剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
Thank you, lovely, but I wasn't a bully.
谢谢你 亲爱的 但我并不是一个会欺凌弱小的人
And anyone who says differently is going to get a Chinese burn.
不同意你妈意见的人都得被抓去受“中国烧”的惩罚
Listen.
听着
Kids pull all sorts of stunts when they're young.
孩子们小时候总是会耍各种各样的花招
You're with the "In"
这一分钟你还在
crowd one minute and then suddenly you're not.
主流人群的队伍里 下一秒你就突然出局了
You're talking about wanking at Cub camp
夏令营的时候 大家还高高兴兴地一起讨论撸管的事
and then back at school
等回到学校了以后
the same boys are suddenly ripping the piss
同样的一群人就在大家面前整蛊你
out of you in front of everyone and calling you Wanker Hughes.
还叫你撸男·休斯
For example.
我就是举个例子
I suspect that one might be more of a boy thing. Maybe.
我很怀疑这件事只跟男生有关 大概吧
You didn't say it was impossible I was a bully.
你没有明确地说 我不是个欺凌弱小的恶霸
It is impossible that you were a bully.
你绝不是个欺凌弱小的恶霸
Let's all meet up in the year 2000
让我们在2000年相见吧
Won't it be strange when we're all fully grown?
如果我们都完全长大了 那会不会很奇怪?
# Be there two o'clock
让我们两点钟相见吧
# By the fountain down the road...
就在那马路上的喷泉边...
Right! Music off and then breakfast.
好了! 关掉音乐 吃早饭吧
# Your house was very small
你的房♥子很小
# With woodchip on the wall
墙上还有木屑
# When I came round to call... # - Can you turn it off for me?
当我打电♥话♥给你uf8f5 你能为了我把它关掉吗?
# ..You didn't notice me at all. # - I am noticing you right now.
你根本没注意到我 我现在就在注意你啦
D'you remember the games
你还记得你和玛姬一起
you played with Maggie? That'd be fun. Yeah?
玩的游戏吗? 挺好玩的 对吧?
Is this day one? What are you talking about?
这是第一天吗? 你说什么呢?
The new regime. The Joe plan.
新的政♥权♥ 为乔而展开的计划
I’ve always done stuff like this with him. No, you haven't.
我每天都在跟他这样玩啊 你才没有呢
And you're talking in your patient voice,
而且你在用你最耐心的声音跟他说话
which means you're about to blow. Have you got 30 pounds? What?
这也就是说 你快要气爆了 你有30镑吗? 什么?
Tickets for the play. You didn't put a cheque in the envelope.
表演的门票 你没把钱放在信封里
Joe, headphones...off.
乔 拿掉uf8f5耳机
Ah, no. That's not the deal.
不行 我可没答应你这样做
Joe, no, come on now.
乔 别这样 拜托
And I'm not allowed to do this,
虽然我其实并不能这样做
but I'm going to put reserve notices on the front-row seats.
但我还是会在前排放上留座的通知
Ah, ah, ah, don't pull it. OK.
啊 别把它往回拉 好吧
OK? Put it on the table. Mum?
好吗? 把碗放在桌子上 妈?
Put it on the table, Joe.
把碗放在桌子上 乔
Are you listening? Put it on the table.
你在听吗? 把碗放在桌子上
Pulp. Disco 2000.
果浆乐团 迪斯科2000
Single. 1995.
单曲 1995年发行
The money for the tickets? Oh, for God's sake!
门票的钱? 老天啊
You can get the cash out my coat pocket. All right?
你自己从我大衣口袋里拿吧
"The grey rock petrified her by inches, and she died.
灰色的岩石一寸一寸地侵略她的肌肤 而后她便死去了
"Her story is mine. Today I shall share her rocky bed."
她的故事就是我的 今日 我将享有她的石床
"Today I shall share her rocky bed."
今日 我将享有她的石床
Say that again.
再说一遍
Five minutes, Joe.
再给你五分钟 乔
# Let's all meet up in the Year 2000. #
让我们在2000年相见吧
You are a genius.
你真是个小天才
The schools want someone to go and talk about the measles jab.
学校希望有人能去一趟 谈谈麻疹疫苗的事
I’d like you to do it. Oh. Right. Thank you.
我希望你能过去 喔好啊 谢谢
I'm not flattering you. I just don't want to do it myself.
我不是在夸你 我只是自己懒得去罢了
How's your nephew? ADHD, wasn't it?
你的外甥怎么样了? 多动症 对吧?
Autism spectrum.
孤独症
Right. That must've been another boy. I write a lot of letters.
好吧 那大概是别的男孩多动症了吧 我写了太多推荐信了
Mainly for parents trying
大部分都是由于家长们希望
to get into the better secondary schools.
自己的孩子能去上一所更好的小学
This isn't tactical autism. It's real. Sure.
这不是入学战术 这是真的 行吧
Don't forget to hand out the leaflets when you do the jab talk.
在你去谈疫苗的事情的时候 别忘了顺便发发传♥单♥
Hello. Hi.
你好 嗨
Yes, I'll write you out a prescription.
是的 我给你写好了处方
Don't look like you've failed.
你别一脸萎靡的样子
Plenty of men your age have erectile dysfunction.
你这个年纪的男人 很多都硬不起来
I haven't got erectile dysfunction.
