剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
He's polite,
很有礼貌
he's affectionate, he makes eye contact and he loves his music.
很重感情 会跟人有眼神交流 还很爱音乐
Thank you for being so patient with him...
谢谢你对他这么耐心
..And with me.
还有对我
Especially me.
尤其是对我
I know sometimes I can be bit of a prick, you know...
我知道有时我可能有点儿过激
Look, I'm going to write my own report
听着 我现在要写报告了
but I can talk you through the test results now.
不过我可以先跟你们谈谈测试结果
I don't believe in keeping people waiting.
我不习惯让别人等
You were right to bring him to Dr Eshell
你们带他来找艾舍尔医生是对的
and she was right to refer him to me.
她把他介绍到我这儿也是对的
He does have significant problems.
他确实问题蛮严重的
What kind of problems?
什么样的问题?
Communication.
交流问题
Auditory processing.
听觉处理问题
Emotional responses.
情绪反应问题
Self-soothing behaviours.
自我安抚表现问题
If you look at the tests,
如果你们看看测试结果的话
in many areas, he is way above average.
在很多方面 他已经远超平均水平了
Sorry, I know you're the expert...
抱歉打断您 我知道您是专家
but is that really so different from any other kid?
但是他真的跟其他孩子这么不一样吗?
No, because he's five years old.
不 因为他现在才五岁
But he will be.
但日后迟早会
Did Dr Eshell mention the autism spectrum at all?
艾舍尔医生跟你们说过自闭症吗?
No, why would she?
没 为啥要说?
I don't know very much about autism
我对自闭症了解不多
but from what I do know, there's no way he's got...
但就我知道的而言 很难...
He has problems processing emotions.
他有情感处理问题
He has problems with his auditory processing.
也有听觉处理问题
Yeah, you keep saying that. I don't know what it means.
是呀 您一直在说 但是我不懂什么意思啊
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
It means there's nothing wrong with his hearing
意思就是他的听力没有任何问题
but he has trouble making sense of what he hears
但是他在理解和优先处理听到的东西上
and prioritising them.
有很大问题
Like I'm prioritising this conversation
就像是 我在听到了邮件提醒声之后
over the sound of my e-mail alerts.
还是优先跟你们交流
That's not him. That...
他不是这样的 他...
Sorry, but he talks, he sings.
抱歉 但是他能说 也能唱
He has a wide vocabulary
认识很多单词
and he uses that to keep everyone at a social distance.
而且用这些来跟其他人保持社交距离
His singing is another way to keep everyone out.
他唱歌♥是另一种拒绝跟人交流的方式
To protect him from what he finds difficult.
为了保护他自己不去面对那些他觉得困难的事情
Communication,
交流啊
emotions.
情感啊
Well, that just sounds like every man I know.
好吧 但是听起来跟我认识的人也没什么两样啊
Right.
是的
But Joe has these problems to the extent
但是乔的问题严重程度
that it limits his capacity to learn and change.
已经限制了他学习和改变的能力
So, are you saying he's autistic?
所以 您是在说他有自闭症咯?
I do believe he's on the autism spectrum, yes.
我很确信他患有自闭症
But he's not autistic?
但是他也不自闭啊?
That's not how I describe anyone with autism.
我也不这么描述有自闭症的人啊
So, you think he has autism?
所以 您觉得他有自闭症?
Yes.
对的
But the first thing you have to understand is that autism
但是你们俩首先要明白的是
isn't a single condition
自闭症不是一种简单的状态
and it's not a disease.
也不是一种疾病
It's a set of behaviours
它是一系列
that cause difficulty in social communication.
能导致社交困难问题的行为表现
OK, well, here you are, saying that autism's hard to pin down
好吧 问题是 您也知道自闭症是很难确诊的
so how can you even say that it's autism for sure?
那您又怎么能这么确定他就是自闭症呢?
I'm afraid it isn't going
就算你们坚持不叫这个名字
to go away if we call it something different.
问题也不会就此消失
Doesn't make sense, look.
这没道理啊 你看
He scored high for expressive language.
他的语言表达能力也很高啊
Third percentile.
百分之三呢
Third percentile means third bottom.
百分之三的意思是倒数的百分之三
Not third top.
