剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
pay back her wages and you and the brewery could be fined
而你和啤酒厂会各自被处以1000英镑的罚款
£10,000 apiece. Now, if I were you, I'd leave,
现在 如果我是你 我会趁着你在鲍勃这里
while you still have an ounce of goodwill left
还有尚存一丝人情的时候
in the bank of Bob Herd.
就此离开
The year my dad's had since my mum died...
我爸爸的丧妻之痛…
He's just finished grieving and you'd do this to his grandson?
刚刚得到缓解 然后你就开始这样对待他的孙子?
You're some fucking mate.
你真是个糟糕的朋友
It's not over, Maya. Believe me.
事情还没有结束 玛雅 相信我
I think it is over. I'm sorry. I should have told you.
我觉得这事就只能这样了 我很抱歉 我应该早点告诉你的
No, no, we'll appeal.
不 不 我们要上诉
If I appeal and lose, I won't be allowed back for ten years.
如果我上诉又败诉 那我十年内再也不能回来了
Hey, what about David?
嘿 从大卫那边下手怎么样?
What about him?
他怎么了?
Well, you already live together, don't you?
呃 你们已经同居了 不是吗?
Why don't you get married?
你们为什么不结婚呢?
Are you making a joke?
你是在开玩笑吗?
No, he's an EU citizen.
不 他是欧盟公民
You obviously love each other. Why don't you marry him?
你们两个显然是相爱的 你为什么不嫁给他呢?
Maybe one day...
也许有一天会的...
but in the future.
但那是将来的某一天
Look, maybe that one day in the future is right now.
和你说 也许将来的那一天就是当下的这一天
Eh?
对吧?
Come on.
来
You're insane.
你太疯狂了
She isn't going to get married just cos you ask her to.
她不会因为你要她结婚就结婚的
I wouldn't be so sure about that.
我倒不这么认为
She's already broken the law
她已经违法了
and you want her to enter into a sham marriage?
然后你还让她假结婚?
Not a sham marriage... a premature marriage.
不是假结婚...只是提早结婚
I got your messages. Is Joe all right?
我收到了你的短♥信♥ 乔还好吗?
Yeah, yeah, he's at school. He's fine.
是 是的 他在学校 他很好
It's Maya... she's being deported.
是玛雅有事...她要被驱逐出境了
Oh, shit. No. Why? Yeah.
喔艹 别呀 为什么呢? 是的
I have just got off the phone to Bob Herd. Oh, and?
我刚刚和鲍勃·赫德通完电♥话♥ 喔 然后呢?
And you're lucky he's a lovely fella who knows you're upset
你很幸运能遇上这么一个可爱的家伙 他能理解你
and are not making any sense.
是因为伤心难过 不是真的想要那样去做
Well, did you ask if he can do anything?
你问过他能帮上什么忙了吗?
I did, as a matter of fact.
事实上 我问过了
I asked if he wouldn't charge you for trying to bribe
我问他能不能不要追究你试图贿赂
a police officer, and that he'd accept your apology.
警♥察♥这件事 然后他说可以接受你的道歉
When did you see Bob Herd?
你什么时候见的鲍勃·赫德?
I’m not apologising. You are. You've got to.
我不打算道歉 你要道歉 你必须要
He's my best mate here, and you've just
他是我在这儿最好的朋友 而你却闯进他的办公室
marched into that office and shat all over that friendship.
践踏了我们的友谊
It's about the worst thing
这是你做过的
you could have done. Not for Joe, it wasn't.
最糟糕的事 为了乔 我还能做出更糟糕的事来
Oh, for God's sake,
喔 看在上帝的份上
there are more things in this world than Joe.
这世界上除了乔还有很多其他的事情
Not to me, there aren't! There are, Alison.
对我来说 不是这样的! 但这确实是的 艾莉森
I know you don't want to hear it but there are.
我知道你听不进去 但是就是这样的
I'd love to stand here and argue with you all day, Dad,
我愿意站在这里和你争论一整天 爸爸
but I've got to get help from people that give a shit.
但是我还要去还在乎这件事的人那里寻求帮助
Of course I give a shit. He's my grandson.
我当然在乎 他是我孙子
I'm just saying, you can't expect everybody
我只是说 你不能指望大家只要听到你说到"乔"这个词
to do your bidding whenever you say the word "Joe".
就都对你唯命是从
Oy!
哎!
Alison!
艾莉森!
Alison.
艾莉森
Nice, Maurice.
很好 毛里斯
Oh, are you defending her?
噢 你是要帮她说话吗?
She tried to blackmail a police officer.
她试图敲诈一名警♥察♥
Well, I think blackmail's a bit strong, isn't it?
呃 敲诈这个词 有点过了吧?
This is Bob Herd, we're talking about.