大爷我才没有硬不起来
Iuf8f5 Hey. I'm not here to judge.
我uf8f5 嘿 我是在给你看病 不是嚼你舌根
Is that it?
这就完了?
Unless it's me you're
除非你现在的打算是
planning on sleeping with, then, yes, that's it.
睡了我或者被我睡 否则 是的 诊疗结束
You don't want to check my health out or anything? — Maurice.
你就不想再帮我做做体♥检♥之类的? 毛里斯
I see you running up the side of a mountain every morning.
我每天早上都能看到你在跑步上山
I think your health's probably better than mine.
个人认为 你大概比我还健康好多
It's not a mountain. It's a fell. Are there any side effects?
那不是座大山 那充其量就是个山岗 这药有副作用吗?
Some people complain of headaches.
有些人说会头疼
But sometimes a headache is a small price to pay...
但有时候头疼还算好的了
depending on the woman. Or the man.
这主要取决于跟你睡的那个人 女人也好 男人也罢
Does your daughterinlaw think she's settling in here? What?
你的儿媳妇是不是已经习惯这里了啊? 什么?
Her job here. Has she said anything?
我说的是她在医院的岗位 她说什么了吗?
Is this the right time or place
你现在跟我谈我儿媳妇的工作
to be talking about my daughter-in-law's job?
这合适吗?
I think she's made a good start. Good.
我觉得她这头开得不错 那就好
Don't forget to tell her. I’m hardly likely to.
别忘了告诉她 你别指望我
Mrs Brownlow?
布朗洛太太?
Oh, hi, Maurice. Hello. Hello, there.
喔 嗨 毛里斯 嗨 你好
Nicola. Nicola.
我叫尼古拉 尼古拉
Cancel it? What? I thought you said to go ahead.
取消? 你说什么? 我以为你下决心要这么做了
You said it was a good idea. I've already started working on it!
你说过这是个好主意 我都已经动手在做了
We can't afford any changes right now.
我们现在承受不起一丝一点的改变
The rebranding and rebuilding go hand in hand.
重塑与重建形影不离
I've already started spending money with your blessing.
在你的默许下 我都已经花了钱了
Just get on with running the business, Edwin.
继续经营下去就好了 艾德温
Don't call me Edwin. D'you want to see the figures?
别叫我艾德温 你想看看触目惊心的数字吗?
I can show you the figures.
我能把它们都拎出来给你看
Is this about Joe? Why would it be about Joe?
这事跟乔有关系吗? 这跟乔有什么关系?
If you want to save money cos you need it for Joe
如果你想为了乔省钱
then I'm fine with that.
我觉得没问题啊
Well, if you're fine with it why would you say it?
但如果你觉得没问题的话 那你还说出来干嘛?
Is it about Joe? You said we could afford it two days ago.
这到底是不是跟乔有关系? 你两天前还说过我们有负担能力的
Is there something else I should know about the finances?
在财务上 我是不是还有一些该要知道的事?
Yes. We make beer. We sell beer. People drink beer.
是的 你要知道 我们制♥造♥啤酒 卖♥♥啤酒 人们喝啤酒
They feel good. They fall over. They want more. We make more.
他们感觉很棒 他们喝完就醉了 接着就想要更多的酒 我们也就制♥造♥更多的酒
Now go and Twitter that for size.
你现在就去把这些话原封不动地发到推特上面去
Hello.
你好
'Hi, Eddie. I've had to go to Manchester. Paul's not picking up.'
嗨 艾迪 我必须去一趟曼彻斯特 我给保罗打电♥话♥了 但他没接
I've been trying to get hold of Maya for hours.
我找玛雅也找了好久
Is David working there today?
今天大卫上班吗?
'Has he got a landline number for her?
他有没有玛雅的固定电♥话♥号♥码?
Would you mind asking him?'
你介意帮我问他一下吗?
What am I? Directory Enquiries? D'you think this is a hobby?
你把我当什么啊? 电♥话♥号♥码查询台啊? 你是觉得我在把上班当业余爱好玩吗?
Do the whole family think it's just a hobby I'm doing here?
是不是整个家里都觉得我上班是在玩啊?
How it works, love, is this -
亲爱的 整个流程应该是这样的
you go and see your GP. He refers you to us.
你去看全科大夫 他将你们推荐过来
We send a letter to your home address
我们寄一封信到你家
asking you to phone the appointments line.
请你打电♥话♥预约
The appointments line, which is in Newcastle, informs us,
随后 在纽卡斯尔的预约中心通知我们
then we write you a letter
我们再给你写一封信
to give you a time and a date to come here.
告诉你过来就诊的具体时间
It's quite straightforward. I don't need an appointment.
这不是很简单粗暴吗 我不需要预约
You do if you want to see Ms White. I just need you to tell her
如果你想见怀特医生的话 你必须有预约 我只是需要你告诉她
that I'm here and that I need five minutes of her time.
我在这儿 然后我只需要占用她五分钟的时间
See, the problem is all these people have got appointments.
但问题在于 这里的所有人都有预约
OK. Could you just give her this note?
好了 那你能不能把这张便签给她?
Here.
给
There.
给你
Thank you very much.
非常感谢你
Sarah Jones.
萨拉·琼斯
Hello. Go on through. Hello there.
你好 请进 你好
Maggie!
玛姬!
Bye-bye, everyone.
大家再见
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表