剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
Oh, yeah, estate agent rang this morning.
喔 啊 地♥产♥经纪今早上打电♥话♥来了
Got somebody coming round.
他已经带了一些人过来看♥房♥♥了
How much are you asking?
你想卖♥♥多少钱?
A quid more than I owe the bank'd be nice.
最好能比我欠银行的钱还要多一镑
Still...nice when it lasted.
不过吧uf8f5你倒也是没有后悔
The dream. Living it and all that. Yeah.
后悔没有实现梦想什么的 是啊
Catching up on old times?
追忆似水年华呢?
No. I just needed a good internet signal.
不是 我只是需要好的网络信♥号♥♥
Oh, well, you've got Alison to thank for that.
喔 那么 你可以多谢艾莉森了
Yeah, she set up the Wi-Fi for the whole place.
她给这里装上了WiFi 而且在所有角落都信♥号♥♥满格
She thinks of everything. Yes.
她考虑到了所有的事情 对
That were quite a battering you give us yesterday.
你昨天可是给了我们一个重击
I didn't do it for effect. I did it so you can help Joe.
我并不是为了给你留下这个印象才这么做的 我做这些都是为了让你们能帮到乔
No, I know, I know. I just, it's just, um...
喔不 我懂的 我只是 只是 嗯...
..Are we really doing that badly?
...我们真的做得那么糟吗?
No. I can see that you get on with him.
不 我能看出来你们关系相处得不错
I can see that you make Joe happy.
我可以看出来你让乔很开心
I'm just doing what any dad would do, I think.
我只是在做任何父亲都会做的事情
So it's understandable if you overcompensate a bit.
所以 如果说你是在给他过分的补偿 我倒也可以理解
Well. That's dads for you, eh?
父亲们都这样 对吧?
Right, well, I'd better get up the hill.
好了 那么 我得去山上了
I was working with this family once.
我曾经辅助过这样一家人
And I said that I thought
我当时说 我觉得
at family meal times it would be a good idea
在一家人一起吃饭的时候 让那个孩子 阿尔菲
to let the child - Alfie - serve the food up at the table.
把菜端上餐桌 会是个不错的主意
It was a way of getting the child to socialise
这也是一种让孩子在没有太大压力的情况下
without feeling the pressure.
参与社交活动的方法
And the dad said, "Well, that sounds like a good idea,"
然后他爸爸说 ”好吧 听起来是个好主意
But unfortunately I'm always up a ladder at family mealtimes."
不过可惜 在全家人一起吃饭的时候我总是在梯子上"
I asked him why and he said,
我问他为什么
"Alfie won't eat his food
他说 ”除非我爬到外面的梯子上
unless I'm up a ladder outside the house."
否则阿尔菲是不会吃饭的”
That's insane.
简直是疯了
Yes. And this family were clever, sane people.
对啊 而且这家人都是聪明的 神志清醒的人
But the dad being up a ladder at mealtimes
但爸爸在吃饭的时候呆在梯子上这件事
seemed a small price to pay to keep their boy happy.
好像只是一个为了让儿子开心而付出的小代价
Why are you telling me this?
为什么你要告诉我这些?
You're doing fine with Joe. He loves you and he likes you.
你和乔做得不错了 他爱你 并且喜欢你
Relax. You don't need to be the one outside on the ladder.
放轻松 你不用做那个需要爬到外面梯子上的人
Has the vendor got figures for flooring costs
卖♥♥主给了地板成本
and secondfix electrics? Maurice!
电气装置的价格了吗? 毛里斯!
It's lovely of you to drop in,
你能过来拜访 我很开心
but I've got a potential buyer coming...
但是我马上要有一个准买♥♥家要来...
I know. So, if you don't... It's me. I'm the potential buyer.
我知道 那么 如果你不... 是我 我就是那个准买♥♥家
This is nonsense, Maurice,
简直胡闹 毛里斯
and you know it. You're wasting your time.
而且你也明白 你就是在浪费时间
Why? If I buy the place, you can still run it.
为什么? 如果我买♥♥下了这里 你就还是可以经营它了啊
The costs are too high to finish the job.
经营成本太高了
Do you think you can run a restaurant or not?
你自己觉得 你到底能不能经营这个餐馆?
Look, it's different now, with Joe, it's...
听着 事情不一样了 因为乔 一切都...
It's just, now is not the time to be risking all of this,
只是 现在并不是一个好的冒险时机
and we're going to be taking Maggie on.
而且我们现在要雇用玛姬了
I'll take care of that. You worry about this place.
我来处理这个 你就担心这个地方就好
What if I want to take care of Joe, hmm? His dad.
如果我想去照顾乔呢 嗯? 作为他的爸爸
My own son.
我的亲生儿子
Honestly, you and Alison. Unbelievable!
港真 你和艾莉森 简直不可理喻!
Get Michael in.
把迈克尔卷进来
Get Maggie in. Take him out of school.
把玛姬卷进来 把他从学校里带走
Put him back into school. Go private!
又把他扔回学校 把餐馆私有化!
Takeover! Takeover! Takeover!
接管! 接管! 接管!
With all due respect... Oh, fuck "All due respect."
恕我直言... 喔我恕你♥妈♥的♥直言
uf8f5I think Joe's welfare is more important than your ego.
uf8f5我认为乔的幸福大于你的自尊
It's not about the ego.