我们说的可是鲍勃·赫德啊
He'd turn a blind eye to
他可是只要能得到一点好处
murder if there was a pint in it for him.
就会对谋杀视而不见的人
She's out of control.
她这是失去理智了
She tries to fix everything by willing it to happen
她试图让一切事情都能如她所愿
or shouting about it!
要不然就是妄图通过大喊大叫来达到目的!
Oh, I wonder where she gets that from.
喔 我倒是很好奇她这些毛病都是从哪学来的
This is all your fault.
这都是你的错
What were you thinking of, hiring a bloody Ukrainian?
你是怎么想的 雇佣一个该死的乌克兰人?
Everyone thought she was Polish.
大家都以为她是波兰人
I see you're having this new conditioning vessel installed.
我看到你在安装这个新的调节槽了
Yeah, I took an informed decision
是的 我没有采用你的建议
and went against your advice.
然后做了一个明智的决定
Well, I know that, that's why I had a word with the supplier,
我知道 这也是为什么我去和供应商通了气
and made sure you weren't being made a mug of.
确保你不会出岔子
What? You did what?
什么? 你做了什么?
You can't do it, can you?
你就是做不到 是不是?
You just can't let it go!
你就是不能放手!
Do you know what? I'm not sure that this is working out.
你知道吗? 我不确定你这样能行
Right. I don't know. You know, round peg, square hole.
是啊 我也是不懂了 你看这方枘圆凿的
You might want to think about looking for something else.
你或许还得想想 找些别的替代品
Yeah.
好啊
I agree.
我同意
What?
什么?
You may not have noticed, but I actually like it here
你也许没有注意到 但我实际上喜欢这儿
and, to my surprise and yours, I'm actually good at it.
而且 让我惊奇也让你惊奇的是 我做这些很在行
Not just the rebranding, the internet stuff, the marketing,
我在行的不只是更换品牌 互联网 市场营销
but the actual brewing...
最重要的是酿酒这件事...
the science, the precision, the magic.
科学 精准 神奇
You don't need to tell me about that. I've lived it.
你不用告诉我这些 你说的一切我都经历过
I know, and that's the problem.
我知道 这正是问题所在
Dad, what's clear is that one of us has to walk away
爸 很清楚你和我必须有一个人要从这儿抽身离去
from this, and it's never going to be you.
可这个人永远都不会是你
A couple of people I know from uni approached me
我刚搬回来的时候
when I first moved back.
有两个在大学里认识的人联♥系♥我
You know, people who
你知道吗 他们是
actually think I might have something to offer.
真心认为我能有所作为的人
Crazy as it sounds, people who might believe in me.
说起来难以置信 他们倒是可能对我很信任
I see. I see.
知道了 我知道了
I gave up my job to give you something to do.
我放弃了工作 让你有事情可做
You brew three ales and that's it.
而你只是酿了三次麦芽酒 仅此而已
Brewing's done. Time to move on.
酿造过程结束 该换件事情做了
It isn't working out. You just said so yourself.
这不算解决 你只是自说自话
I said that because I'm pissed off with you.
我这样说是因为你惹得我很生气
No, you said that cos you were pissed off with Alison.
不 你这么说是因为你生艾莉森的气
There is such a thing as being too clever, you know?
这就是所谓的聪明过度 你知道吗?
I'm sure there is, but I don't think it's something either of us
我确定有这回事 但我认为我们两个
have to worry about any time soon.
谁也不用为此担心
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Can I... Can I have a word, Paul?
我能...我能和你说件事吗 保罗?
Yeah. Yeah.
好 好
Just so you know, Joe... he seemed a bit off today.
只是和你说一下 乔...他今天有些心不在焉
I couldn't get him to join in at all,
我没办法让他参与活动
not even with the activities he likes.
甚至是他喜欢的活动也不行
Maybe he's feeling a bit under the weather.
也许他有点身体不适
Yeah, it'll be nothing.
是 会没事的
I just thought you'd like to know. OK. Thank you.
我只是想你也许也想要知道一下 好的 谢谢你
Hiya, Mozart.
嗨 莫扎特
Hey? Come on.
嗨? 过来
Perfect. Come on.
完美 走吧
Ah, there he is.
啊 他在这儿
Eddie, a bit of bad news on the beer front, I'm afraid.
艾迪 我恐怕得告诉你一个坏消息 跟啤酒有关
Oh, yeah? Yeah, the builders have just told me that
喔 是吗? 是的 那边的建造师♥傅♥刚刚告诉我
the plumbing behind the bar is not going to be
吧台后面的桶装啤酒管道
ready in time for the draught ales,
不能按时完工了
so it's going to have to be bottled.
所以必须要瓶装了
Fair enough.
可以理解
Look, I'm sorry, mate.
真对不起啊 朋友
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表