剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
是的 没错 就是
No...
不是...
I mean, the evidence only seems to be anecdotal,
我是说 证据还不是很确切
but there's an American study that observed
但是美国有一项研究表明
that when a child on the spectrum has a fever,
当自闭症的孩子发了烧
some of their more extreme behaviours are diminished...
他们的那些极端行为会减少…
... temporarily.
... 暂时减少
There's even a name for it.
这一现象甚至有一个专门的名称
Well, if there's a name for it.
呃 就算有个名字吧
It's called... it's called the fever effect.
这种现象被叫做... 叫做高热效应
Oh, right, yeah, course.
喔 好吧 当然了
I'll file it next to the broccoli effect.
我会把它归到西兰花效应隔壁
You saw that article, too, did you?
你也看到了那篇文章 是吧?
Yeah, we've got our very own Maya effect, of course.
是的 当然 我们还有独有的玛雅效应呢
What's she doing?
她在干什么?
She seems to be teaching him the uke.
看起来她在教他弹乌克丽丽
Just another of her many talents.
这是她的诸多才艺之一
Along with beauty and love and...
还兼具美貌与爱心还能…
a fast-track to my son.
瞬间搞定我儿子
Very honest of you to admit your jealousy.
你很诚实地承认了你的嫉妒
Yeah.
是的
Can you get me the morning-after pill?
你能帮我搞到事后避孕药吗?
Is that a cure for autism or a cure for jealousy?
是为了治疗自闭症还是治疗嫉妒啊?
Oh.
噢
I finally get your sense of humour and then I get it wrong.
我终于领悟到了你的幽默 然后我就理解错了
You're serious? Yeah, Paul and I had sex last night.
你当真要吗? 是的 我昨晚和保罗做了
We didn't use contraception.
我们没有避孕
Then I woke up this morning
然后我今早醒来
and just realised it's not the right time.
才意识到现在不是怀孕的时候
Not now. I need my energy for Joe.
现在不行 我要把精力留给乔
The local pharmacist should be able to sort...
本地的药剂师应该可以...
The local pharmacist knows my dad.
本地药剂师认识我爸爸
Everyone knows my dad. It happens in small towns.
大家都认识我爸爸 小镇就是这个样子
So, yeah, I was just wondering
所以 是的 我想问问
if there was any way that you could get me one.
你是不是有办法帮我搞一粒
No problem.
没问题
We keep a big jar of them on the counter at the surgery.
我们在手术室前台那里有一大罐子
Are you being sarcastic now?
你这是在挖苦我吗?
Cos that's a bit confusing.
因为这很奇怪
You've never been sarcastic before.
你以前从不挖苦人的
I won't be trying it again for a while.
我最近不会再挖苦别人了
I'll sort it for you. Thanks.
我会帮你拿药的 谢啦
And, Nicola, don't, like,
还有 尼古拉 不要
mention it to Eddie or anyone, will you?
和艾迪或者任何人说起 好吗?
No, course not. And by "Anyone" You mean Paul, I take it.
不会 当然不会 你说的"任何人" 是指保罗 我知道
Yeah.
是的
So now that we've bonded,
所以 现在我们是一条船上的了
do you want to tell me what's been troubling Rebecca?
你能告诉我丽贝卡最近遇到什么麻烦了吗?
I thought you had to get to work.
我想你应该去上班了吗
Respect her wishes? What?
尊重她的意愿? 什么?
Hey! If my daughter is having sex, I should be the first to know!
嘿! 如果我女儿和人发♥生♥关♥系♥ 我应该是第一个知道的
Have you any idea how dodgy that sounds?
你知道你说这种话 听着有多不正常吗?
You know what I mean. No. I don't.
你知道我的意思 不 我不知道
You should be thanking me for being there for her,
你应该感谢我在那个时候出现在她身边
for listening to her. Right.
倾听她的诉说 是啊
And then scaring her boyfriend off.
然后去把她男朋友吓走
Oh, I see.
喔 我知道了
So now it's not the fact she's had sex with someone,
所以现在的问题不是她和别人发♥生♥关♥系♥
it's the fact that I confronted the scumbag
而是我挡住了那个
who's been blanking her since they had sex.
和她发生了关系就冷落她的卑鄙小子
Eddie, her boyfriend dumped her because of what you said.
艾迪 她男朋友因为你说的那些话而把她甩了
Well, if he's that weak, then it sounds like I did her a favour.
呃 如果他那么脆弱 那我简直是帮了丽贝卡一个大忙
Oi! Oi!
哎! 哎!
Now, listen.
我告诉你
I know you enjoy playing the understanding uncle,
我知道你很享受扮演一个善解人意的舅舅
but you don't have any kids.
