剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
好吧 所以这不关钱的事 这就是任性
You take him out of school without asking me.
你不问问我就不让他上学
You do a timetable. You send Nicola to talk to Michael.
你做了个时间表 你让尼古拉去和迈克尔交流
You take on Maya without asking me.
你不问问我就雇了玛雅
You weren't even going to let him go to school
你在他明确表示了他想去上学的时候
when it was clearly what he wanted!
甚至还是不让他去学校!
It doesn't matter to you,
艾莉森 只要你做了决定
Alison, if it's the right decision or not,
不管这决定是不是对的
as long as it's your decision.
对你来说都没关系
I love you, Paul,
保罗 我爱你
but sometimes you are so full of shit. This is about Joe!
但是你有时候就是缺心眼!这是乔的事情!
It's not about me!
不是我的!
Is it? Is it really?
是么?真的么?
Do you know why I think you took him out of school?
你知道我觉得你为什么不让他上学么?
Because I love him and I don't want him to be a condition!
因为我爱他而且我不想让他生病!
Because you don't want anyone to know, because you are ashamed.
因为你不想让任何人知道 因为你为这件事感到羞愧
You think I'm ashamed of my own son?
你认为我为自己的儿子感到羞愧?
Of Joe. Of yourself, for not spotting it sooner.
你愧对于乔 愧对于你自己 因为你没有尽早发现那些状况
Of us, for having him.
你愧对我们 因为我们生下了他
Of me and, finally, just to round things off...
愧对于我 最后 只想要事情都变得顺心
...you're ashamed for being ashamed in the first place.
你因为自己从一开始就感到羞愧而羞愧
Right. Cos you're so fucking OK with it,
好 因为你♥他♥妈♥根本不在乎
aren't you? NO, I'M NOT!
不是吗? 不 我不是!
Not one bit!
不是一点点!
And that's why I can see it in you.
并且这就是为什么我能在你身上看见那种羞愧
It's not much fun, is it?
没意思 是不是?
It's not what you want to be, is it?
这不是你想要的 不是么?
No, don't. If you want to sell it, sell it.
别碰我 如果你想卖♥♥掉它 就卖♥♥吧
Just don't go round telling yourself it's for Joe.
只是别告诉自己 这是为了乔
The speech therapist arrives today.
语言治疗师今天会到
My God, Margaret. How long's it been?
天啊 玛格丽特 我们多久没见面了?
16 years.
16年了
It's lovely of you to drop in,
你能来真的很好
but I've got a potential buyer coming...
但是我有一个潜在的买♥♥家来了
I know. It's me.
我知道 是我
I think he's overdue a camomile tea.
我觉得他欠了一杯甘菊茶的钱没付
Two-bag job by the look of it.
看上去杯子里还有两包茶包呢
I don't want to label him at such a young age.
我不想在他这么小的时候就给他贴上标签
It's like he's failed before he's even begun.
这种感觉像是他一早就输在了起跑线上
Yay!
耶
'What if I want to take care of Joe? His dad, my own son.'
如果我想照顾乔呢? 他爸爸 我儿子
I'm going to put reserved notices on the front-row seats.
我要在前排占个座
Are you listening?
你在听么?
'When I turned you down, the other day,
前几天我拒绝了你
perhaps I should re-consider.'
也许我该重新考虑一下
Are you re-considering or saying you'd like to sleep with me?
你是在重新考虑 还是在说你要和我一起睡?
Where are you going? I'm not sure I can do any of this,
你要去哪里? 我不确定我能行
it's beyond me. Before you've even tried?
我做不来 还没尝试就先说了放弃?
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表