剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
Joe, you want to see your cake, don't ya?
乔 想不想看看蛋糕什么样?
It's got an octopus and fishes and seaweed on it.
上面有只章鱼 还有很多小鱼和水草呢
Just a minute.
等一下
It's just...
这…
I was waiting in the bar...
我在酒吧等你呢...
Where were you?
你在哪儿?
I was buying you a drink
我在给你买♥♥喝的
Where were you?
你在哪?
I was crying home in bed
我躲在床上哭
Where were you?
你在哪?
Mekons. 1978. Where Were You?
表演者乐队 1978年的歌♥ 《你在哪》
Well done!
没错!
Shall we blow your candles out? OK! Good lad!
可以吹蜡烛了吗? 好样的
Good lad, there we go.
好样的 来咯
Get yourself to the cake.
去蛋糕那边儿
Why does there have to be something wrong with everyone?
为什么每个人都得有点问题呢
OK! I'm wrong, let's change the subject.
好吧 我错了 咱们换个话题吧
Like my dad's bowel cancer.
比如我爸的肠癌
Your dad had all the symptoms.
你♥爸♥爸确实表现出了所有肠癌的症状
Yes. Apart from bowel cancer.
是啊 只不过他并没有得肠癌
I do know a bit about child development.
我对儿童的成长问题确实略懂一二
I did do a paediatric rotation.
我在儿科轮过岗
Hardly likely to forget that, am I?
我怎么会忘呢?
Mum was right about the balloons.
关于气球 妈妈说得对
The boys just hit each other with them,
熊孩子们就拿球打来打去
then lie on them till they burst.
然后躺在上面把它们压爆
Must be a breast-envy thing.
很羡慕吧
Most things are.
很多事都值得羡慕啊
You all set for the new job, Eddie?
新工作准备的差不多了 艾迪?
Hardly new, is it?
也算不上新的吧
Is that the enthusiasm you showed
你对你伦敦的客户就展现
your London customers? No wonder you went bust.
这么点热情? 怪不得你生意黄了呢
When did we stop ripping presents
为什么我们不在礼物送进来的时候
open as soon as they came in through the door?
就赶紧打开呢?
When one little boy told his old Auntie
因为有个小男孩跟他阿姨说
he had Buzz Lightyear already and was scared of him anyway.
他已经有巴斯光年了 而且本来他就害怕这东西
I was ten years old, Dad.
我那时候才10岁呢爸爸
How do you know I was talking about you?
我说有个小男孩 又没说是你
There's millions of Buzz Lightyears out there.
又不是只有一个巴斯光年
Come on, kidder, let's get these presents ripped open.
来吧 孩子 咱们来拆礼物吧
You were scared of Buzz Lightyear? Really?
你害怕巴斯光年?真的?
He was always so certain he was right.
他总是十分确信自己是正确的
I have an aversion to certainty.
我就是讨厌这么肯定的人
I can't think why.
都不知道为啥
If I had my way, I'd flush them headphones down the toilet.
要是我说了算 就把他的耳机放马桶里冲掉
He just likes music.
他只是喜欢音乐而已
What?
什么啊?
What was that look?
什么眼神啊这是?
Nothing.
没什么
No, it was something. What was it?
不 绝对有事 到底是什么?
It's just...
就是吧...
You don't think Joe might
你们有没有觉得
have some kind of communication disorder?
乔有些沟通问题?
Eddie! It's just something might be worth checking out?
艾迪! 是不是应该去查一查?
We had his hearing checked. It's perfect.
我们查过他的听力 没有问题
That not good enough for you?
还不够是么?
No, it's just, I might be talking shit,
不 只是吧 我可能只是随便一说
right, but Joe's really gifted
只是 乔在某些方面确实很有天赋
in some ways, but he seems unable to follow simple instructions.
但是好像又无法理解很简单的话
Joe? Our Joe?
乔? 我们的乔吗?
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑呢?
He just wanted his own way on his birthday.
他只是在自己生日的时候想要按自己的想法过
You find me a five-year-old who isn't like that.
你看看其他五岁的孩子 不都这样
Is this your opinion, Eddie? Or is it Nicola's?
这是你的想法吗? 还是尼古拉的?
Is that what you were arguing about in the hall?
你们在厅里争论的就是这个吗?
Rebecca, give everyone a glass, my love. This is losing its fizz.
丽贝卡 给大家拿点喝的吧 大家都有点儿不在状态了
You're telling me.
还用你说
A few words on this occasion of Joe's fifth birthday.
在今天这个特别的时刻 乔五岁生日上 我要说几句话
I retired so, er, my son could come home and...
我退休了 我的儿子可以回家了
I lost my dear Sandra 12 months ago but...
