剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
You hold my hand to cross the road, Joe?
过马路的时候抓紧我的手好吗 乔?
OK. We can just touch hands if you want. OK?
好吧 如果你想的话 我们轻轻拉手就好了 好吗?
I just wanted to see you for ten minutes.
我只想占用你十分钟的时间
You aren't going to change my mind, Alison.
你改变不了我的决定 艾莉森
I'm not here to change your mind, I'm here to apologise.
我来这里不是为了改变你的决定 我是来道歉的
I'm sorry for trying to bully you into working with Joe.
我很抱歉 我不该威胁强迫你辅助乔
And I'm begging you to think again. Oh. I see.
我也请求你再重新考虑一下 喔我算是明白了
I realise there's probably some compromise.
我想大概可以有什么折中的办法
Maybe you could oversee someone and just come once a month.
也许你可以监督别的医生来帮乔 然后一个月过来一次
Or once a fortnight, maybe? I can't do it on my own.
或者两周来一次 行吗? 我自己一个人做不到的
I've tried to do what you do with Joe and it just doesn't work.
我试着去做你和乔一起做的事 但是没有用啊
Yeah, I thought for a moment you were going to apologise to me
有那么一瞬间 我还以为你是要因为在学校欺负我的事情
for bullying me at school.
向我道歉
Well, I would, but I, I honestly don't remember.
我本来是想的 但是 说真的 我其实不太记得了
Of course if I did, then I apologise for that, I mean...
如果我记得的话 当然了 我会道歉的 我是说...
I love that modern way of apologising.
我真是喜欢这种现代的道歉方式
"If I gave offence, I apologise." That isn't an apology.
“如果我冒犯了别人 我才需要道歉” 这根本不是道歉
That's saying, "The problem's yours, not mine."
这是在告诉别人 “这都是你的问题 不怪我”
Well. I mean from where I'm standing, we were teenagers.
我的意思是 从我的立场上来讲 我们是少年人
We all have our own stuff to deal with.
我们都有自己的烦恼
I was probably just as insecure as you. I am sure that's true.
我也许和你一样没有安全感 我知道这是真的
But you chose to exercise that insecurity by refusing to
但你选择对抗这种不安全感的方式却是 拒绝和我同桌
sit next to me, by making jokes about me.
取笑捉弄我
I knew I was the weird kid, Alison.
我知道我是个怪咖 艾莉森
The best I could hope for was to be ignored,
我只希望安安静静当个小透明
and you didn't even give me that.
而你都不能那么做
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么了
Of course I'm sorry.
当然 我很抱歉
I don't remember it that way, I really don't.
虽然我不记得了 真的
I mean, it's a long time ago.
时间太长了
And if that was happening to Rebecca I would be...
如果这发生在丽贝卡身上 我应该会...
I don't know what else I can do about that now
我真的不知道除了不断地道歉
except to just keep saying I'm sorry.
还能做什么去弥补
You could pay for my years of therapy, I suppose.
你应该赔偿我多年心理治疗的费用
Well, if you never discovered therapy,
如果你没发现有心理治疗这东西
you might not be doing what you're doing.
也许你现在也不会成为治疗师
That was a joke, by the way.
那只是个玩笑
And, look, I know what you think about
听着 我知道你认为
humour as a defence mechanism and you're dead right.
我是用幽默在做挡箭牌 而且你太对了
I'm just...I'm begging you,
我只是...我是在求你
Maggie. You opened up something in Joe.
玛姬 你给乔打开了一扇窗
It's a technique, an approach.
那是一种技术 一种方法
I'm a trained therapist, not Jesus.
我只是一个受过训练的治疗师 不是上帝
Please. I'll do anything to help my child.
拜托 我为了帮我的孩子会做任何事情
That's what all parents say. And it's true.
所有家长都会这么说 而且确实会的
But do you see it's about you again, not your child?
但是你发现这又是关于你自己 而不是你的孩子了吗?
"I" Will do anything to help "My" Child.
"我"会做任何事来帮助"我的"孩子
Wait, are you...?
等等 你是在...?
Are you refusing to take on Joe to get back at me.
你是在用拒绝治疗乔来报复我吗?
Is that what's going on here?
是这么回事吗?
I would never punish a child by denying my professional help
我绝不会因为我看不惯他的父母而用
and advice, no matter how I felt about their parents.
不给他专业的帮助和建议的方式来惩罚一个孩子
I will send through my report, my recommendations,
我会对当地的人们传达
and my suggestions for local people in the area,
我关于乔的报告 推荐
for Joe,
和建议
because I can see how many problems he's facing.
因为我知道乔面临的问题很多
You know what?
你知道吗?
I think you're enjoying this.
我觉得你乐在其中
Alison, my advice to you...
艾莉森 我给你的建议是...
..Get some therapy.
..去接受心理治疗
Fuck you, Maggie!
滚蛋 玛姬!
Shit.
糟了
Do we need that many downlighters over the bar? You need them.
我们要在吧台下放那么多灯吗? 是的
Unless you plan to supply the barman with a head torch.
除非你想给服务员发头灯
Well, why don't we lose the sidelights, right,
我们可以把侧边的灯去掉
just have candles?
