剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
Well, it's not every day you discover your granddaughter's
不是每一天都会发现你的外孙女
even more talented than you thought she was.
出乎意料的有才的
You were brilliant. Pained. Angry.
你太棒了 受伤的 愤怒的
And not stupid-angry like you can be in real life.
而且不是你生活中那种蠢蠢的愤怒
A tip, Rebecca. Never ask Nicola
一点小建议 丽贝卡 别去问尼古拉
unless you want the unvarnished truth.
她会告诉你大实话的
How's the job going?
工作怎么样了?
Oh...yeah, you know, the joys of being a practice nurse.
哦... 还好吧 做一个实习护士很快乐
Do you get access to everybody's medical records?
你能拿到所有人的医疗记录吗?
Suppose so. As long as I'm still working there.
应该吧 只要我还在那工作
Why? What do you want to know?
怎么了?你想知道什么?
I'm joking, Maurice.
我开玩笑的 莫里斯
What did you say to Maggie? Am I allowed to know?
你跟玛姬说什么了?我需要知道吗?
Doesn't matter, she's not coming back.
无所谓了 她不会回来了
And you made sure of that, I'm sure.
而且我确定你让这事板上钉钉了
No! I swallowed my pride to talk to her.
没有!我忍♥气吞声的去跟她谈了
But she's got this bloody bullying thing going
但她始终纠结于当年欺负她的事
and I couldn't change her mind.
我没办法让她原谅我
I can't believe you went to see her without telling me.
我真不敢相信你居然没告诉我就去见她了
What would've been the point in telling you?
我告诉你又有什么意义呢?
There doesn't have to be a point. I'm his dad.
不需要有意义 我是他爸爸
I'm not having you running this thing
你一个人在处理事情
as though he's all yours to change.
好像他这只属于你自己
Anyone would think YOU think I'm a bully.
所有人都会认为我欺负你
No. Not exactly. Joe, turn that down!
不 不一定 乔 把音乐关了!
Not exactly?!
未必?!
Well, maybe our boy needs a bully out there fighting his corner.
也许我们的孩子需要有一个把他逼到角落的欺负他的人
I will not be the one outside up a ladder. Hey?
我不要成为在外面架梯子的人 嘿?
He keeps saying that.
他总这么说
Joe needs a champion. That's not the same as a bully.
乔需要支持 那跟欺负不一样
Oh, so I am a bully! Yeah, you are. Yeah.
哦 所以我在欺负他!是的 你在欺负他 是的
# I said rip it up and start again... #
我说撕掉它 重新开始...
Can we all just pipe down and raise a glass to Rebecca?
我们能安静下来 为丽贝卡举杯吗?
# I said rip it up and rip it up Rip it up and rip it up
我说撕掉它 撕掉它 撕掉它 撕掉它
# Rip it up and start again. # Sure.
撕掉它 重新开始 好的
If you can tell me where she is.
如果你能告诉我她去哪了的话
Don't spend all your time being a bitch
不要总是那么招人烦
and then playing the understanding mum when it suits you.
当合适的时候做一个善解人意的妈妈
My father is having a sexual relationship.
我爸爸正经历一段性关系
That's just another thing not to think about.
这正是另一个我不想想的事情
I don't care if it's good news or bad news, but you talk to her,
我不管这是好消息还是坏消息 你跟她说话了
you don't just ignore her like a prick.
你没有像混♥蛋♥一样忽视她
Haven't talked shite like this for a long time.
很久没说过这么多废话了
Happy to oblige. Me and Sally?
很高兴跟你聊天 我和萨丽?
You two have got history.
你俩有一腿
You know what it's like! You can be yourself.
我知道这是什么样!你能做你自己了
Must be killing you wondering what's going on.
不知道怎么回事一定折磨死你了
I know when to be discreet. Certainly do!
我知道什么时候该小心 当然知道!
It's Grandma. Do you remember that?
是奶奶 你记得吗?
This is empathy. It's like he's turned a corner.
这是移情 好像他有所改变了
# Rip it up and start again
撕掉它 重新开始
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表