剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
Get out.
出去
Get out!
滚出去!
What's going on?
怎么啦?
Can you ease off trying to drag Nicola into family arguments?
你能不能别再把尼古拉扯进我们的家庭纠纷里了?
Sure. If that's what I was doing.
可以啊 我不正在这么做么
We're trying to make a go of it up here and it's not easy.
我们正竭尽全力地在这儿立足 这很不容易
Perfect family next door. Dad up the road.
隔壁有一家完美的邻居 我爸随时都会出现
Paul dropping in every five
保罗每隔五分钟
minutes to tell me how to run the brewery.
都会进来告诉我怎么经营啤酒厂
Do you want my advice? No.
你想听听我的意见吗? 不想
I advise you very strongly to get your head out of your arse.
我建议你现在去醒醒脑
There are bigger problems in this world than yours, you know.
这世上多得是比你这点破事儿更糟心的问题
That's all I'm saying.
我就说这么多
"That's all I'm saying."
"我就说这么多"
"With all due respect."
"恕我直言"
"If you don't mind me saying so."
"如果你不介意我这么说的话"
Little sweeteners which you think give you permission
光凭这么点礼貌你就以为得到允许随心所欲
to say what the hell you like. Stay away from my son!
想说什么就说什么了吗 离我儿子远点!
You know Harry's having a party this afternoon.
哈利今天下午要举办一个趴体
What time? We're going to
几点? 那我们得赶紧了
be pushed to make it back. Joe wasn't invited.
不然一会儿会迟到的 乔没被邀请
What? No.
什么? 不会吧
What? No, you're wrong. No, seriously.
搞什么? 不会的 一定是你弄错了 不是的 我是说真的
Every kid in his class got an invitation except for him.
除了他以外 班上每个孩子都被邀请了
Harry? Harry with the inhaler? Yeah.
哈利? 戴着人工呼吸器的那个? 对的
Well, who wants to go to his party anyway?
好吧 他真以为有人想去他那个破趴体啊?
We've invited every kid since nursery.
从托儿所开始 我们就一直都邀请所有的孩子
How many invitations has he had in return?
然而回请他的人又有几个呢?
He's being patronised by the kid with the inhaler?
他被那个戴呼吸器的孩子轻视了?
This is Dr Waite, who I told you about.
这位是维特医生 我之前跟你们提过的
Yes, of course. Hello.
是的 你提过 你好
Nice to meet you. Hi. Hiya.
你好 嗨 你好呀
I'll leave you to it. Thank you.
你们聊吧我先走了 谢谢
Please.
请坐
Did you bring the questionnaire?
问卷带来了吗?
Er, yes, and medical records.
带了 还带了病历
And nursery reports? School reports?
那托儿所的报告呢? 还有学校的反馈?
They're not very useful.
那些没什么用
Maybe you can bring them next time. Yeah, course.
也许你们可以下次把材料带来 好的
If there is a next time.
如果还有下次的话
OK, erm, well, why don't we start by you telling me about Joe?
好的 不如你们先跟我谈谈乔的情况?
Well, we did that last time with Dr Eshell.
我们上次已经跟艾舍尔医生谈过了
It's good for me to hear it first-hand.
能听到第一手的资料更好一点儿
Well, like... like what?
那你想...想听什么?
Whatever you like.
随便说吧
Well, he's... he's charming and he's funny and he's...
他...他很可爱很有趣很...
He's a musical genius - he knows full songs by heart.
他是个音乐天才 他能凭心记诵整首歌♥
He's smarter than kids his age, so he doesn't...
他比同龄人都聪明 所以他没有...
they don't really interest him very much.
他们都不太搭理他
He's got that thing about going last through a door
他不太喜欢做最有一个走过门的人
but then, my friend's boy only eats Cheerios
但我朋友的儿子也只吃脆谷乐不吃饭
so that's not really a big deal or anything.
所以这也不是个大问题
And are those the difficulties that brought you here?
这就是你们带他来看医生的所有原因吗?
Well, Dr Eshell said that we should come back so we came back.
艾舍尔医生说我们得回来复诊 我们就过来了
Well, if you hadn't thought there was still a problem,
如果你们不觉得你们儿子身上的问题还存在的话
you wouldn't have brought him back, would you? So?
你们也不会再带他过来了 对吧? 所以?
Well, we took him to see a
他两岁半的时候
speech therapist when he was two and a half,
我们带他去看过一位言语治疗师
erm, because he just... he didn't really speak.
