剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
行为分♥析♥ 就像我对乔做的一样
No, you're not.
不 你不是
Half an hour and then, you get to have a drink.
半小时 你就可以喝了
Do you think I've got a drink problem?
你觉得我在酗酒吗?
No.I'm just trying to give
我只是试着让你
you some idea of what it feels like for him.
对他的感觉感同身受
It's not my behaviour that needs to change.
我的行为不需要改变
Isn't it?
不需要吗?
Hi, guys.
嗨
I'm not the one that's locked in my own world.
我不是那个把自己锁在自己的世界的人
He needs help. No, I don't doubt that.
他需要帮助 不 我不反对
Hello, there! I'm just saying,
嗨 听见我说话了吗 我只是说
I don't think that this is the kind of help that he needs, OK?
我觉得他不需要这种帮助 好吗?
I think there are other ways. There are other schools.
我觉得还有别的办法 还有别的学校
A kid came into school
今天 有个小孩带枪来学校
today with a gun and blew half the class away.
将半个班的人都杀掉了
Yeah.
是啊
I've had some ideas. I've looked into this.
我有一些想法 我研究过了
I'm taking Joe out.
我带乔到外面走走
Anything's got to be better than this.
总比在这听你们吵架来得好
Joe, do you want to go on the swings?
乔 你想去荡秋千吗?
Just give it a chance. It was always going to be tough,
试试吧 总是很难的
you can't give up after one day. Come on.
你不能一天就放弃了 来吧
There are schools better suited to his needs. Special schools.
有很多适合他的学校 特殊教育学校
A special school? Have you any idea what that would mean?
特殊教育学校? 你有没有想过那意味着什么?
I do, yeah.
是的 我想过
I went there yesterday.
我昨天去看过了
You seriously went and looked at this?
你还真去看了?
I did, yeah. And do you know what? I thought it was OK.
是的 我去看了 你知道吗? 我觉得挺好的
I thought it was lovely. I thought the people were nice and kind.
我觉得很好 那里的人很好很善良
Right, yeah, until he's 18 and he finds out the world isn't all
好 然后直到18岁他才会发现世界不光有
soft play areas and kindly teaching assistants!
软塑游戏区和友善的助教!
I'm not saying that's it's perfect.
我没有说这就是完美的
I'm just saying that it's better than what we could give him.
我只是说这样的话 会比我们能给他的要更好
What do you think? Are you mad?
你觉得呢? 你疯了吗?
What kind of role models
在那间学校里 什么样的孩子
are in this school? It's kids with autism.
会是大家的榜样? 是那些得了自闭症的孩子啊
He's a great mimic.
他是一个非常出色的模仿者
He'll come out more autistic than when he went in!
那他就会变得比他进来的时候更加自闭
I thought we weren't using that word!
我认为我们不应该再用自闭这个词了
Don't pick on the language, you know exactly what I'm getting at.
不要老是纠结于文辞上的毛病 你知道我是什么意思
You wanted me to do something, so I'm doing something!
你总想让我做些什么 而我现在就是在做事情啊
Well, they might wear classic Reeboks
他们也许还穿着传统的锐步跑鞋呢
Or knackered Converse
或是旧旧的匡威
Or tracky bottoms tucked in socks
也许裤脚塞进了袜子里
No, that's what the point is not
不 那并不关键
The point's that there ain't no romance around there
关键是那里根本就没有浪漫
And there's the truth that they can't see
还有一些我们并不能看到的真理
They'd probably like to throw a punch at me
他们也许会朝我挥拳头
And if you could only see 'em Then you would agree
如果你只能看见它们的话 你也许也能同意
Agree that there ain't no romance around there
我们都同意 那里根本没有一点儿浪漫
You know
你懂的
It's a funny thing You know
你知道的 这是一件滑稽的事情
We'll tell 'em if you like
如果你愿意的话 我们会告诉他们
We'll tell 'em all tonight
一整晚都告诉他们
They'll never listen
但他们也许都不会听
Because their minds are made up
因为他们已经做出了决定
And of course it's all OK to carry on that way...
如果就这样继续的话 那倒也可以
How was it, then?
你什么感觉?
Seeing him again?
再一次见到他?
Your friend?
你的朋友迈克尔
Strange.
挺奇怪的
Of all the paediatric departments in all
在世界上所有儿科医院的诊室中
the hospitals in all the world, you had to walk into his.
你非得走进他的那一间
We met at a cafe, not the hospital.