只放一些蜡烛 对吧?
D'you want to get that?
你要这些吗?
No, no, come on, I want to sort this out.
不 不 我想整理下
Stay still, or you'll end up looking like Liz McDonald.
别动 要不我会给你化成Liz McDonald
Argh! That Hollywood agent a no-show? Very funny.
呃! 那个零产出的好莱坞演员? 真好笑
Look at you. If those eyebrows don't say,
看看你 如果你的眉毛不是属于
"Young woman who wants to bury her brother within the city walls
"一个抵着叔叔的压力和死亡的威胁 也要把
"In defiance of her uncle and under threat of death,"
"他的哥哥埋在城墙下的女孩"的话
then I don't know what does.
那就再无其他了
For the first time today I thought, yeah, might be OK here.
迄今为止第一次 我以为 好吧 也许在这也挺好
The job, you know, it's helping. That's a coincidence.
那份工作 也有些帮助 那只是巧合
For the first time today, I thought this is never going to work.
迄今为止第一次 我认为这样永远都不行
That's unfortunate.
真不幸
Thank you for your heartfelt sympathy.
谢谢你走心的同情
We're a hit. We're a hit.
我们火了 我们火了
We're a hit.
我们火了
Rumours of a transfer to Barrow-in-Furness!
据说会一直到火到Barrow-in-Furness!
Did you see my mum and dad? All I saw was my public, darling.
你看见我爸妈了吗? 亲爱的 我眼里只有观众
Here he comes, Un-Father Christmas.
他来了 圣诞老爸爸
Hi, Maurice. Hello.
嗨 莫里斯 你好
Alison? You've got ten minutes. We've saved seats down the front.
艾莉森? 你还有十分钟 我们给你在前排留座了
Maya's sat with Joe, but I'm not sure it's his thing.
玛雅在照顾乔 但是我觉得他不太喜欢她
Is it like Pingu at all?
真像企鹅家族一样吗?
Good luck. And you.
祝你好运 你也是
And if anyone mentions an opening-night party, say no.
如果谁要开深夜趴 不要去
No? Really?
不去?真的?
Mum and Dad are away for the night. We can...
我爸妈晚上不在家 我们可以...
Beginners into position.
演员就位
Good luck.
好运
Ismene, listen, the same
伊斯梅娜 听着 我们身体里
blood flows through both our veins, doesn't it?
流着同样的血脉 不是吗?
My sister, the blood of Oedipus.
我的姐妹 俄狄浦斯的血液
And suffering, which was his destiny, is our punishment too.
经受着我们命中注定的惩罚
The sentence passed on all his children, physical pain...
他所有的孩子都会承受的刑罚 肉体上的疼痛...
..Contempt, insult, every kind of dishonour
..耻辱 诋毁以及所有有损名誉的事情
we've seen them all, endured them all, the two of us.
我们都一起面对 一起忍♥受 我们两个一起
No-one has told me anything, Antigone. I have heard nothing...
没人告诉我任何事情 安提戈涅 我什么都不知道...
All these senators of yours, they all agree with me
你所有的参议员都同意我的想法
in their hearts, but there is no gag like terror.
真心的 没有恐惧威胁
Is there, gentlemen?
对吗 先生们?
And tyrants must have their way, both in word and action.
暴君一定在言行举止各方面有他自己爹方式
That's their privilege.
那是他们的特权
You are quite mistaken.
你想错了
None of the Thebans anywhere in the city think as you do.
没有一个底比斯人认为你是对的
They all do. But they keep their mouths shut when you're here.
他们都这么认为 只不过因为你在这 他们都沉默了
Not at all. You see, senators, my time has run out.
不可能 你看 参议员们 我没时间了
There is no more left.
没有人了
I am the last of the royal blood, a daughter of kings.
我是最后的皇室血脉 过往的女儿
And I die his victim unjustly, for upholding justice
我是出于匡扶正义 为了人类的人性
and the humanity of humankind.
才不义地杀死了他的被害者
You are going to come round later, aren't you?
你一会来 对吗?
My family want to celebrate my brilliance,
我家人想要庆祝我的成功
so sorry, but, you know.
所以 抱歉 但是 你知道的
So make an excuse.
编个理由
Get a room, ladies. It's what Sophocles would've wanted.
孩子们 去开房♥吧 索福克勒斯可不想发生这些
I will be there tomorrow night.
我明晚去
Wild horses couldn't keep me away.
一言为定 驷马难追
Great. Is this about Joe?
好的 是因为乔吗?
Your dad said he was a bit of a nightmare.
你♥爸♥爸说他最近一直做噩梦
No, Mum. It's not about Joe. It's about you!
不 妈妈 这跟乔无关 跟你有关!
You could've been there and you weren't and that is so shit.
你可以到的而你却没有到 这感觉太糟糕了
Love, listen, I went to speak to Maggie about Joe.
亲爱的 听着 我去跟玛姬聊乔了
It couldn't wait.
刻不容缓啊
I thought you'd be grown up enough to understand that.
我以为你足够成熟可以理解我了
You went to see Maggie? When did we decide this?
你去见玛姬了?我们什么时候决定的?
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表