12个月前我亲爱的桑德拉去世了 但是...
Look, I'm sorry... no... So he lay down on the carpet?
听我说 我很抱歉…不行…他不就是躺在地毯上了吗?
Eh? Who didn't have a tantrum on their own birthday? Exactly.
又怎么了? 谁在自己生日上还不能发点小脾气? 就是说
Nicola. Why do you have to make yourself feel important by finding
尼古拉 你为什么非要通过找别人身上的茬
fault with everyone else?
来给自己刷存在感呢?
Toast. To us. Eh? To us! All back together.
干一杯 敬我们全家!怎么样? 都回来聚在一起了
Fighting like only a loving family can.
像个温暖的家庭那样吵架
To us!
干杯!
I think we should go and unpack. Yeah. Good idea!
我觉得我们应该去整理一下行李了 好主意
I'm making a toast here. Nobody leaves until they bloody join in.
我在这祝酒呢 不碰一杯谁也不能走
To us!
干杯!
To us!
干杯!
What did you mean - "Communication disorder"?
你说"沟通障碍"是什么意思?
I really don't want to talk about it, Maurice.
毛里斯 我真的不想说这个
The last time you visited, you said I had bowel cancer,
上次你来 说我得了肠癌
so you'll understand if I have questions.
所以如果我说我对这次的事有所怀疑 你应该是理解的
You had weight loss and blood in your stools.
你体重明显减轻并伴有尿血
I just said you should have it checked out. That's as maybe.
我只是说你应该去查查 - 就算是那样吧
But thanks to your advice,
不过"多亏"了你的建议
a strange man stuck his finger up my arse.
让一个陌生人把手指插到了我的菊花里
He didn't even buy you dinner first.
他都没请你吃顿饭先
I'm going for a walk.
我要出去走走
It's going to be dark soon.
天就快黑了
I'm going for a walk in the dark.
那我就出去在黑天里走走
I thought SHE cheated on you.
我以为是她劈腿了
What's that got to do with anything?
那件事跟这个有一毛钱关系吗?
And you let her talk to you like that?
既然那样 你还允许她这样和你说话?
When she's the one in the wrong?
明显是她的不对
No wonder she cheated on you.
怪不得她劈腿呢
Do you believe Nicola? She hasn't even got kids.
你相信尼古拉吗? 她自己连孩子都没有
Well, in fairness, it was
讲道理
your Eddie's fault that it came out at all.
确实是你家艾迪说出来的 不是人家
We don't owe her an explanation.
我们又不欠她什么解释
She doesn't get to judge our son!
才轮不到她说我们家儿子什么!
In fact, she has no right to judge anyone!
事实上轮不到她说任何人!
Right, so adultery makes her a bad doctor, does it?
是啊 所以说因为她出轨 她就一定不是个好医生 对不?
Christ, there'd be no good doctors at all if that were true.
天呐 如果这样的话 那这世界上就没好医生了
Does this look like my sexual desire face, to you?
我这样看上去像是想做♥爱♥的脸么?
I don't know. Not normally looking at your face.
我不知道哦 我又没看你的脸
Is it the balloons or Sea Lily that's got you all stirred up?
是不是海百合的那些气球让你这么兴奋
Sea Lily... Yeah.
海百合啊… - 是啊
She turned out brilliantly, didn't she?
她演的还不错吧?
And I've got an early booking for Joe's stag night. Look.
然后我还给乔的小男孩聚会提前定了一下 - 看啊
60 months old, he ticks 80% of the boxes.
才60个月大的时候 他已经能做这里面80%的事情了
I ought to mark this up and post it through Nicola's door.
我应该把这个标出来贴在尼古拉的门上
You know - sex can be a very effective cure for anger.
你听说过么 性♥爱♥对治疗生气有奇效哦
Who says I want a cure?
谁说我需要治疗了?
Come on.
别这样
Come on.
来嘛
Got a hard-on down here you can hang your washing off.
我这儿硬的都可以挂衣服了
Oh, good. Got a delicates wash on.
哦 那挺好啊 多了个可以晾衣服的地方
It's not sex slang, by any chance, that, is it?
你这句话 不是黄腔吧?
Totally not, no.
完全不是
Hey, hey, little man.
嘿嘿 小男孩儿
Hello.
你好呀
It's bedtime, isn't it? Come on, let me have that!
该睡觉啦是不是? 过来 把那个给我吧
Give me that. There you go.
给我 好了
Right, come on, lie down.
好的 躺下
That's it. Right.
这就对了
There we go.
好了
Sh, sh, sh. Right, lie down.
嘘 嘘 嘘 躺下
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表