剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
The time has come to say goodnight
到了说晚安的时间啦
To say, sleep tight till the morning light.
祝你一觉睡到天明
No? Not tired?
不想睡吗? 还不累吗?
OK, come on.
好吧
OK, sweetheart.
宝贝儿
Is he having trouble sleeping?
他是不是睡不着?
It's too much excitement.
白天玩的太兴奋了
Way too many Haribos.
小熊橡皮糖吃多了
Car sends him to sleep, it always works.
坐在车上他就很快睡着了 这招很管用
So - do you do this a lot? Drive him around to get him to sleep?
所以说 你们经常这样吗? 开车带着他兜风 让他睡觉
No. No. Hardly ever.
不不 极偶尔
I didn't know you smoked.
我不知道你还抽烟呢
Hardly ever.
极偶尔
Can we have music?
可以听音乐吗?
No, no music, Joe.
不行 不能听音乐哦 乔
Don't You Want Me.
我要听《你不想要我吗》
Close the window, Joe.
关上车窗 乔
Who was the band?
哪个乐队的?
Joe. Close the window.
乔 关上车窗
Human League. 1981.
人类联盟 1981年的
Close the window.
关上车窗
Joe, close the window!
乔 关上车窗!
Close the window!
给我把窗户关上!
That's enough! That's enough! That's enough!
够了! 够了! 够了!
That's enough. That's enough. That's enough!
够了 够了 够了!
Sorry.
对不起
You tired, baby?
你累吗 宝贝儿?
I'm tired, too.
我也很累了
Friday after school. There's just crisps, ice cream and a game
周五放学之后 如果天气晴好的话
of football but if the weather holds, you know, there you go.
薯片 冰淇淋 足球赛 样样具备哟 来 拿好了
I'll see you at the party. OK?
趴体上见 好吗?
Good morning.
早上好啊
Right, come on, everybody,
好了好了 大家快点
I know these invitations are really exciting, but put them away.
我知道这些邀请函让你们很兴奋 但你们必须先把它们放下
Bye, lovely boy.
拜拜 乖儿子
Come on now, hurry up.
好了 快着点儿
Good morning, Joe.
早上好啊 乔
Oi, oi. I bet you didn't move back for the weather, did you?
喂 我猜你没有因为这鬼天气就搬回去 对吧?
Good job I didn't move back for the banter,
我没有因为你这种玩笑就搬回去 我真是好样的
if that's the best you've got.
你不会就只能开这种水平的玩笑吧
Eh, that's a bit harsh. Must be the nerves.
呃 你这话可就有点刁了 绝逼是因为我太紧张了
Joe got over his party yet? Bit of advice on your first day.
乔从他的趴体中恢复过来没有? 看你第一天上班 我给你一点建议
Do not let them Polish lads take advantage.
别让那些波兰人占了便宜
I learnt that the hard way.
我为了学这一课可吃了一番大苦头呢
Sorry about the row. Don't know why I blurted it out like that.
上次跟你吵真是对不起了啊 我也不知道为什么当时就把话脱口而出了
I think Joe's great. And I know
我觉得乔还是挺好的
what it's like to be the odd one out in this family.
我也知道作为家里唯一的一个怪人是什么感受
Now, they are grafters, these lads,
现在 他们都是贪♥污♥犯♥
but they will give you the runaround
但如果他们觉得你是个软蛋的话
if they think you're going to be a pushover.
他们只会拿一堆借口来搪塞你
I did run my own business for two years, you know.
我好歹也自己做了两年生意 你知道的
No, I know, I know. Lighten up. I'm only saying...
我知道 我知道 我就是说给你听听而已...
Oi, oi.
喂
Hello, Maurice, come in.
你好 毛里斯 进来吧
Try not to look so guilty,
别看起来一脸愧疚样儿
we're not doing anything to be ashamed of.
我们又没有做什么见不得人的事情
Speak for yourself.
有这时间多说你自己两句吧
Right!
对了!
Be gentle with him, eh, guys! Czesc!
对人家好一点儿 兄弟们! 你好啊!
Bloody hell.
妈的
I'm shouting again...
我又开始鬼哭狼嚎了...
Yes, you lost the breathing.
是的 你气息都乱了呢
When you're letting out the final breath on the note,
当你要呼出调上最后一口气的时候
think what it's like to hold in a fart and then finally...
你要想象你是在绷一个屁 然后终于...
Relax and let it go.
菊花一松送屁走
I've never held a fart in in me life!
老子这辈子就没绷住过一个屁!
