剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
Miss Wallace says that if Creon doesn't know his lines
华♥莱♥士♥女士说如果克瑞翁国王明早再
by tomorrow morning she's
不背好台词
going to have to recast. Can you imagine?
她就要换人 你能想象吗?
Well, I practically know the part.
其实我了解那一段台词的
And I've got the legs for a toga.
我还有托加长袍的支架呢
It's modern dress.
那是个现代的裙子好吗
Maggie thinks that drama might be good for Joe.
玛姬觉得乔去学学戏剧应该也不错
Mum, you forgot to put
妈妈 你忘了把支票
the cheque in the envelope for the tickets.
放进买♥♥票的信封
That's a good idea. Eh, Mozart, want to do some acting?
好主意啊 小莫扎特 想学表演吗?
Hmm. Let me see.
嗯 让我想想
I don't think so, no.
我不想 不
Rebecca, will you check if your Saturday drama class
丽贝卡 你看看你周六的戏剧课
has any spaces? Can't you do that?
还有空位吗? 你去不行吗?
Well, you're there every week, so I think it's easier if you do.
你每周都去啊 所以我觉得你去问问比较容易
I don't ask you for much, so just do this one thing, would you?
我都没有要求过你什么 所以就为我做这一件事好吗?
Eh, eh, eh, eh, come on, big man!
拜托 伙计!
Come on, eat your tea.
过来 把茶喝了
Have some of your spaghetti, Joe.
乔 吃点意大利面
"What more do you want? Kill me, and have done with it."
你还要怎样? 杀了我 就够了
"Nothing more than your death. That'll be enough."
你的死已足矣
"Then what are you waiting for...?"
那么你在等什么...?
Ice cream, ladies?
姑娘们 吃点儿冰淇淋?
If only Creon had offered Antigone an ice cream.
要是克瑞翁国王给安提戈涅一个冰淇淋多好
Why didn't he think of that? She's a girl, for God's sake!
为什么他没想到这些呢? 上帝啊 她是个女孩啊
Eddie likes to demonstrate his liberalism
艾迪就喜欢用他讽刺的男权主义标签
by making ironic sexist remarks. Mum said they used to call you
来阐述他的开明的思想 妈妈说你小时候
the Ice Cream King when you were growing up.
他们都叫你冰淇淋国王
Yeah, it was the only job her and your grandad trusted me with.
是啊 那是唯一你妈妈和你奶奶相信我能完成的工作
You might want to think about how you feel about your own brother
你也许也需要想想你是怎么想你的弟弟的
and put some of that into it. Right.
多一些信任 好吧
And how serious is it with your boyfriend? That might help too.
你跟你男朋友怎么样了? 也许也有帮助呢
You don't need to answer that, Rebecca. What?
你不需要回答的 丽贝卡 什么?
Nicola doesn't do small talk.
尼古拉从不闲聊的
A-ha, so that's where you ran off to. Very cosy.
啊哈 这跑这儿来啦 很温馨啊
Nicola knows the play. I told you.
尼古拉很熟悉这个剧 我告诉过你的
Twice. Thanks for helping me with the play.
说了两次了 谢谢你帮我温习剧本
I've got to go and meet a friend. On a school night? Really?
我要走了 去见个朋友 明天还上学呢?必须去吗?
It's about schoolwork.
就是跟学校作业有关的
OK. Well, don't be late.
好吧 别太晚
Teenage strop.
小孩儿伎俩
I think she just needed to
我觉得她只是需要
get away from you and your house for a while.
逃离你们和这个家一会儿
Right. Well thank you, Nicola, for telling it like it is.
好吧 谢谢你 尼古拉 告诉我到底怎么回事
Is her boyfriend nice? She hasn't got a boyfriend.
她男朋友人好吗? 她没有男朋友
I just wanted to say thank you for coming this morning.
我只是想感谢你今早过来
I hope you're not feeling too bruised after Maggie's session.
希望玛姬的话没有伤到你
Oh, no, not at all. It's her job. Yeah.
哦 没有 完全没有 那是她的工作
I think it's right that she locates the unresolved tension
我觉得她把未解决的焦虑发泄在全家身上
in the whole family and not just in Joe.
而不只是乔身上 是对的
Yeah, sure. Yeah.
是啊 当然 是啊
Well, some of the family, anyway.
家庭就这样嘛
Well, night, then.
晚安吧
So...shall we call it Michael?
所以...我们要说说迈克尔吗?
Our "Unresolved tension"?
我们未解决的焦虑?
I don't think we can lay all our unresolved tension
我觉得我们不应该把所有未解决的焦虑都
at Michael's door, can we?
算在迈克尔头上 对吧?
Be nice to park it somewhere. Are you serious?
好好放在你心里某个地方吧 你认真的吗?
Actually, do we need to talk about this right now?
其实 我们一定要现在聊这个吗?
