剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
上帝保佑 你才应该或许会有点自责内疚
that Joe went missing on your watch!
因为乔是在你的看护下走丢的!
There's no "Might just" About it.
这件事不是”应该也许会”
Ralph can't speak up for himself,
拉尔夫无法为自己辩护
you might want to just think about that.
你该想想这一点的
Oh, God. Can you just stay here?
喔 上帝 你能就待在这里吗?
Because someone has to be here in case Joe comes home.
因为要有人守在这里 以备万一乔回家来
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿?
It's just a precaution at this stage.
这只是现阶段预防性的措施
Oh, it's stupid. I just thought I'd...
喔 我好蠢 我只是觉得我...
I thought if I saw the place, I would know where he went,
我以为我看了实地 我就能知道他去哪儿了
like, by magic or something. I get that.
会有魔法助我一臂之力什么的 我理解
Ralph, hiya.
拉尔夫 你好
Look, you know you're not in trouble, don't you?
我说 你知道这事不怪你 是吧?
Not with me and not with Joe's dad.
我没有怪你 乔的爸爸也没有
But if you remember anything, just anything, anything Joe said,
但是如果你想起任何事 任何 乔说过的话
anything that you said...
或者你说过的话...
Ralph?
拉尔夫?
Hey, come and sit down.
嗨 过来坐下吧
I don't like Inspector Herd very much. Do you? No.
我不是很喜欢赫德警长 你呢? 不
I don't like him. Yeah.
我不喜欢他 是哦
Was there anything that happened, Ralph? Was...
那天发生了什么事吗? 有...
Like, not on purpose.
比如说 不是故意的
But...
但是...
Were you playing a game?
你们是在玩游戏吗?
Maybe just get a bit mixed up? Alison...
也许只是有一点矛盾? 艾莉森...
Ralph hasn't done anything to Joe.
拉尔夫没有对乔做任何事
He didn't do anything to Joe.
他什么都没做
He's honest.
他一贯诚实
Too honest, if anything.
要说有什么不好 就是太诚实了
Now, I know you want to talk to him,
我知道你想和他谈谈
and I get that, really, but that's enough.
我理解你 真的 但是到此为止吧
As one mum to another, I am telling you
我们都是母亲 我要告诉你
he's had enough.
他已经承受得够多了
Got to ask you this...
我要问你件事...
Somebody said there was, like...
有人跟我提起过...
...Like, a misunderstanding a few years back.
…几年前曾有过一场误会
He was on a bus or something...?
说他在公交车上...?
God, that bastard Bob Herd told you that, did he?
上帝 那个狗♥娘♥养♥的鲍勃·赫德告诉你的 是不是?
A misunderstanding?
一个误会?
That boy was bullied, he was lied about, he was the victim.
那个孩子受到了欺凌 他被逼扯了谎 他是受害者
Did Bob Herd tell you that?
鲍勃·赫德告诉你这些了吗?
I'm sorry, I've just got to find Joe.
我很抱歉 我只是必须要找到乔
I feel like I'm the only person
我觉得只有我
that can find him.
才能找到他
I know that, and I know you're in hell right now...
我了解 我知道你此刻备受煎熬
but Ralph doesn't know anything.
但是拉尔夫什么也不知道
Joe?!
乔!?
Joe?!
乔?!
Paul?
保罗?
Paul?
保罗?
Come here.
过来
I just thought, you know, places that we'd been.
我想着去那些我们去过的地方找找
Yeah, I know, me too.
是的 我知道 我也是
I was looking at his things. I was looking at his pictures,
我看着他的物品 看着他的照片
and his writing, and his terrible,
还有他写的字 还有他涂得很糟
terrible colouring-in and I just...
很糟的填色图片我就想...
If we find him... When we find him, Alison.
如果我们找到他... 是当我们找到他 艾莉森
WHEN we find him. "When", not "If".
"当"我们找到他 是”当” 不是"如果"
If I find him, I don't
如果我找到他 我不会
want to change anything about him any more.
再想要他做任何改变
I just want him back. I want Joe.
我只要他回来 我要乔
Joe, as he is. We'll find him.
就是乔 本来的样子 我们会找到他的
You remember the last thing that you said to him? Don't do this.
