剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
你知道的 别拖太久 不然我就被别人录用了!
Right, thank you. Cheers, pal. Take care.
好的 谢谢你 再见 老兄 保重
All good?
一切都好?
I feel like Gregg Wallace.
我感觉自己像格雷格·华♥莱♥士♥(美国竞赛综艺节目主持人)
"They all talk a great meal."
"他们说的都是伟大的餐食"
All right.
好了
Yeah, you've made your point, Sal.
是的 你说出了你的观点 萨莉
Really? What point do you think I'm making?
真的吗? 你觉得我说出了什么观点?
That I've been an utter dick.
就是我是个彻底的屌♥丝
I'll drink to that.
我要为此喝一杯
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
I didn't mean to take it out on you.
我没想把火发在你身上
It's just, it's scary, this.
只是这件事实在太让我害怕了
It's taking shape, though, eh?
不过已经开始成形了 不是吗?
Yeah.
是啊
Not bad for a thick kid, eh?
对于一个笨蛋来说已经很不错了 对吗?
Indeed.
确实
Here's to us.
为我们举杯
Mm. Cheers.
嗯 干杯
Nearly there.
快完成了
More debt than the Greek economy, but optimism to burn.
比希腊的债还多 不过还是要乐观啊
That's more like it. That's the Paul I remember.
这才像话 这才是我认识的保罗
You've already built a successful business from scratch.
你已经通过自己的摸爬滚打白手起家过一次了
Yeah, but if that had failed, I could've just towed that away.
是啊 但如果那次失败了 我也许之后就放下了
But this place, you know, God, it's...
但是这个地方 天啊 就是...
Can you imagine?
你能想象吗?
People will visit these ruins in 100 years' time
一百年之后 人们会来参观这片废墟
and wonder about the vanity of the man that built it.
然后会想了解建造它的人的自负
You always were big on humiliation.
你总是那么在意面子
I always thought that's why you finished with me.
我一直觉得这就是为什么你跟我分手了
To spare yourself the humiliation of me finishing with you.
免得我跟你提起分手让你太丢脸
The preemptive chucking. Mm.
先手优势嘛 我得意地笑 嗯
Still a modern classic!
这招始终是经典!
I blamed Oasis at the time.
那时候 我怪过奥西斯
I blamed Blur.
我怪过布鲁尔
God, I haven't talked shite like this for a long time.
天啊 我很久没聊过这些废话了
Happy to oblige.
聊这些 我还挺高兴的
If you think that's good, wait till you taste this.
如果你觉得那支酒好 那你得尝过这几瓶再说话
Sorry, Eddie, I'm driving. What have you got there?
对不起 艾迪 我还要开车 你这都是什么?
Sample bottles, limited edition, for the launch.
样品瓶 用作市场发行的限♥量♥版
Fellside Fuggles.
荒山之侧·福格斯
Sounds vaguely sexual.
听起来带着点性暗示
It's the alliteration. Always punches through.
押了头韵 生动有力呀
I get the Fuggles. What's the Fellside bit?
我明白福格斯 但是荒山之侧是什么意思?
I'm off, then.
我走了
Oh, all right.
喔 好吧
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
You'd better take some money. Dad's already given me some.
你最好拿点钱 爸爸已经给了我一些了
All right, well, take it anyway,
好吧 无论如何 拿着吧
cos you might want to get a present for the baby or something.
因为你可能想要给宝宝或是别的谁买♥♥个礼物
Do you not think I already thought of that?
你不认为我已经考虑过这个了吗?
Look, I'm sorry about blurting that out,
听着 抱歉我之前说了那些
about you and Luke before.
关于你跟卢克的话
That was just wrong of me.
是我错了
I just want you to talk to me more, I suppose.
也许 我只是想让你多跟我聊聊
Look, I just want you to
听着 我只是想让你
know that I do know what you're going through.
知道我很了解你经历的这些
No, you don't. You really have no idea.
不 你不了解 你完全不了解
OK. Well, just say hello to Stuart for me.
好吧 那么 就代我向斯图尔特问好
What is that supposed to mean?
那又是什么意思?
Bye, Joe!
再见 乔!
Mmm!
嗯!
That's good, it's really good.
很好喝 非常好喝
Crisp, hoppy and refreshing, just like the label says.
新鲜 清爽 啤酒花的味道也很浓 跟标签上说的一样
That isn't what it says on the label, but, erm, never mind.