不是正着的
It means that 97% of
这意味着
children his age are better at this than him.
他这个年龄97%的孩子都比他强
Well, that's Eton down the drain.
好吧 那就是白费力气了
That day on the beach, he was two.
去沙滩的那天 他才两岁
Do you remember, he was turning circles in the sunshine?
你还记得 他在阳光下转圈圈吗?
You looked at him and you said...
你看着他 然后你说...
You said to me you thought there might be something wrong.
你跟我说 你觉得好像有什么地方不对
And then we got his hearing checked and we spoke to the nursery.
然后我们就带他去查了听力 然后我们还跟托儿所说过了
Yeah, but deep down, what did you think?
是啊 但是内心深处 你那时怎么想?
What were you afraid it might be?
你那时在害怕会是什么?
Was it this?
也是这个吗?
It might've been, yeah.
可能是吧
Why the hell didn't you say so?
那你♥他♥妈♥那时候怎么不说啊?
Because he was a little boy
因为他那时候还小啊
and I didn't want to pin a badge that big on him.
我不想早早就给他订上一个这么大的印记
Let's go. Come on.
我们走吧 开车
Perfect.
还不错啊
You've got hill-soft in London.
你在伦敦走的地都太软啦
That's your problem.
这才是你的问题
Aye, well, that's London for you.
喂 那是你的伦敦好吧
The gift that keeps on giving.
你一直散发出来的天赋
You need to put it behind you.
你得把它抛之脑后
Both of you.
你们俩都要
She's a doctor, she worked late hours,
她是个医生 总是工作到很晚
she's got involved with a colleague. It happens.
她跟一个同事有染 就这么发生了
Do you know what, Dad?
你知道吗 老爸?
You might be surprised to learn that owning a box set
你可能会很惊讶的发现
of Grey's Anatomy does not
拥有全部的《实习医生格蕾》录像带
qualify you as a relationship counsellor.
并不等同于你就有一个婚姻关系顾问
Have you heard from Paul or Alison?
有保罗和艾莉森的消息了吗?
Joe had his follow-up at the hospital today.
乔今天去医院做后续跟进了
I think you might want to stay out of their business.
我觉得你最好别管他们的事儿
Don't be ridiculous, he's my grandson.
开什么玩笑 那可是我孙子
It's my business, too.
当然也关我的事儿
It must be great being so certain about everything.
对一切都这么确定肯定是件好事儿
Are you saying the boy's normal?
你是觉得这孩子正常吗?
Are you saying there's nothing wrong with him?
你觉得他没什么不对劲的?
Come on!
跟上来呀!
Hi, could you tell Dr Graves I'm here? He's expecting me.
嗨 你能跟格雷夫医生说一声我来了吗?他在等我
Dr Daniels.
我是丹尼尔森医生
Eddie's wife. Right. You actually came, then.
艾迪的老婆嘛 我知道的 你还真来了啊
Good for you.
祝你好运
How is Eddie?
艾迪怎样?
He's fine, thank you.
他很好 谢谢您
I'm confused - the job is for a practice nurse.
我很纳闷啊 这是份实习护士的工作啊
I was a nurse specialist before I did my medical degree, so...
我在拿到医学学位之前就已经是专业护士了 所以...
I thought...
我觉得
You'd downsize?
你被大材小用了?
You need to be going for a GP trainee post, don't you?
你应该去应聘一个全科医生培训生的职位 是吧?
But this is just for maternity cover, right?
但是这只是一次产假啊 对吧?
I need a job.
我需要工作
I don't think it's going to work.
我不觉得你适合这份工作
What, because I'm overqualified?
为什么 因为我太出色了?
Because you're not the right kind of nurse for us.
因为你不是我们需要的那种护士
It's just a personality thing. I'm sorry.
这只是人格问题 我很抱歉
What sort of personality thing?
什么样的人格问题?
You're kind of proving my point.
你这样就是在证明我的观点了
Hey, Joe?
嗨 乔
40 years of the Buzzcocks and this never gets old.
吵闹公鸡乐团永垂不朽
That's the first thing that's got to change -
这就是第一件要改的事情
him listening to your music all the time.
他一直都在听你放的音乐
Right, yeah, of course.
是啊 当然了
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表