因为他...不太说话
And, erm, she said that it would right itself and it did
当时医生说 这毛病慢慢会自己好起来的
and since then, he never shuts up,
之后 乔就一直滔滔不绝了
does he? So, that's it, really.
对吧? 对的 就是这样
Is there anything else?
还有别的吗?
Yeah, he doesn't talk to other kids very much.
他不太跟同龄人说话
I think he just... I think he just prefers adults.
我觉得他只是...只是喜欢跟大人交流
He's, you know, erm...
他...呃...
But he has just started school - reception.
但他只是刚刚开始上学啊...上的小班
It's just part-time but if he's going to mix with new kids
不是全天制的学校 如果他要和新生们混熟的话...
and, you know...
就是...
Well...
嗯...
Joe?
乔?
Do you want to have a little play?
你想要玩一会儿吗?
Joe?
乔?
Listen,
听着
I want you to play with Dr Waite for five minutes
我们和维特医生玩五分钟好吗
and then you can have your music back. OK?
之后你就可以接着听歌♥了 好吗?
Come on, good lad. There we go.
好了 乖儿子 去吧
Do you want to help me with this, Joe?
你能帮我完成它吗 乔?
He doesn't really like jigsaws. He just finds them too easy.
他不太喜欢拼图 他觉得拼图太简单了
Joe, look.
乔 你看
Hey, look who this is. Here, look.
嘿 看看这是谁? 这儿 快看
It's Tigger, isn't it?
跳跳虎 对吧?
Hey, shall we show Dr Waite where Tigger goes?
嘿 我们来让维特医生看看跳跳虎该去哪儿吧 好吗?
Just above Winnie the Pooh. Just there.
就在小熊维尼的上面 就在这
Hey?
对吧?
Where does it go?
它该放在哪儿呢?
Hey, does it go there? Like that? Hey?
嘿 是这里吗? 像这样? 对吗?
If Dad keeps helping you, Dad might have to wait outside.
如果爸爸一直帮你的话 他就得在外边儿等了喔
He really doesn't like jigsaws.
他真的不太喜欢拼图
It's OK.
没事儿的
Children often react like that in the room.
其他孩子在这儿也经常表现的差不多
Now then, Joe...
现在呢 乔
Can you take a look at this picture for me?
能帮我看一眼这张图片吗?
Can you tell me, what do you see?
能告诉我 你看到了什么吗?
Let me see.
让我看看
That's right. What do you see?
对的 看到了什么呢?
A door. That's right.
一扇门 很对
A door to the cottage.
一扇小屋的门
Anything else?
还有别的吗?
Another door.
还有一扇门
That's right - another door.
对的 还有一扇门
To the lighthouse this time.
这次是灯塔的门
Now, can you see anything else,
现在 你还能看到其他的吗
Joe, on the picture?
乔 看这张图?
Maybe not a door this time?
除了门之外的?
You're a sad, strange little man.
你真是个悲伤的奇怪小人儿
Toy Story.
《玩具故事》
I know.
我知道
Joe...
乔
Joe, you love the seaside, don't you? Hey, look.
乔 你很喜欢海边儿的 对吧? 看这儿
Do you remember St Ives?
你还记得圣艾夫斯吗
With the seagull?
有海鸥的?
A seagull ate Mum's pasty.
有只海鸥还吃了妈妈的馅饼
That's right, he did. He really did.
对的 他做到了 这次真做到了
The lazy little bugger.
这个小懒蛋
I've never seen him so co-operative.
我都没见他这么配合过
Wait till I get him home!
等到我带他回家再说吧!
She loved him.
她很爱他呢
Yeah, course she did. Why wouldn't she?
当然 为啥不爱?
I tell you what...
我跟你说吼
let's go away this weekend, just me and you.
咱们这周末出去玩吧 就我和你
Book a nice hotel.
订个好一点儿的酒店
That'd be romantic.
蛮浪漫的
We could have our fill from the award-winning carvery and then...
我们去那个特别棒的烤肉车 一口气吃到撑
I could take you from behind over the Corby Trouser Press.
然后我就带你从科比裤子出版社后边儿绕过去
Little bit less romantic that time.
这次就没这么浪漫了
It's such a fine balance. Yes, tiny.
平衡一下嘛 是啊 一点点儿
Alison, Paul, come through.
艾莉森 保罗 过来一下
You're not going to give us jigsaws, are you?
你不会是也要给我们拼图吧?
He's a lovely boy. Yeah.
他是个很可爱的小家伙 是呀
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表