You brought it up. When people say,
你提起来的 当人们说
"Do we need to talk about this right now?"
我们一定要现在聊这个吗?
it generally means they don't want to.
通常意味着他们不想聊
So how do we resolve that tension?
所以我们怎么解决焦虑?
We could try the ancient art of sexual intercourse.
我们可以用古老的艺术做♥爱♥试试
Do you really think that'll help?
你真的觉得有用吗?
It's got to be worth a try.
肯定值得一试
'But I got into a debate about the difference
但是我现在分不清
'between implied and inferred.'
暗示和推断的区别
What?
什么?
What? Nothing.
怎么了? 没事
She's just realised that she still loves Sam Smith.
她才明白自己还爱着山姆·史密斯
Sam Smith's gay.
山姆·史密斯是同性恋
But Rebecca thinks she can turn him.
但是丽贝卡认为她能掰直他
She leaned in on me at a party once and it got very messy.
她在一个派对上跟我聊过 后来结果很糟糕
Talk to yourself.
跟你说呢
I'm sorry. Can we lose the commentary, Tom?
对不起 汤姆 能别说了吗?
I could. But then Rebecca would discover how dull you truly are.
可以 但是之后丽贝卡会意识到你有多无聊
Come on. Let's go for some chips.
来啊 我们去吃点零食吧
He's fast asleep.
他睡得很快
She's tired him out.
她把他累坏了
Excellent! Let's seize the moment.
太好了!我们要抓住这时间
If Maggie agrees three times a week,
如果玛姬同意一周来三次
I think we can manage the rest between all of us.
我觉得剩下的我们都能搞定
Ping.
乒
The male makes a clumsy display of affection.
男性的情感要求都很拙劣
Pong.
乓
The female returns the male's sexual advances.
女人回绝了男人的性♥爱♥要求
Stop it.
停
Ping. She chastises him.
乒 她惩罚了他
Pong. He rather likes it.
乓 他还挺喜欢
It makes him aroused. Ping.
这唤醒了他的性♥欲♥ 乒
It makes her aroused. Pong.
这让她性♥欲♥高涨 乓
Stop it, I mean it, don't make fun of it. OK. OK. OK.
停下来 我讲真的 别开玩笑了 好好好
Ping. He serves again, she returns.
乒 他又一次满足了她 然后她回过了神
Stop.
停
OK, I promise. No. I can hear Rebecca practising her lines.
好 我保证 不要啦 我可以听见丽贝卡在练习她的台词
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, we'll just, we'll just be quiet.
喔 不 不 不 不 不 不 我们就 我们就安静地来就好
Very quiet.
非常安静地来
I'm not really feeling it with Antigone next door.
隔壁有个安提戈涅 我是真的没什么感觉
Is it me or are your knock-back lines getting that bit classier?
这到底是我的问题还是你的拒绝台词变得更加经典了?
Sorry.
对不起
Let me go.
让我起来
'You are quite mistaken.
你错得离谱
'None of the Thebans anywhere in the city thinks as you do.'
这城市里的每一个底比斯人都没有像你这样想
They all do! But they keep their mouths shut when you're here!
他们都这样! 但是你在这里的时候他们都不说!
'Not at all...
完全不...
'..And you should be ashamed
并且你应该感到羞愧
setting yourself up against the majority.'
以一己之力对抗大多数人
Time to wrap it up now, love. It's a big week for you this week.
到时间睡觉了 亲爱的 这周对你来说是挺重要的一周
OK. Goodnight. Night.
好的 晚安
Did you hear that? ‘Yeah.'
你听见了吗? 听到了
I'm going to have to go.
我得走了
‘Goodnight.' I’ll see you tomorrow.
晚安 明天见
Morning.
早上好
Don't let me interrupt.
别让我坏了你们的好事
See you later. See ya.
一会见 回见
Maggie's great for him, isn't she?
对乔来说 玛姬挺好的 对不对?
If she's what Joe needs then I think the world of her.
如果她就是乔需要的人 那我就很喜欢她
Never mind her just assessing Joe.
不要介意她对乔进行了评估
I think we should ask her to come three times a week
我认为我们应该请她一周来三次
and work with him and help us deal with him.
辅♥导♥他 也帮助我们与他相处
She won't come cheap. No. I know, that's what Paul said.
她来一次可不便宜 是啊 我懂 保罗也是这样讲的
That's why he's adamant on selling the restaurant.
这就是他为什么那么固执地想要卖♥♥掉餐厅
He doesn't need to sell the restaurant to help Joe.
他不用卖♥♥掉餐厅去帮助乔
The money's there. In my account. Your mother's life insurance.
钱就在那里 在我的账户里 是你母亲的人寿金
I can't think of a better use for it.
我想不到什么更好的用途了
Don't undermine him, though.
别伤他的心
When have I ever undermined anybody?
我什么时候伤过任何人了?
Any interest?
有兴趣吗?
Huh?
哈?
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表