我们是在一间咖啡馆里见面 不是医院
It was a joke.
我只是开个玩笑
And you still wish you worked at the hospital?
你仍然希望你在医院里工作吗?
I had a job that I loved and colleagues who valued me,
我拥有一份非常喜欢的工作 而且我的同事们都很信任我
so, yeah, yeah, I do.
是的 我是想在医院里工作的
And did you still get on when you talked?
当你们谈话的时候 相处还融洽吗?
Yeah, of course.
是的 当然了
Not awkward at all?
不觉得尴尬吗?
No.
并不
And...
好吧
...did you still fancy him?
那你还喜欢他吗?
Yeah.
是的
Great
很好
Thank you.
谢谢
What? Why couldn't you just lie? For me?
你说什么? 你为什么不能说谎呢?就当是为了我说谎呀
Why couldn't you just do that for once?
你为什么就不能为我说一次谎呢?
I can't lie.
我必须诚实 不能说谎
You can. And you did.
你可以的 你对我说过谎
Isn't it better... that I told you that I fancied him,
我告诉你我喜欢他 但我最终回到了我们的家
but that I came home to you?
这样不是更好吗?
That, yeah, I was tempted, but I didn't do anything about it,
是的 我被迷惑住了 但我并没有做任何事情
because it's you that I love and it's you that I want to
因为你才是我爱的人
be in a relationship with, you that I want to have sex with!
你才是我想要交往的人 你才是我想要与之做♥爱♥的人
No! Not really.
不 这不是真的
You told me to go and see him!
是你让我去的 是你要我去见他
You told me to go and see him for them!
是你要我为了他们去见他的
You could have said no, couldn't you?
你本可以拒绝的 不是吗?
Do you fancy hitting a wall very hard with
你乐意去用一把锤子敲击一堵非常坚硬的墙
a hammer for a couple of hours?
并且一敲就是好几个小时吗?
How did you guess?
你猜呢?
One, two, three.
一 二 三
That's it.
就是这样
I got a feeling inside of me
我一直都是这样的感觉
Still on schedule?
生活还在轨道上吗?
More or less, yeah.
差不多吧
One or two of the suppliers are getting a bit tetchy.
一两个供应商变得有些脾气古怪
Saying they're going to come back
说是要回来带走一些
and take stuff that they've delivered. - Like what?
他们已经送过来看的东西 比如?
Well, plasterboard for a start,
开始是一块石膏板
but it's going to be pretty hard to
但是这会儿它已经被固定到墙上了
shift now that it's nailed to the wall, isn't it?
这就很难再被移♥动♥了 不是吗?
So, this... Michael thing.
所以 迈克尔这档子事
There is no Michael thing.
没有什么跟迈克尔有关的事
Let's talk about the restaurant thing.
让我们来说一些餐馆的事情吧
What do you want to know? It's already 20 grand over budget.
你想知道什么?预算上已经超了两万美元了
I've got the second wave of electrics to come,
我觉得第二波电器组件就要送到了
I've got to pay for the
我得为直通甲板的那扇门付账
doors that open out onto the deck, but I can't
但我又买♥♥不起那块甲板
afford the deck, and I'm doing my own labouring.
所以只好自己给自己当苦力
But it's all mine.
但它们都是我的了
And it's everything I've ever wanted.
这就是我想要拥有的一切
Sounds like a metaphor for something.
听上去像是一种隐喻什么的
Everything always reminds you of something else, innit?
所有的事情都会让你想到点别的什么 难道不是这样吗?
Yeah.
是的
And it's usually Michael.
而我通常都会想到迈克尔
I would have referred him without you consulting a specialist.
就算你不去咨♥询♥专家 我也想过要建议他去的
The family were worried about you.
病人家属对你不太放心
Thought you were obstructive
他们认为你在前几个月的听力测试中
about the hearing test a few months ago.
故意刁难孩子了
He doesn't have a hearing problem, does he?
他没有听力问题 对吧?
No. As you can see, it's a different kind of problem altogether.
没有 就像你看到的 这是一个完全不同的问题
I do have the authority to refer children to paediatricians.
我的确有这个权威 能够把孩子们推荐去给儿科医生诊疗
I think they just thought they needed to see a real expert
我认为他们只是认为自己需要尽快
as soon as they could.
去咨♥询♥一位真正的专家
Well, thank goodness a little bit
好的吧 谢天谢地
of London expertise has come to us
幸亏伦敦的专家来我们这儿了
Pity you're too chippy to take advantage of it.
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表