这和自尊没有关系
It's about the fact that I've got something to say.
是我有些话不得不说
I have ideas!
我是个有主意的人!
I will not be the one outside the house up a ladder at tea-time!
我不会是那个在吃饭时间爬到外面梯子上的人!
What?
什么?
I don't even know why you're here, Maurice.
我不知道你为什么在这里 毛里斯
I know you can't really afford the place.
我知道你根本买♥♥不起这里
I'll sell the brewery.
我要把啤酒厂卖♥♥掉
Pull the other one.
还是换一个吧
Why not? The business plan for this place is sound.
为什么不? 这里的商业计划看起来很有前途啊
You worked for me from the age of 16 up till six months ago.
从16岁开始到6个月前 你一直为我工作
So, you know, we'll know what we're getting into.
所以 其实我们会很清楚将要迎来什么
It'll be just like it always was.
一切都会像以前一样
Listen, I know you dreamed of running your own place,
听着 我知道你一直梦想着可以经营一间自己的工厂
but don't kick yourself to death if management's not for you.
但如果经营不是你的强项 你也不用把自己逼死啊
I'll be in touch.
我会保持联♥系♥的
He is a bastard. He's a bastard!
他就是个混♥蛋♥ 他就是个混♥蛋♥!
I think he's overdue a camomile tea?
他怎么感觉像是喝了过期的洋甘菊茶?
Two-bag job, by the look of it.
看上去喝得还不少 有两包吧
Sorry, no. That won't be happening.
抱歉 不行 不会再有下一次了
How do you mean, no? Do you mean yes?
你说不行是什么意思? 这是行的意思吗?
I came here to write a
我来这里是为了写一个
plan and recommend someone local to help you,
计划 然后推荐一些本地人来帮助你
but it won't be me.
但帮你的人不会是我
So, when can you start? Come on, three mornings a week. Alison...
那么 你什么时候能开始? 拜托 就一周三个早晨 艾莉森...
I'm very sorry, but I can't work with Joe on a regular basis.
我很抱歉 但是我不能定期地辅助乔
You knew that all along.
你一直都清楚
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. You don't get away that easily.
不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 你不能就这么轻易地溜掉
You are brilliant for Joe and I won't take no for an answer.
你的辅助对乔来说是最好的 我不接受你的拒绝
I know you find that hard, but you're going to have to.
我知道这对你来说有点困难 但是你必须要接受
There are people with the same expertise.
这里有着和我专业技能相同的人
Please, Maggie. Name your price. I am sorry.
拜托了 玛姬 开个价吧 我很抱歉
Joe's a lovely boy,
乔是个可爱的孩子
but I am not the only person who can help him.
但我并不是唯一可以帮助他的人
It was lovely to meet you, Joe. Bye now.
遇见你很开心 乔 再见
If I have to lie down in
如果我必须要躺在
the road in front of the car, then I will.
车前的道路中间你才肯答应 那么我会这么做的
You, Maggie, are GOING to work with Joe.
你 玛姬 将要来帮助乔
You can't always have what you want, Alison. Not even you.
你不能总是得到想要的一切 艾莉森 即便是你 也不行
Is that a "Maybe"?
你这是”可能”的意思?
Oh, come on. You are blind to everybody's needs but your own.
拜托 除了你自己的需求以外 你对别人的需要都是装聋作哑
You are a bully, Alison. You bullied me at school
你就是个恶霸 艾莉森 你在学校的时候就欺负我
and you are bullying me now.
你现在也在欺负我
Well, too bad. I will send through my report.
真是不幸啊 我会提交我的报告
I will help you find someone local.
然后帮你找一些本地的人
But I won't be bullied by you again.
但我不会再被你欺负了
Are you coming in, kiddo?
你要进来吗 孩子?
Come on.
来吧
Joe?
乔?
Was I really a bully? Is that possible?
我以前真的是个恶霸? 这可能吗?
Hey, it's not funny, Paul.
嘿 这不好笑 保罗
Hey, I'm the one who uses
嘿 我是那个用幽默作为
humour as a defence mechanism, remember?
防御机制的人 记得吗?
Well, now you're using "Humour as a defence mechanism"
好吧 现在你用"幽默作为防御机制"
as humour as a defence mechanism.
这个玩笑来作为防御机制了
And now you're bullying me. So maybe Maggie had a point.
现在是你在欺负我了 所以可能玛姬讲的有道理
D’you think? No, no, course not.
你也这么认为? 不 不 当然不
Not now, maybe, but at
你现在不是 但是在学校的时候
school you might have been and not known it.
你可能确实是 只是你自己不知道罢了
Look she was a big, strange girl. I remember that.
她以前就是一个体型巨大 脾气古怪的女孩 我记得的
But we were all strange. We were insecure. We were teenagers.
但我们都是奇怪的 我们都没有安全感 我们都是青少年
You're always telling us that you were voted
你一直告诉我们 你连续两年
Miss Wordsworth High two years on the run.
被选为“华兹华斯高中”校花小姐
That was a joke thing that the boys did.
那就是男孩子们的一个玩笑而已
It was nothing official.
他们只是闹着玩的
Although it was three years on the run, since you mention it.
不过既然你都提起来了 那我就补充一下 是连续三届
Yeah, so you must've been a bit more secure than Maggie, then?
那你当时一定是比玛姬更有安全感咯?
Good-looking, slim.
又美又瘦
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表