剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
披萨就是正常的披萨
cheese on toast in a good suit.
吐司上的芝士 完美的配合
Rebecca, I know you want to change the subject
丽贝卡 我知道你想转移话题
and, God knows, you'd be right,
谁知道呢 也许你是对的
but what I'm going to say right now...
但是我接下来要说的...
... you probably don't want to say.
...也许你其实并不太想说
Rebecca, relax. You're 16 years of age.
丽贝卡 放轻松 你已经16岁了
I don't need to know what you're doing and not doing.
我不需要知道你干了什么没干什么
The condom.
避孕套
That's a good thing. I suppose.
我觉得是个好东西
And I know it's none of my business, right,
而且我知道这与我无关
so tell me to shut up at any moment,
所以随时可以让我闭嘴
but I know what it's like growing up round here.
但是我知道在这长大是怎样的
There's not enough to do
没什么事干
and having sex seems like
做♥爱♥似乎
a good way to pass the time until you leave,
是直到你离开家之前的一种很好的消遣
and that's fine if that's what you want,
而且如果你想要这么做也很正常
but you need to be sure that's what you want.
但是你必须清楚你是自愿的
Just be sure that's what YOU want
必须清楚是你想要
and not just because he thought it was a good idea.
而不是因为他想要
Ok?
好吗?
Sex is important, it just... isn't everything.
性很重要 但…并不是一切
I get it! I get it!
我懂了! 我懂了!
I really get it!
我真的懂了!
Hiya! Where's Alison and Joe?
嗨 艾莉森和乔去哪了?
Where have you been?
你去哪了?
I was, up at the restaurant.
我在餐馆里
Sorting out the kitchen.
整理厨房♥
Called by at lunchtime, you weren't around.
午饭时间给你打过电♥话♥ 你不在啊
I was there.
我在那
You're normally outside.
你一般都在外面
Right. I was inside.
是啊 我在里面
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Tough day?
累了吧?
I feel like weeping.
我要哭了
What happened?
怎么了?
Just too much to think about.
需要考虑的事情太多了
Emotionally distraught, exhausted, overwhelmed.
心烦意乱 筋疲力尽 不堪重负
That's when I make my move.
这时就该我上场了
Hiya.
嗨
Hi. You're back.
嗨 你回来了
Yeah. Long day.
是啊 漫长的一天
'A child with autism needs a clear structure to follow,
一个自闭症儿童需要清晰的指示
with clear targets and rewards.
还需要清晰的目标和奖励
So many cures available for autism online, it's a wonder anyone
在网上有很多治愈自闭症的方式 现在还有人自闭
still has it.
这简直是个奇迹
'..On the autism spectrum will not engage in the spontaneous play
...自闭症光谱显示自闭症儿童不会像普通孩子一样
'that we see in the normally developing child.
自发地参与到游戏中
'We have to use encouragement to engage them.'
我们需要鼓励他们去参加
You do know you can't scare his autism away, don't ya?
你知道你并不能把他的自闭症吓走 是吧?
Yes. I'm quite sure, if I could, I'd have done it already.
是 我非常清楚 如果可以 我早就做到了
'It develops social bonds, awareness of other's feelings
它会促进发展社会关系 对他人情绪的感知
'and co-operation...'
合作...
Mozart?
莫札特?
OK. This is what we're going to do.
好吧 我们来这么做吧
Ten minutes.
十分钟
Ten minutes, no music.
十分钟 不听音乐
So, we...we read a book.
然后 我们...我们读书
Or if you don't want to do that,
或者你不想读书
do some colouring in, or that Lego
涂涂色 或者玩玩
you got for your birthday. Just ten minutes.
我生日给你买♥♥的乐高 就十分钟
I'm going to use the timer.
我用计时器计时
I'm going to use the timer.
我用计时器计时
Exactly. Exactly! How hard can it be?
对 是的! 能有多难呢?
Good lad. Just ten minutes.
好孩子 就十分钟
Mozart!
莫札特!
Joe!
乔!
Joe, turn it off!
乔 关了它!
Joe, turn it off.
乔 关了它
Joe, turn it off.
乔 关了它
Joe. Turn it off.
乔 关了它
Music! Music! Music! Hey, hey. Joe, no, no, no. No.
音乐! 音乐! 音乐! 嘿 嘿 乔 乔 不 不 不要
Music! Music! Music! Music! Music! Music! Music!
音乐! 音乐! 音乐! 音乐! 音乐! 音乐! 音乐!
