剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
Rebecca!
丽贝卡!
Can I see you for a minute, please?
我们能谈一会儿吗?
What is it?
怎么了?
Just take a seat here for me, will you, love? There you go.
亲爱的 坐在这儿好吗? 请坐吧
OK, erm...
好的 呃...
Listen, you've got a sex life. I know that, and it's...
听着 我知道你有过性经历了 而且吧…
it's fine, and I don't need to know the details, but...
这很好 我也没必要知道那么多细节 但...
That isn't...that isn't mine.
这不是我的
Well, I'm not going to need the morning-after pill, am I?
我也不需要事后避孕药啊 对吧?
Dad, it really isn't, I would never not take precautions.
爸爸 这真的不是我的 我永远都不会不做防护措施就上的
Is this what this is all about?
这事就是原因吗?
Threatening Luke with medical records?
所以你才用医疗记录威胁卢克?
Does he know about this?
他知道这事吗?
It isn't mine.
这不是我的
Look, I don't know what Stuart has been filling your head with
听着 我不知道斯图尔特往你的脑子里灌输了什么自♥由♥意志
about being a free spirit and all of that, but this is real life,
但我们现在生活在现实之中
and I don't want your real
而且我并不希望
life to be ruined by some half-baked ideas
你的现实生活被他灌输给你的那些
that he has put into your head
要生很多小孩 组建家庭之类的想法
about having lots of babies
那些不健全的想法
and having a family. Dad, it isn't mine!
给毁了 爸爸 这不是我的!
Don't lie to me, love!
亲爱的 别对我说谎!
Don't lie to me. OK, this is not going to get us anywhere.
别说谎 说谎不会带来什么好结果
Then don't accuse me of something that I haven't done!
那就不要把我没做过的事情强扣在我头上!
Hey, hey, hey, hey, what's going on?
嘿嘿嘿嘿 这是怎么了?
Ask him.
你问他
Look at that.
看看这个
The morning-after pill.
事后避孕药
The morning-after pill - I found it in the bin.
我在垃圾箱里找到了避孕药
Now, look, she's going to have to talk to one of us.
听着 你现在必须要跟我们之中的一个谈谈了
It doesn't matter if it's me or if it's you, but she is going to
不管是你还是我 但她必须
have to talk to one of us. OK. It's not hers, it's mine.
跟我们谈谈 这不是她的药 这是我的
Don't cover for her, Alison, OK? This is...
别包庇她 艾莉森 好吗? 这是...
Bex, go upstairs, darling. Eh?
小贝 上楼去吧
Look, we've got to be honest. This is important.
听着 人必须诚实 这很重要
Rebecca! Hey! It's mine.
丽贝卡! 嘿! 这是我的
I took it. It's mine.
药是我吃的 这是我的
Why would you do that?
你为什么要那样做?
Because it's not the right time.
因为现在不是合适的时机
I haven't got the energy for another pregnancy,
我没有力气去再怀一胎了
let alone another baby, not right now.
更别说再要一个孩子了 现在根本不可能
Why didn't you say anything?
那你为什么不跟我说?
Why did you do it behind my back? Because you were all excited.
你为什么要在我背后做这些事情呢? 因为你一直都很兴奋
So was I, for a bit, but then I just
其实我一开始也是 但后来我就觉得
thought about the reality and it...
还是的考虑考虑现实
I just didn't have the
我也实在没有力气去跟你
strength to fight you about it. I get that.
争取这件事 我明白的
I do.
我懂了
I get it. The time is right for me and it's not for you.
我明白了 时机对于我而言是合适的 但对你却并不合适
I get that.
我懂了
Yeah.
是的
I mean, there will be another time, right? I hope so, yeah.
我是说 我们还会有下一次机会的 是吗? 我希望如此 对的
Is it because you're scared that, you know,
还是说你害怕了
the baby will turn out like Joe?
害怕又生出一个像乔这样的孩子?
It's part of it, I think. Aren't you?
一部分是因为这个 难道你不这么想吗?
Erm...
嗯
I want two children.
我想要两个孩子
We've got two children.
我们已经有两个孩子了
I want a normal child, Alison.
艾莉森 我想要一个健全的孩子
I want to father a normal child, so, there, I've said it.
我想要养育一个健全的孩子 我终于把实话说出来了
You have, indeed, yeah.
你已经做到了 是的
Hey. Well, if I can't say that to you,
好吧 如果我不能跟你说实话
then who can I say that to?
那我还能跟谁说?
Oh. God, you're meant to be
天哪 你应该是
the one person in the world that
这个世界上唯一一位
I can say stuff like that to. Do you know? I'm exhausted.
能让我倾吐像这样的心声的人 可是你知道吗? 我好累
I'm exhausted. Now, every day,
我真的累了 现在 没日没夜
every minute, I am sinking already.
每分每秒 我已经垮了
Look how hard we had to fight for Maya.
你看看我们曾那么努力地争取过让玛雅留下来
Look at how we fell out over it.
再看看我们现如今的争吵
One tiny thing goes wrong for Joe,
那只是发生在乔身上的一次小失衡
and it takes all the strength we have.
它就把我们全部的力气都带走了
To try and support another baby... Maybe that's the problem.
想要再生养一个孩子… 也许这就是症结所在
We've got all this energy and we've only got Joe to focus on.
我们有那么多力气 关注点却只在乔身上
So, what, I should have another child as light relief from Joe?
所以 我应该再生一个小孩来当乔之外的调剂品吗?
No, I'm not saying that, I'm just saying that...
不 我不是这个意思 我是说...
Look, if we overthink it, then there will never be a right time.
如果我们总是这样过度思考 那就永远都不会有合适的时机了
Will there?
会有吗?
There won't, will there?
不会再有了 对吗?
No.
不会
No, maybe there won't. I don't...
大概不会有了 我不…
There will never be a right
因为我根本就不想再要一个孩子
time because I don't want another child.
所以永远都不会再有合适的时机了
It's as simple as that and...
就是这么简单
Except, I do.
但我还想要一个孩子
Yes, but we have Joe, and he's different -
但是我们有乔 乔与众不同
there's no point in pretending otherwise. So...
再伪装下去也是没有意义的 所以…
So he makes everything different for us. Everything.
他让我们生活中的一切都变得不同了 所有的一切
Right.
是的
He's your son, Alison, he's not your fucking alibi.
他是我们的儿子 艾莉森 他不是你的借口
You and me are in the middle of 30 shades of crap right now,
你和我现在的状况都糟透了
and I hurt you. You hurt me.
我伤害了你 你也伤害了我
I wouldn't mind knocking about with you.
我不会介意与你交往的
Maurice, when was the last time you asked a woman out?
毛里斯 你上一次邀请一位女人一起出去是什么时候?
You're always on the outside, commenting on our marriage.
你总是以局外人身份评论我们的婚姻
It never feels like you're actually inside it.
好像你从来没有真正体会过这场婚姻一样
Which way did he go? He went outside.
他走了哪条路? 他出去了
I know he went outside. Where did Joe go?!
我知道他出去了 乔去了哪里?
Don't you dare talk to my son like that. Get out!
你怎么敢这样跟我的儿子说话? 给我出去!
Maurice, you can't go shooting off up the hill on your own.
毛里斯 你不能这样自己一个人去山上找
I lost him. I'll find him. We'll find him.
我把他弄丢了 我会把他找回来的 我们会找到他的
Joe!
乔!
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表