剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
唐氏综合症:即21-三体综合征,
是由染色体异常(多了一条21号♥染色体)而导致的疾病。
患者可能有智力障碍、生长发育障碍等情况。
弗朗西斯·阿尔伯特·辛纳屈:昵称弗兰克·西纳特拉,
绰号♥瘦皮猴,著名美国男歌♥手和奥斯卡奖得奖演员。
It's your family. You're all so intense. I can't see you again.
是你家里人的问题 你们都太咄咄逼人了 我不能再和你交往了
Blake finished with me.
布雷克和我分手了
I've got a reading week so I thought I'd go
学校里的阅读周到了 所以
and stay with my dad for a bit.
我想要去跟我爸爸待几天
How is he autistic? I don't understand.
他怎么就自闭了? 我不理解
Right, no-one uses that word. If we label him now, it's over.
不可以用那个词 如果我们现在就给他贴上标签 他的人生就完了
What do you think about that, then, eh, Joe?
你觉得那个怎么样 乔?
Standing on top of the world.
站在世界最高峰
The first ten years, everything was Ralph. Joe isn't Ralph.
刚开始的十年 我的世界中心就是拉尔夫 乔不是拉尔夫
The morning-after pill? Why did you do it behind my back?
紧急避孕药? 你为什么背着我吃这个?
I don't want another child.
我不想再生另外的孩子了
Except I do. We have Joe.
可我想 我们已经有乔了
He makes everything different.
他让所有的事情都不一样了
Then there will never be a right time, will there? No.
那就永远不会有对的时机了 对吗? 对
Hey, Joe.
嘿 乔
Someone's keen.
某人很积极啊
Says the man who slept here all night.
你不也整晚睡在这
Are we ready?
我们准备好了吗?
We will be.
我们会准备好的
OK, you're not picking up, I get it,
好的 你没打算接电♥话♥ 我明白的
but we'll be there as soon as we can with the flowers so...
但是我们马上会带着花尽快赶过去 所以...
you can't avoid me forever.
你不可能一辈子躲着我
You'll be knackered. I love you.
你会被累坏的 我爱你
Right, shall we get you ready? Come on, then.
好了 让我们准备准备就出发吧? 过来吧
Happy?
高兴了?
Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves, shall we?
我们别高兴太早 好吗?
I'm not sure we agreed on the Santa's Grotto, did we?
我可不确定我们一致同意把这里打扮成圣诞老人屋了
Or is that another line in the budget that you added
你是不是趁我没注意的时候在预算上
while I wasn't looking?
偷偷加了一笔?
Yes, Gary, I know.
是的 加里 我知道
Got 100 things to do, but let me just have this moment, eh?
有许多事要做 但能不能先让我自己享受一下这个时刻?
101, mate. Pot washer called in sick.
又加了一件事要做 哥们 洗碗的请病假了
Terry? I want her looking her best for her special day.
特里? 我希望她在重要的日子里展现出最好的自己
You're not opening up today. You're needed up the hill.
你今天不用开店了 山上需要你帮忙
But Alison said we were. Did she not tell you? No.
但是艾莉森说要开啊 她没告诉你吗? 没有
Not exactly on speaking terms at the minute. Oh, right.
我们还处于冷战时期 喔好吧
Hopefully that's nothing you want to talk about, is it?
还好 这并不是你想跟我聊的事情 对吧?
I hope you're getting a move on, Joe.
我希望你已经准备好出发了 乔
Hey, what are you doing in Becky's room?
嘿 你在贝奇的房♥间里干嘛呢?
Hey. The sooner we get you ready,
嘿 你越快换好衣服出门
the sooner you will see Becky
你就会越快见到贝奇
and your dad. Come on. Go, go, go.
和你♥爸♥爸 来吧 来来来
Look at this. Look at this, hey? You little lovely.
看看 看看 嘿? 你这小可爱
You are so lucky, aren't you? Isn't this a cool-looking...?
你太幸运了 对吧? 这是很好看的...?
Becky, just leave her alone, will you?
贝奇 就让她一个人待会 好吧?
If you ignore her for long enough,
你晾她一会
she'll go back to sleep. Hi. Hi.
她就会睡着了 嗨 嗨
Jesus Christ. Bye, lovely sister.
天啊 拜 可爱的小妹妹
I'll see you next Saturday, won't I?
下周六再见了 好不好?
Yeah? Yes, I will. Won't I? Eh?
好吧? 是的 我会来的 好吗? 嗯?
Rebecca, love...
丽贝卡 亲爱的...
next Saturday is probably not going to be great for us.
下周六你过来不太合适
When you've got a new baby in the house...
当你家有了一个新生儿的时候...
it's just, well, if people turn up without warning,
就是 如果有人不请自来
it just can be a bit...
就有点...
You know?
你明白吗?
People. Yeah, I get it. I'm people.
外人 好 我明白了 我是外人
Come on, Becks, don't be like that.
别这样 小贝 别这样
You know how I'm fixed.
你知道我有多忙的
I've got four kids and a missus who's mainlining hormones.
我有四个孩子 还有一个正在注射荷尔蒙的太太
You've got five kids, Dad. Five.
你有五个孩子 爸爸 五个
I didn't mean it like that. OK? Look, I'm not saying don't come.