Joe! Joe, look, listen, listen.
乔! 乔 听我的
Just five minutes and then, you get your music back. OK?
就五分钟 我就把音乐还给你 好吗?
Music! Music! Music!
音乐! 音乐! 音乐!
Music! Music! Music! Music!
音乐! 音乐! 音乐! 音乐!
Music!
音乐!
Hey, hey. Listen. Mozart. Music! Listen, Mozart.
嘿 嘿 听着 莫札特 音乐! 听着 莫札特
Oi! Hey, hey, calm down. Calm down! Listen. Listen!
喂! 嘿 嘿 冷静 冷静! 听着!
Mozart. Listen. Music! Music!
莫札特 听着 音乐! 音乐!
OK, listen, Daddy's just being silly. Here we go.
好吧 听着 是爸爸在犯傻 给你
Hey, music! Music! Music! Music!
给 音乐! 音乐! 音乐! 音乐!
Hey, The Mighty Wah! What could be better than that?
嘿 是Mighty Wah! 简直不能再好听了
Here in my pocket I got the story of the blues...
我口袋里装着忧伤往事...
Yeah?
对吧?
…Tried to believe me cos...
...试着相信我因为...
Story Of The Blues, Part One, by Wah!
忧伤往事 第一部分 Wah的歌♥
Written by...Pete Wylie, 1982.
皮特·维利…在1982年写的
Good lad.
好孩子
I thought he was supposed to be an expert.
我以为他是个专家
He is. And he agrees with the diagnosis, so perhaps...
他是专家 而且他很认同那个诊断 所以大概...
Perhaps they're all wrong.
大概他们都错了
Autism isn't Joe's biggest problem, Alison,
自闭症不是乔最大的问题 艾莉森
it's the consequences of it -
而是它的后果
his ability to make relationships. That includes you, by the way.
他建立关系的能力 顺便告诉你 包括跟你之间的关系
Don't worry about that. We have a great relationship.
这你不用担心 我们关系好着呢
Good.
好
But it might never be the relationship you imagined
但是也许不会是像你想象中那样的母子关系
having with your son and you are allowed to mourn that.
并且 你完全有权难过
Is this you talking now, or Saint Michael?
现在是你在诊断还是圣人迈克尔?
Does it matter? No, not really.
有什么区别吗? 不 没什么大区别
It's just one of you's full of shit and I'm wondering which one.
只是你们俩之中有一个糟透了 而我在想究竟是哪一个
Alison, I...
艾莉森 我...
Look, I just need advice.
听着 我只是需要建议
Practical advice about the home schooling, that's it.
关于在家进行教育的一些实际建议 就这样
I don't need Thought For The Day. All right? OK.
我不需要其他 好吗? 好
He's recommended a speech therapist and he thinks that the more
他推荐了一个语言治疗师 他认为接触越多的同龄人
peers he encounters, at Cubs, at sports clubs, at school...
童子军 体育馆 学校...
What if the peers he encounters take the piss or bully him?
如果他接触的同龄人嘲笑他欺负他呢?
I'm not sure social isolation is a cure for social isolation.
我不觉得从人群中孤立可以治愈其本身
Was it tough for you seeing Michael again?
让你再去见迈克尔 你很难受吧?
Yeah.
是啊
He's obviously very persuasive.
他明显很有说服力
You know from personal experience how persuasive he is.
从个人经验来说 你就更知道他多有说服力了
Are you saying that because I fucked Michael that I've lost
你是说因为我跟迈克尔上♥床♥了
my critical faculties when
我就失去了判断他是不是
it comes to judging him as a pediatrician?
一个称职的儿科大夫的能力?
Because I don't think that's true. Or fair.
因为我觉得不是这样 这样还不公平
You're very direct.
你非常直接
And you're very fierce. Which is good.
你也非常犀利 这很好
You're going to need to be.
你需要这样
Has he been listening to music all day?
他一整天都在听音乐?
No, not all day, no.
不 不是一整天 没有
He took some time out to trash the living room,
他还花了点时间在厅里搞破坏
because he loves home schooling so much.
因为他很喜欢在家教育
No, no, no. No, you have to hoover for half an hour
不不不 不 你得先吸尘半小时
and then I might let you have a glass. Don't be a dick.
然后我也许会让你喝一杯 别这么混♥蛋♥
No, no, no, no, I'm applying
不不不不 我在应用
behavioural analysis, just like I did with Joe.
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表