剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
这不起作用 拉尔夫都找到办法了
Joe will find his way.
乔也会的
And sometimes he'll find it because of you
有时候 他是因为你才找到办法的
and sometimes he'll find it despite you.
但其他时候 他不用你也可以找到办法
Take it from someone who's been through all this.
接受过来人的经验吧
Joe isn't Ralph.
乔跟拉尔夫不一样
I know that.
我知道
You keep talking like he is. You don't even know him.
你一直说得好像他们一样 你甚至都不认识他
He could be anything! Yes, he could.
他能做任何事情! 是的 他能
God knows, if he's really lucky, he could even be happy.
老天知道的 也许他足够幸运 他还会很快乐
Joe?I'm just a crosshair...
乔? 我只是个十字...
Fuck off!!!
滚你♥妈♥的♥蛋!!!
Afternoon. Afternoon.
下午好 下午好
Afternoon.
下午好
All right, sleepy?
还好吗 小懒虫?
Well, my day just got better.
我一看到你 心情就变好了
You're not going to believe this, love. Joe has been brilliant.
你不会相信的 亲爱的 乔太厉害了
He asked me about my mum.
他问我关于我妈妈的事情
What? Joe did?
什么? 乔问了?
Yeah. He asked if I felt sad.
是啊 他问我是否觉得悲伤
I mean, this is... this is empathy stuff.
这...这是感情上的事情
And he remembered things I didn't even know he'd registered!
而且他记得一些我根本不认为他知道的事情
These are the things he's not meant to be able to do.
这是他本不应该能做到的事情
What do you mean? I don't understand.
你什么意思? 我不懂
It... I don't know, it's like...
这...我不知道 就像...
It's like he's turned a corner.
就像他突然变好了
It's like... like everything's falling into place.
就像...就像所有事都正常了
I don't get it. I don't know.
我不明白 我不知道
He's just... he's just different. He's changing, Paul.
他只是...只是与之前不同了 他在改变 保罗
Oh, I love you!
喔 我爱你!
Where's Rebecca? Drama till nine.
丽贝卡呢? 话剧课九点结束
Oh, I knew those classes would pay off one day!
喔 我就知道那些课总有一天会让我觉得很值的!
Right. Hey, no, no, stop, stop!
好的 嘿 别别 停 停!
We can't just go into it without any preamble.
我们不能没有序文就开始
Preamble? Is that what we're calling foreplay these days?
序文? 现在都管前戏叫这个了么?
This is reconciliation sex, right? Don't count your chickens.
这是和谐的做♥爱♥ 对吗? 别怂
Well, if it's reconciliation sex then we need to wear a variety
既然是和谐的做♥爱♥ 我们就要戴上一堆帽子
of hats and have a classic soul track playing in the background.
还需要来一点古典乐当背景乐
I don't have time. Or the hats!
我没时间 也没帽子!
It's just going to have to be a classic soul track, then.
那就只能放放音乐了
Do you want download or vinyl?
你想下载还是唱片?
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Oh, what are you doing? I think you know.
喔 你在干什么? 我觉得你知道
It's not been that long.
我们又不是很长时间没做了
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, not tonight.
喔 不不不不不不不 今晚不要
You do know that doing this without taking precautions is how
你知道不做防护措施
babies get made, don't you?
会怀孕 对吧?
Would that be such a bad thing? Hmm?
那是件坏事吗? 嗯?
I don't think so. I really don't think so.
我不这么认为 我真的不这么认为
What, seriously?
什么 你说真的?
Seriously?
真的?
Ooh!
喔!
Hey, love. What you doing sitting here in the dark?
嘿 亲爱的 你在黑暗中坐着干嘛呢?
Luke finished with me.
卢克跟我分手了
Oh, love. I'm sorry.
喔亲爱的 真为你感到抱歉
That's never easy.
失恋从来都是道难关
Who's Luke?
卢克是谁?
He said that Eddie scared him away.
他说艾迪把他吓跑了
Eddie? What's it got to do with Eddie?
艾迪? 这跟艾迪有什么关系?
Let me get this straight.
让我理理清楚
You slept with Luke?
你跟卢克睡了?
Yeah.
是啊
Ooh, OK, OK.
喔 好的 好的
Well, you're nearly 17, eh?
你快17了 对吧?
As long as you were sensible.
只要你当时是意识清醒的就行
Good.
好的
And, you know, I get it.
你知道吗 我明白了
Why did you confide in Eddie?