我不是那个意思 知道吗? 听着 我的意思不是让你别来了
I'm not. I'm not. I'm just saying...
不是 真的不是 我只是说...
I bet they need you at home,
我觉得他们需要你在家
though, eh? With that brother of yours.
对吧? 照顾那个弟弟
No, not really. He's just a kid. Normal kid.
不 不用照顾 他只是个孩子 正常的孩子
Thanks for dropping her off, Stewart. No worries, Paul.
谢谢你送她回来 斯图尔特 没事 保罗
Hey, good luck with the... Yeah, it's looking good, eh?
嘿 祝你好运... 看起来不错 对吧?
You're more than welcome
如果你能进来喝一杯
to come in for a drink and a bite to eat.
再吃点东西的话 那就太好了
All three, for gratis, for nothing. Not really, bit of a rush.
全场任吃 我给你免单 不用了 我有点赶时间
Right, good.
好吧
Can you do me a favour today, love?
你今天能帮我个忙吗 亲爱的?
Can you keep an eye on Joe?
能帮我盯着乔吗?
And if he's, you know, being a bit...
如果他有点...
like, you know, just calm
你就
him down a little bit or maybe bring him
让他冷静一点 或者带他出去
out here for a bit of a play.
玩一会
Yeah, if he's embarrassing
嗯 如果他让我们丢脸了
us I'll lock him in a cupboard somewhere.
我会把他锁进橱柜里的
No, come on - I didn't mean that, and you know it.
不 别那样 我不是那个意思 你知道的
Why is it that parents
为什么明明父母自己才是
always worry about their kids showing them up
丢脸的存在
when actually they are the embarrassing ones?
却还是在担心孩子们给他们丢脸?
So, what do you need me for? Sous chef?
你找我♥干♥什么? 当厨师长?
Sort of.
差不多吧
Um, couple of things, mate.
哥们 有一些事你得知道
Never walk backwards in a kitchen,
禁止在厨房♥倒着走
and if you're carrying something behind people,
如果你在别人身后拿着什么东西
you always yell "Backs".
要喊"注意背后"
Backs. Backs.
注意背后 注意背后
I'm liking it, Terry - quick on the uptake.
我开始喜欢你了 特里 你悟性非凡
You'll be a chief potwasher in no time.
你马上就要成为洗碗主管了
I'm actually a fully qualified barista, mate.
哥们 我其实是个职业的咖啡师
Online course, but even so.
虽然是学的线上课程 但我还是很专业的
Paul. Yeah.
保罗 怎么了?
You're going to have to ring the suppliers about these leaves.
你得给供货商打电♥话♥说一下这些菜的事
What's wrong with them? I’ve seen more life in a pharaoh's dick.
怎么了? 一点生气也没有 根本不新鲜
Remind me why they turned
再告诉我一次 他们为什么拒绝你
you down for Saturday Kitchen again, Gary.
参加”周六厨房♥”这个节目 加里?
So, what do you want to talk about first?
那你想先谈哪件事?
You sleep in here last night?
你昨晚在这睡的?
Were you ignoring my calls this morning?
你早上是不是没接我的电♥话♥?
How about ice and lemon? Hmm?
来点冰和柠檬怎么样? 嗯?
It's the little things you forget, isn't it?
这些小东西就是容易被人忽视 对吧?
Well, Gary doesn't mind, do you, Gary?
加里不在乎的 对吧 加里?
I'm sure he's heard worse.
他一定听到过更糟的话
Have you any idea what
你们知道艾迪
temperature Eddie's keeping this Indian pale ale?
是用多少温度来保存这些印度白啤的吗?
One degree either way and it tastes like Tonto's headband.
温度一旦不对 这酒喝起来就会像印第安人的头巾一样
Why don't you ask Eddie, Maurice?
你为什么不问问艾迪 毛里斯?
I would - but he's only just coming down from his call.
我本来是要问的 但他才刚刚挂了电♥话♥打算赶过来
Must be an important one, eh, Nicola,
能让艾迪现在才冒雪上山 一定是个重要的电♥话♥
to get our Eddie going up a fell in two feet of snow?
尼古拉你说是吧?
Well, unless he comes with the Ten Commandments,
除非艾迪带着《摩西十诫》一起来
then he's due a bollocking.
要么他就要挨骂了
Joe's going to be here the whole time, is he?
乔要一直在这 是吗?
Do you think that's wise?
你觉得这明智吗?
See, it's you I'm worried about, Maurice.
毛里斯 其实我最担心的是你
Are you going to leave it like this?!
你就打算把它这么放着?!
Not liking the Hacienda vibe, Dad?
不喜欢这种夜店风吗 爸爸?
Don't worry, we've got a velvet rope.
别担心 我们有一条天鹅绒绳
Rebecca, I want one of each colour in each vase,
丽贝卡 我想让你按照颜色把花分类 每个颜色都能有一枝花放在一个花瓶里
and then a vase on each table.
一张桌子上再放一个花瓶
All right? Joe can give you a hand.
好吗? 乔能帮你
This floor intentional?
这层是故意装♥修♥成这个风格的?
It's like the unfinished look.
看来像还没装♥修♥好一样
It's not a criticism. It never is.
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表