剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
Oh, he's here!
哦 他到啦!
Thanks, lads!
谢啦 伙计!
Hello. Thanks.
你好 谢谢了
You're a genius. What are you?
你真是个天才 你是什么?
A genius!
天才!
Right. No music and no presents until you've got ready, Mister.
好了 这位先生 在准备好之前不许听音乐 也没有礼物
Pull your arm out... there you go, off you pop.
把胳膊拿出来…好了 去吧
Rebecca! I need help! Joe, your party clothes are on the bed.
丽贝卡! 来帮我一下! 乔 你派对要穿的衣服给你放床上啦
I see you're doing what
你这为了制♥造♥童年肥胖大灾难
you can for the childhood obesity epidemic.
没少出力啊
It's the whole class. There's 30 of the little buggers.
一个班的人30来个小家伙呢
Is that what you're wearing?
你就准备穿这个?
No. You're hallucinating. Yeah. Why?
没有 是你的幻觉 对就穿这个 有问题吗?
Are there any Cheerios?
有没有脆谷乐?
Any word from Eddie and his whore of a wife?
有没有艾迪和他那个小婊砸老婆的消息?
No. Let's be kind and
没有 我们要友好点儿嘛
supportive to both him and his whore of a wife...
支持他和他的小婊砸老婆…
It's never going to work.
他们不会有好结果的
She cheated on your brother. Not you.
她劈腿的是你弟弟 又不是你
You really don't understand family, do you?
你真是不懂什么是家庭啊 是吧?
Not yours, I don't.
你家我确实不懂
Good lord. Did you need planning permission for that cake?
天呐 你那个蛋糕是要个规划许可还是怎么的?
Party bags! Dad.
派对用的袋子而已!
So, they need a toy. A book. Packet of sweets.
好了 他们需要玩具 书 糖果包
Tattoo stickers, bookmarks, Super Ball and baseball cap in each.
纹身贴纸 书签 弹力球和棒球帽 每个里面都有
What happened to a balloon and a slice of cake?
怎么没有气球和蛋糕呢?
And just make sure Joe's centre stage.
一定要确保乔是万众瞩目的焦点
Of course. You know what
当然了 你自己知道
you're like when there are other kids around
有其他孩子被你的笑话
that laugh at your jokes more than he does, hm?
逗的比他开心的时候你是什么样吧?
Joe's birthday, Joe's day. And don't hog the karaoke, either!
这是他的生日 这一天都是他的 还有 别霸着卡拉OK!
Karaoke? At a five-year-old's birthday party?
卡拉OK? 五岁孩子的生日派对都搞卡拉OK了?
Joe's birthday.
是乔的生日
Joe's day.
乔的美妙一天
Are you ready to dance...? Yeah!
准备好跳舞了吗? 是的!
Let's go!
来吧!
I want to see those moves. I want to see those moves, that's it.
让我看到你们动起来 动起来 就是这样
Turn around.
转身
Go on, Joe!
跳起来啊 乔!
Anybody moving? Let me have a little look.
有人在动吗? 我来看看哦
No.
没有哦
OK, I bet next time I'll be able to catch one of you out!
好吧 下一次我肯定能抓住谁淘汰出去!
You ready?
准备好了吗?
Joe! Joe! Joe! The music's stopped.
乔! 乔! 乔! 音乐停了哦
Joe! Joe!
乔! 乔!
Joe!
乔!
OK, Joe's out, don't worry!
好吧 乔被淘汰了 别管他了!
A little girl there, Lucy, is it?
这个小姑娘 叫露西是不是?
I think your head was moving a little bit, lovely.
我看到你的头动了一点点哦
I wasn't moving.
我没动
Just a little bit.
就一点点哦
Just a little, love. I think you were.
就一点点 宝贝 你好像是动了一点喔
Well done.
做的已经很棒啦
OK! Ready?
好了! 准备好了吗?
OK! Here we go!
准备开始!
Any word from the entertainer?
我们请的那个表演人联♥系♥上了吗?
Sat nav problems.
导航出了点问题
What? I thought she was a mermaid.
怎么? 我以为她是个美人鱼呢
How's that going to stop her needing sat nav?
美人鱼就不能用导航了?
I'm thinking of dolphins.
啊 我想说的是海豚
Is the camera charged, Dad?
相机充好电了吗 爸?
I thought I was on party bags.
我以为我是负责这些袋子的
Lucy Merrick was not moving her hand, by the way.
露西·梅里克根本就没动过
You want your own son to be the first one out on his birthday?
你就那么看着你儿子在自己的生日游戏里第一个被淘汰?