你为什么跟艾迪吐露这些?
He saw I was upset and...
他看见我难过 然后 ...
he's easier to talk to than you and Mum right now.
比起你跟妈妈 我现在更容易跟他聊起来了
Fair enough.
好吧
You're not going to say anything, are you, to Eddie?
你不会对艾迪说什么的 对吧?
No, course not. Or Mum?
不 当然不会 那也不会跟妈妈说?
Now, that's a big ask, isn't it?
你这要求有点过了 是不是?
I will tell her, just not now.
我会告诉她的 只是不是现在
Oh, right. Well, make sure you do.
喔好吧 那你一定要告诉她
Dad.
爸爸
I'm OK. You can stop before you start hoovering.
我很好 你可以在开始吸尘之前停下来了
Come here.
过来抱抱
Right.
好吧
Eddie!
艾迪!
How does Eddie scare anybody?
艾迪是怎么吓着别人的?
Eddie's great, Dad. You've just got to give him a chance.
艾迪很好 老爸 你得给他一点表现的机会
Yeah. Maybe.
啊 也许吧
Maybe.
也许
Night.
晚安
Uh, Mum, can I talk to you about something?
呃 妈妈 我能和你说点事吗?
Shh, shh, shh...
嘘 嘘 嘘...
Now then, mister, are you feeling a bit better?
那么现在 小少爷 你感觉好点了吗?
I think one more day off school to get over it, don't you?
我想让你再请一天假待在家里养身体 你觉得呢?
Hey.
嘿
Turn that off now, darling. Turn it off.
把那个关掉 亲爱的 关了它
Joe, do you remember yesterday?
乔 昨天的事还记得吗?
We were looking at the pictures?
我们一起看照片的事?
Look. Do you remember?
看 你记得吗?
No, Joe. Look at the photo album.
别听了 乔 来看这本相册
Look, do you remember yesterday?
看这个 你还记得昨天吗?
You were asking me about the pictures, do you remember?
你记得吗 你问了我这些照片的事情?
Asking me about the pictures. Yeah, that's right.
你问了我关于这些照片的事情 是 没错
Look, who's this? Hey? Who's this?
你看 这是谁? 哎? 这是谁?
Joe, who's this? Look, you're not looking!
乔 这是谁? 我说 你没有在看啊!
You're not looking.
你没有在看啊
Yesterday, we talked about this. Look, who is this? Who's this?
昨天我们一起聊了 这是谁 你看 这是谁? 这是谁?
Who is this? Who is this?
这是谁? 这是谁?
Someone's feeling better.
某人感觉好点了啊
Well, it sure to God isn't me.
呃 我向上帝保证 反正不是我
Is he all right? Back to normal?
他还好吗? 恢复正常了?
If by that you mean back to abnormal, then, yeah.
如果你的意思是回到原来不正常的样子 那 是的
Ok.
好吧
You never really believed he'd changed, did you?
你压根不相信他有过任何改变 是吧?
He doesn't need to change.
他不需要做任何改变
Oh, Rebecca. I don't need your attitude right now.
喔 丽贝卡 我现在不需要你来表态
Hey.
嗨
He was ill. So he was calmer.
他生病了 所以他比往常要安静
And it's understandable, you were with him all day.
你一整天都和他待在一起 所以你的想法是可以理解的
So what? I imagined it?
你什么意思? 这都是我想象出来的吗?
It was wishful thinking?
你是说那些都是我妄想出来的吗?
What? No, no, love. I'm not saying that.
什么? 不 不 亲爱的 我不是这个意思
Well, the alternative is that you performed a miracle,
换种说法吧 这就像就是你完成了一个奇迹
but none of us were there to see it.
但是我们谁都没有在场见证它
Now, you didn't mean that, did you, Becks? Who knows?
我问你 你这话不是认真的 对吧 贝卡? 谁知道呢?
What is wrong with Madam this morning?
这位大小姐今早这是怎么了?
Don't know.
不知道
Maybe you should ask her.
也许你应该问她本人
Gentler.
更轻一点
Yes, this is called C.
对 这就叫做C调
It felt like, for a few moments, I could see the real Joe.
就像是 有那么一个瞬间 我看到了真正的乔
Underneath all that autism, there he is.
在那些自闭症状之下 真正的他就在那里
If I could just get to him.
如果我能抓住那个他就好了
It's a thing.
这是个问题
Yeah, it is, indeed.
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表