把球放在地上
Just leave it, Paul. Leave him.
让他自己玩吧 保罗 让他自己待着
Hey, hey, hey, Joe, come here.
嘿 乔 过来
Joe!
乔!
Well, you go, I'm not going.
你去追啊 我才不去呢
Joe!
乔!
Come here.
过来
Joe, come here. Joe.
乔 过来 乔
Hi, Paul. Does Joe want to join in?
嗨 保罗 乔也想加入吗?
He's welcome.
我们很欢迎他一起玩
Er, do you want to play, Joe?
呃 你想玩吗 乔?
Do you want to... Do you want to play?
你想...你想玩吗?
Yeah? Do you want to play? Yeah, OK, then.
是吗?你想玩吗?好吧 那就玩吧
Here it comes. There you go, go on! Far post, Joe!
球来啦 该你了 来! 站远柱 乔!
Go on! Far post!
继续!站远柱!
Hey, that's it.
嘿 就这样
Oh, God, you never lose it, do you?
哦天啊 你肯定能接到的 是吧?
That's it, Joe, go on!
就这样 乔 来啊!
Hey, Joe?
嗨 乔?
Joe.
乔
Joe!
乔!
Hey, hey, Joe, come here.
嗨 乔 过来
Joe! Get...
乔!接...
Joe! Can we have the ball back, Joe's Dad? Joe, just...
乔! 我们能先把球拿回来吗 乔爸爸? 乔 就...
What?
啥?
Here, take it.
好 接着
Joe, look, I'm not going to make you play football, OK?
乔 听着 我不会再逼你踢球了 好吗?
Just...
只是...
Look, Joe...
听着 乔...
Now, come on, Joe.
来吧 乔
Joe, come down, please.
乔 下来 求你了
Least you've got Rebecca, hey?
至少你有丽贝卡了 对吧?
That's something. Meaning what?
也算是值得欣慰的 几个意思啊?
Meaning she's grown-up so you don't have to worry about her.
意思是她已经长大了 你不用担心了
Are you going to jump down my throat every time I talk to you?
每次我跟你说话你都要反驳我吗?
Dad, can you just try and be a bit more tactful?
爸爸 你就不能试着圆滑一点儿说话吗?
That's all. Of course.
说完了 当然
So...
所以...
is there a cure? A cure? It's not a disease.
有治疗方法吗? 治疗方法?这不是个病
All right. I didn't mean cure. I'm not up with the jargon.
好吧 我不是说治疗 我不知道这个术语怎么说
I'm still getting used to
我还在习惯
not saying spastic and mongol. Oh, my God.
不讲痉挛和先天愚性 哦天啊
And coloured's still hanging in there, hey, Dad?
偏见还是有啊 是吧 老爸?
We don't even know if it's the right diagnosis.
我们都还不知道这是不是确诊呢
Exactly. You might want to take a second opinion.
当然 你可能还行听到其他意见啊
You know, he talks, he laughs, he looks you in the eye,
他会说话 会笑 会看着你的眼睛
he smiles, how's he autistic? I don't understand.
会笑 他怎么就自闭了呢?我不明白啊
Right, no-one uses that word,
好了 谁都不准用这个词
not in this house and not outside this house.
不管是在家里还是出了家门
What if we want to explain?
那我们要是想解释怎么办呢?
If we label him now, it's over.
如果我们现在就给他贴了标签 那他就完了
I am not having the rest of the
我不会让整个镇子
town judging him at five years old and that's it.
在他五岁的时候就对他盖棺定论
That's right, because the rest of the town hasn't realised
对 因为镇上的其他人还没意识到
that there might be something different.
他跟别人有些不同
That's why he gets so many party invitations.
这就是为什么他能收到这么多趴体邀请
I don't know anything about this but don't we need to be honest?
我就不明白了 我们就不能诚实点儿吗?
Isn't that the starting point?
这不就是我们应该开始做的吗?
You're right, you don't know anything about it.
你说得对 你什么都不懂
Eddie, ketchup.
艾迪 给我番茄酱
So, do I get a job in your gastro-pub?
我能在你的美食酒吧找份工作吗?
Short order cook?
快餐厨师?
"At least you have Rebecca." What was that supposed to mean?
"至少你还有丽贝卡" 这什么意思?
I've explained.
我已经解释过了
She's my daughter, I love her,
她是我女儿 我也爱她
but I didn't bring her into this world,
但她不是我亲生的
biologically, and Joe is all mine.
乔是我的全部
So? So you blame me, don't you,
所以呢? 所以你在责怪我 是吧
for your less-than-perfect grandson?
因为你有个不完美的外孙?
For what? Blame you for what?
为啥?为啥责备你?
Hey, can we eat? He's delirious.
嘿 我们能吃饭了吗?他已经疯了
I need a name. I need someone
我需要一个另外的名字
who can give us a second opinion. Heavyweight.
我需要有人给我不同的意见 非常权威的
Really? I'm not sure who I can ask.
真的吗?我真不确定我能问谁
What about the person that recommended Dr Eshell
不然去问问那个最初推荐了艾舍尔医生的人?
in the first place? Dad said you called someone. I'm sorry,
爸爸说过你给谁打过电♥话♥ 抱歉
I can't do that. Can't do it?
我不能 不能?
Why not? Who is it? Wizard of Oz?
为什么不?是谁?绿野仙踪吗?
Maurice, I know what you're thinking. Take it on the road
毛里斯 我知道你就是这么想的 带着你的读心术
with your mind-reading act.
滚一边儿去
I've no idea what you're talking about.
我都不知道你在说什么
What's the problem? If your contact is recommending people,
有什么问题?如果你就是推荐一下别人
then obviously they
那很显然
know what they're talking about. I can't...
他们知道他们在说什么啊 我不能
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表