No. But knocking Lucy out, it drew attention to Joe, didn't it?
不是 但是把露西淘汰会引起大家在乔身上的的注意力 不是吗?
It's Joe's day. He should be the centre of attention.
今天是属于乔的 大家的注意力就应该在他身上
Who can that be?
能是谁啊?
Well done for finding us!
恭喜你找到我们家!
Sea Lily. Underwater theme.
海百合 水下主题
The trailer... No, no, no, no...
拖车…不不不不…
Oh, great!
这下好了!
Summat wrong?
有问题?
Yes. But nothing that should bother you.
是啊 不过你不必担心
Dad. Can I just park the thing, OK? You're not helping.
爸爸 你就让我把车停了好不好? 你这样根本是在帮倒忙
Is that more parking semaphore or humility. I can never tell!
不知道你是在帮我指挥还是借机羞辱我 压根分不出来!
Eddie. At least get the car parked
艾迪 先把车停好
before we start an argument, hey?
咱们再吵 行不?
Did you hire a hooker for a kid's birthday party?
你给孩子的生日派对请了个妓♥女♥?
Oh, right!
哦 差点忘了!
Did you adjust the pressure for that load? What?
你调整压力了吗? - 啥?
Doctor. How are you?
医生来啦 过的好吗?
I'm very good, thank you, and you?
很好 谢谢 你呢?
Good. Yes. Good. Look.
还好 是的 挺好的
No cancer! Again!
还没得癌症!又一次!
Good.
那就好
Only teasing, you know.
开个玩笑而已
So you're, er, going to walk to the kerb from there, are you?
你们准备从这里一直走过去吗?
It's an old Woody Allen joke. 1977. Misquoted.
这是个老式伍迪艾伦笑话 1977年 错误引用
But up here counts as cutting-edge humour.
不过在这儿就算是顶尖的幽默了
Eddie? Keys!
艾迪? 钥匙!
Now we're underwater, deep in the ocean...
现在呢 我们到了水下 在很深很深的海洋里…
We just have to be really careful of the jellyfish...
要十分小心水母哦...
Look who I found lurking around outside.
看我在外面发现了谁
Sorry about the timing.
抱歉出现的时机不怎么合适
We tried to call but no signal.
我们想打电♥话♥来着 但是没信♥号♥♥
Don't worry at all.
没事儿啦
You made it just in time to sing Happy Birthday.
你们正好赶上了唱生日歌♥了呢
It's lovely to see you.
很高兴见到你
You've lost weight.
你瘦了呀
Have I?
是么?
Hi, Alice.
嗨 爱丽丝
That's it! Keep swimming, all the way up.
就是这样! 继续游 一直向上
What a beautiful cake!
蛋糕真漂亮!
Did you buy it or make it yourself?
买♥♥的还是自己做的?
Jellyfish! Swim away!
水母! 快躲开!
Did we hug yet?
我们是不是还没拥抱过?
I'll get you a drink.
我给你拿杯喝的去
Now just be careful,
小心一点哦
you don't want to be stung by a jellyfish!
被水母蛰到可不是什么好玩的事!
Joe. Birthday boy! You are Neptune.
乔 小寿星! 你是海王星
My assistant. I need you.
我的小助手 我需要你
Now, if all the little fishes... Did
如果所有小鱼…
they hire an hooker? - ..And the turtles are very quiet...
他们真请了个妓♥女♥来? 和小乌龟都很安静…
I already made that joke.
这个我说过一遍了
Then something special might be coming for Neptune!
那也许会发生点儿什么哦!
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday, dear Joe...
祝你生日快乐 亲爱的乔
Happy birthday to you!
祝你生日快乐!
Not yet, not yet, not yet, Joe!
还不是时候 还不行哦 还不行 乔!
You've got your candles to blow out, haven't ya?
你得先吹蜡烛呢 对不对?
Eh, come on, come on, mate.
来来来伙计
Look, all your friends are waiting for you to blow your candles out.
看啊 你的朋友们都等着你吹蜡烛呢
Go on.
来吧
Come on, then, top lad! There we go!
来呀 我们来咯!
Make way for the birthday boy!
为寿星公让出一条路来!
Eh, Joe, come on. On your feet lad, big boy.
乔 起来 站起来 小伙子
It's all right... Hey Dad, Dad, leave him. Dad, leave him.
没事的... 爸爸 爸爸 别弄他
Joe? Joe? You've got a really cool birthday cake.
乔? 乔? 生日蛋糕很酷的哦
I think he's just a bit tired, you know.
我觉得他可能是累了
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表