标签上不是那么写的 但是 呃 无所谓了
It's great.
太好了
It may surprise you to
我其实知道自己在做什么
know I do have a bit of a clue what I'm doing.
这一点大概会让你很惊讶
Never doubted it.
我从没怀疑过
What about you? Do you know what you're doing?
你呢? 你知道自己在干什么吗?
Late night bonding over fuse boards
夜深人静 跟诱人的萨莉在
and boiler options with the delectable Sally.
保险丝熔线板旁边聊天
No. Me and Sally? No.
不是 我和萨莉? 没有
Now, that'd be... that'd be sad.
真那样的话...那是一种悲哀
What?
什么?
What?
什么?
Your doubting face.
你脸上大写的怀疑
You two have got history and she's still a very attractive woman.
你们俩之前有一腿 而且她现在还仍然是个迷人的女人
You know what it's like.
你知道这是什么感觉
You get chatting to someone outside the family
你可以跟家人以外的人闲聊
and, well, there's no bills to argue over and no kids.
并且 不用因为支出而吵架 也不用烦恼孩子们的事
You can be that guy again, you can be yourself.
你又可以做那个人了 你可以做你自己了
Oh, the sad dyslexic loser that stayed behind to get
喔 那个可悲的阅读障碍者在啤酒厂找了一份苦力
a labouring job in a brewery while his mates went to uni?
的工作 而他的好兄弟却上了大学?
That guy?
那个人?
There were more to me than that, Eddie.
艾迪 不止这些
I had trials for Morecambe, remember.
记得吗 我在莫克姆有过一系列黑历史
Paul...
保罗...
everyone had trials for Morecambe.
黑历史人人都有
For five minutes, a breath of fresh air,
就五分钟 呼吸下新鲜空气
you know, a bit of flirting.
你懂的 调下情
Me and Alison, we're rock solid, mate.
我和艾莉森 我们甜蜜得很 朋友
Glad to hear it. Yeah.
这样最好 是啊
In fact, between me and you...
实际上 我偷偷跟你讲…
... we're trying for another baby.
...我们正想再生个孩子
Really? Yeah. That's amazing!
真的? 是啊 太好了!
Yeah, I think the time's right, you know.
是啊 我觉得是个好时机
Good for you. Good for you.
很好 很好
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
It might make you feel sick or give you a headache.
也许会让你难受 或者头疼
Yeah, I know. Thanks.
是啊 我知道 谢谢关心
And if you vomit within
如果服下后两小时内
two hours of taking it, come and see me. OK.
吐了 来找我 好的
Listen, I'm sorry for asking you about Rebecca before.
听着 我很抱歉之前问了你丽贝卡的事情
I should never have put you in that position.
我绝不应该把你夹在中间
Well...
呃...
No, you shouldn't.
是的 你是不应该
Joe?Common people
乔? 普通人
Joe?I want to do whatever common people do...
我想做普通人做的事情...
Joe?I want to live like common people
我想像普通人一样生活
Joe?I want to do whatever common people...
我想做普通人做的事情...
What was it like? The sex?
那是怎么的? 你和他的那次做♥爱♥?
On a scale from terrible to disastrous.
从糟糕到灾难之间 选一个词形容吧
Tom, you can't ask that.
汤姆 你不能问这些
Just the way Luke's behaving, it looks like disastrous.
看看卢克的所作所为 就知道是糟得跟灾难一样
So, he's embarrassed and that's why
所以 他很尴尬
he's had a complete personality change.
而那就是为什么他性格完全变了
I don't know. I didn't have anything to compare it to.
我不知道 我又没有经验可以比较
Was it...
那很...
I don't know, vaguely enjoyable? Exciting?
我不知道 非常享受? 兴奋?
I enjoyed the fact that we were finally, you know, doing it.
我很欣慰我们最终还是做了
Is that it?
是吗?
Hardly Fifty Shades Of Grey, is it?
不像《五十度灰》那样刺♥激♥ 是吧?
I don't know what to say. What is there to say?
我不知道该说什么 能说什么呢?
Do you want a lift?
你想搭车吗?
I'm going to my dad's.
我要去爸爸那
He lives in Lancaster.
他住在兰卡斯特
Sorry, no can do.
抱歉 无能为力
My dad says, "No can do."
我爸爸才说"无能为力"
You've only been driving for a fortnight
你才开了两星期的车
and suddenly you're talking like you're 30 or something.
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表