但是你没有孩子
You're out of your depth.
你这是自不量力
At least she has someone who listens to her, Paul.
至少她还有个能听她倾吐心声的人 保罗
At least she has that.
至少有人听
So, I think this is a good height. Sally, what are you doing?
所以 我觉得这么高刚好 萨莉 你在做什么?
Sorting out your electricians.
甄选你的电工师♥傅♥
Well, no, you don't need to do that.
呃 不 你不用做这些的
Turns out your job wasn't that hard, so...
这样看来你的工作也不是很难啊 所以...
So, what time are you going to start interviewing the chefs?
那 你什么时候可以开始面试主厨啊?
Oh, shit! That's today, isn't it? That's today!
喔 该死! 是今天 是吧? 是今天!
It looks that way. What am I going to do?
看起来是的 我该怎么去做?
Well, shouting at me isn't an option any more,
至少你不应该再冲我大喊大叫了
now I don't work for you.
我已经不是你的下属了
Hi, guys. Sorry I'm late.
嗨 伙计们 抱歉我迟到了
Raiding the pharmacy, eh?
你在洗劫药房♥?
I hope we don't have a Nurse Betty situation on our hands.
我希望你不是在重演电影《护士贝蒂》
You mean Nurse Jackie? That's right. Do we?
你说的是电视剧《护士当家》吧? 没错 你不是在这么做吧?
No. I was just, um...
不是的 我只是 嗯...
Oh, teenage sexual health clinic tomorrow.
喔 为了明天的青少年性健康门诊准备
So, do you want me for something?
那 你找我有什么事吗?
Fan mail from the kids you did the measles talk to.
这是你上次关于风疹的宣讲之后的粉丝来信
Oh! That's nice.
噢! 真棒
Don't get too excited.
别太激动了
I expect they were responding to your novelty value.
我认为他们只是对你好奇而已
Meaning?
意思是?
Young. Female.
年轻 女性
Ethnically atypical.
与众不同的人种
This ironic racism thing you do,
你这种族讽刺的言论
you might want to keep an eye on that.
以后还是注意一下吧
So what would be the correct terminology in these circumstances?
那这种情况下正确的用语应该是什么?
Oh, I don't know.
噢 我不知道
"Well done," Perhaps?
“做得很好" 也许可以?
OK. Well done.
好吧 做得很好
You were such a hit that two other schools want the same talk.
你真是太受欢迎了 又有两所学校要求进行这种宣讲
So, yes, well done.
所以 是的 做得很好
Thank you.
谢谢
Where's Joe? Football practice.
乔在哪儿? 练足球呢
He hates football practice.
他很讨厌练足球的啊
Ah, but he loves Maya so I thought it'd be worth a try.
啊 但是他喜欢玛雅所以我认为可以一试
Plus, it means I can get this in before the deadline.
另外 这意味着我可以在最后期限前把这个交上去
He loves me more. I could've taken him.
他更喜欢我 我应该照看他的
You weren't here, love.
你那会儿不在 亲爱的
I'm standing for school governor, since you asked.
既然你问了 那我就说了吧 我在竞选学校董事
I'm going to Dad's for the weekend, to see my half-sister.
我这个周末要去爸爸那里 去看我的同父异母妹妹
Well, OK, as long as you've warned him.
呃 好啊 只要你和他讲好就行了
What do you think I should put as my electoral slogan?
你觉得我应该用什么做我的竞选口号♥?
What?
什么?
My tagline for my manifesto.
我的宣言的标语
How about...
这个怎么样...
"All children matter. But not as much as Joe."
"所有的孩子都很重要 但是都不及乔重要"
Or, better still,
或者 这个更好
"I won't listen because I'm always right."
"我不听因为我永远正确"
Don't be like that, Rebecca.
不要这样 丽贝卡
I know you're growing up and I know it's difficult.
我知道你长大了而且我知道这很艰难
But try not to take it out on me all the time. OK?
但是你也别总是发泄到我身上 好吗?
Well, then, don't spend all your time being a bitch
那你也不要一直扮演泼妇的角色
and then playing the understanding mum when it suits you.
然后又在你觉得合适的时候来扮演善解人意的妈妈
I know that you and Luke are sleeping together.
我知道你和卢克睡过了
Is that what this has all been about?
是不是所有一切都是因此而起?
No, it's not.
不 不是这样的
And if that was your big moment to bring me
而且如果这是你要彻底把我打倒的
back down to earth, then it didn't work.
辉煌时刻 那我告诉你这对我无效
Thank you very much indeed.
真的很谢谢你
No problem at all.
没关系
Yeah, we'll be in touch. Great!
那好 我们再联♥系♥ 太好了!
You know, just don't leave it too long. I'll get snapped up!
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表