剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
我们只有
with a family that loves
用充满爱的家庭氛围温暖他
him so much he won't know anything but love.
这样他只懂得去爱
I think he's got more family
我觉得他比其他孩子
than any child should be asked to cope with!
需要处理更多的家庭问题
You know that thing I said?
你懂我说的吗?
About not wanting to change him. Yeah...
我不想去改变他 是...
Well, I meant it when I said it. I don't think I think it now.
当我说出口的时候 我是认真的 但我现在想法又变了
Well, I told God if he was safe I'd go to church for a year.
我告诉上帝 如果他平安无事 我一整年都会去教堂
Am I allowed to break that one too? No.
我能反悔吗? 不能
Perhaps you could mean it for just a bit longer, hey?
也许你能让”不改变他”的想法在你脑海中停留得更久一些 嗯?
It feels like grief, doesn't it?
这感觉好像就是悲伤 是吧?
Well, that's the nearest I've had to just feeling...
这是我最感同身受的一次...
Knowing that there's a boy in there that we could have had,
知道我们原本有一个小男孩
but we didn't.
但是我们并不拥有他了
It feels like grief to me, anyway.
对我来说 也很悲伤
Eddie! Eddie, this is...
艾迪! 艾迪 这是...
This is insane.
真是荒唐
Everybody wants me to be strong and decisive. Well,
每个人都想让我变强大 变果决
here it is, me being strong and decisive.
好了啊 这就是啊 我变得强大又果决了
I think you're confusing
我觉得 你把强大果决
strong and decisive with stupid and impulsive.
和愚蠢冲动给弄混了
When I fell in love with you,
我爱上你
it's because you said things like that,
是因为你这样的谈吐
and now it's things like that that drive me up the fucking wall!
但是现在 你这样对我说话简直是在逼我去撞墙!
That can be a pattern in
这就是典型的
relationships that are going through problems.
关系陷入危机 问题重重
And that, too. You're always
你说这种话的时候也是
on the outside commenting on our marriage,
你总是站在婚姻关系之外对我们的婚姻品头论足
it never feels like you're actually inside it with me!
我根本感觉不到你和我共处在婚姻里面
Eddie, please don't do this!
艾迪 拜托 别这样!
You know, if you want to move, we can move.
如果你想搬家 我们就搬
Do you really think that's what this is all about? Hmm? God.
你真的觉得是因为这件事吗? 嗯? 老天
You must think I am a bigger loser than I do.
你一定比我自己还觉得我是个失败者
Can I join in?
我能一起吗?
Course you can, baby!
宝贝儿 当然可以!
Course you can.
当然可以
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表