Well, maybe you should start.
那大概你现在可以开始绷了
Otherwise, good, Maurice, not bad at all.
不过呢 毛里斯 唱得也不坏啊
Don't patronise me, Louise.
别以高人一等的姿态对待我 路易斯
I've not been practising, there's been stuff at home.
我最近都没有练习 家中有事 我很忙
Sorry to hear that.
我为你感到抱歉
Uh, uh, have you got a moment?
呃 你有时间吗?
I've a proposal to put to ya.
我想给你提个建议
Not really, no. It won't take long.
我没时间 不会占用你很久的
Sit down, I'll make some tea.
请坐 我来泡茶
Before you ask. I do not want to take up the ukulele.
在你开口之前 我只想说我不想学乌克丽丽
This is what I'm thinking.
我是这么想的
That you're alone and I'm alone and neither
你也单身 我也单身
of us are particularly short of commitments or company,
我们之中没有谁要对其他人负责
you with your family and your business
你专注于家庭和工作
and me with the teaching, and the choir and Ralph, but...
我只关心教书 合唱团和拉尔夫 但是...
Louise, come on...
路易斯 注意时间
Here's the "But".
接下来是我的“但是”
I'm just going to say it.
我说了啊
I miss sex, do you?
我想做♥爱♥了 你呢?
I'm sorry?
抱歉 你说什么?
I miss sex.
我想做♥爱♥
I'm sorry to hear that, erm...
我为你感到抱歉...
Have you thought about the Internet?
但你有想过网上约炮吗?
It's nasty out there, Maurice!
炮圈脏乱差啊 毛里斯!
So I was thinking that you and I should perhaps...
于是我在想 也许我们应该...
start a sexual relationship?
做做炮♥友♥?
It strikes me as a practical solution.
我感觉这是一个切实可行的办法
We're neither of us teenagers,
我们既不是未成年人
and we know our needs and we seem to like each oth...
也都很清楚自己的需求 看上去我们也挺喜欢对...
And I can see the thought horrifies you,
然后我发现这想法好像吓到你了
so I'll say no more about it.
那我就不说了
It's not that! Perhaps you don't miss the sex?
不是这样的! 那就是你不想做♥爱♥?
Not that, either!
也不是这样!
I don't find you...
我不觉得你...
I don't think of you in that way.
我觉得你在我心中的定位不是这样的
I'm kind of wishing this conversation had been about a ukulele.
我现在倒是有点希望这次谈话跟乌克丽丽有关了
Right, well, thank you for your honesty.
好吧 谢谢你这么诚实
I should, I should go.
我该 我该走了
Of course, and if you do practise, erm,
当然了 如果你回家会练习的话
remember to sing the low notes from down here.
要记得 低音要从丹田发声
Right.
好
Come on, Wi-Fi, you know you want to.
加把劲 小Wi-Fi 你也想连上的
What did you mean, "Can't follow simple instructions"?
"无法遵从基本指示" 你这是什么意思?
Maurice. Like I said.
毛里斯 就像我说的
I really don't want to talk about it with you.
我真的不是很想和你谈这件事
Don't get all delicate with me, Nicola.
少些套路 多些真诚 尼古拉
If there's a problem with my grandson,
如果我的孙子真有什么问题
then we need to get it fixed.
我们就要一起解决它
And you think there's a problem, don't you?
而你也认为确实有问题存在 对吧?
None of my business.
不关你事儿
I think there is a problem, as well.
而我也认为问题确实存在
And it's going to get bigger if we wait for them two airheads
如果我们放任那两个没头脑去搞七搞八的话
to do anything about it.
问题的雪球只会越滚越大
So? Who do I talk to, where do I go?
所以你怎么说? 我该跟谁谈 又该去哪里?
Nobody needs to know you told me.
他们不会知道是你告诉我的
OK. I'll have a think.
好了 我有一个想法
I'll-I'll need to make a couple of phone calls.
我得先打几个电♥话♥
That's OK. I can wait.
没问题 我等得起
Um, I get a better signal on this in the bedroom.
呃 我的手♥机♥在卧室里信♥号♥♥更好
You need to get one of these! You know, old but effective.
你需要搞一台这个! 虽然老气 但是好用
Like me.
就像我一样
One of the aspects of physical play that's maybe least understood
身体对抗方面 最令人无法理解的
is rough and tumble.
就是混战
Hey, Dad. Did you pick him up all right, is everything OK?
嘿 老爸 你接到他了吗? 一切都好吗?
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表