你记得和他说的最后一句话吗? 不要这样做
Don't do this now. Can't remember the last thing I said to him,
你现在不要这样 我不记得和他说的最后一句话是什么了
and I think that I was short with him, and I just want him back.
我觉得我们相处的时间还不够长 我只想让他回来
I want our lovely little boy.
我要我们那个可爱的孩子
Come here.
过来
We'll find him. I promise you, we'll find him.
我们会找到他的 我向你保证 我们会找到他的
OK? I promise.
好吗? 我保证
Hello?
喂?
Bob? This must have been where
鲍勃? 这里一定是
he was coming every day.
他每天都会的地方
Look at that stuff he found.
看看他发现的这些东西
Our lads missed it on the first sweep.
我们的人第一次搜索的时候没有发现
Your sisterinlaw found it. This is new.
你弟媳发现的 这是新的
He only had this this morning. He's been here.
他今早才拿到它的 他来过这里
Are you sure, Alison? Yeah.
你确定吗 艾莉森? 我确定
There's loads of those toys around. No, no,
这儿附近有很多那样的玩具 不 不
because he wouldn't normally go for something like this.
因为他平时不要这类玩具的
It's only because Rebecca gave it to him this morning...
只是因为今早丽贝卡给了他这个东西他才拿的...
and she'd been away...
她当时离开了一段时间…
and he missed her.
他很想念她
Right, OK.
那好 好
So what now, Bob?
那现在要怎么样 鲍勃?
We focus on this area.
我们会集中在这片区域寻找
We focus all our resources down here.
我们会召集所有人力到这里来
What fucking resources, though,
可那都是什么鬼人力啊
Bob? I've seen about three coppers.
鲍勃? 我一共就看到了三个警♥察♥
Come here. Come on, come on.
来 过来 到这儿来
No, but when you see this on the news there's hundreds -
不 可当新闻里出现这样的情况时 都有几百号♥人呢
where is everybody?
他们都哪儿去了?
Look...
是这样...
with it being this close to the water, and with him being missing
这里靠水这么近 而且他失踪也
for this amount of time,
有这么长时间了
we're getting the underwater team in.
我们将召集水下救援队加入
What are you doing?
你们在干什么?
What everybody's doing... trying to help find your brother.
和大家一样... 在找你弟弟
We saw on your Facebook that he was missing.
我们在你的脸书上看到说他走失了
Oh, yeah, you've been really busy online, haven't you?
哦是啊 你在网上还挺忙 是不是啊?
My dad was well impressed.
我爸爸对此印象深刻
Is there a reward? Yeah, a brain.
那会有奖品吗? 有 我有一个脑子要送给你
I'd go for it, if I were you.
如果我是你 会欣然接受
You just parked. Like, what use is that?
你把车停在这里 这样子能帮上什么忙呢?
He doesn't even like this kind of music.
而且这种音乐他根本就不喜欢
All right. All right, sister.
好吧 好吧 姐姐
Well, drive.
那 我们开起来
The sort of prick who gives pricks a bad name.
叫他们傻♥逼♥都侮辱了傻♥逼♥的名号♥
Should we turn back and get him?
我们要不要掉头回去教训他一下?
Don't know how you put up
真不知道你是怎么能忍♥她
with her for so long, you know what I mean?
忍♥了那么长时间的 你知道我说的什么意思吧?
Her mouth is the only reason I'm not making a move there myself.
她那张嘴就是我不会去撩她的唯一原因
She's all right.
她人还好
In the dark, maybe.
也许 是天黑看还好吧
If you're deaf.
你还得是个聋子
Shut up, will you?
闭上嘴 行不行?
But it's not as though... You know what I mean,
但这并不是说…你知道我的意思
once you've boned her, it's like,
一旦你跟她结合过一次 就感觉
right... what have you got to talk about?
好吧…你想聊些什么?
Anything, really.
随便什么吧
Anything at all.
什么都行
Stop, stop, stop! What?
停车 停 停! 怎么了?
Pull over. Just pull over here. Why?
靠边 就在这里靠边 为什么?
Just pull over. Where are you going?
你靠边停车就好 你要去哪儿?
Just stay here... just wait.
你就在这儿...等一下
Luke?
卢克?
Joe?
乔?
Are you all right, Joe?
你还好吗 乔?
A-Are you all right?
你没事吧?
It so definitely is.
真的是他
Joe?
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表