剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
但是 你知道的 我不介意和你交往
Maurice, when was the last time you asked a woman out?
毛里斯 你上一次约女人出去是什么时候?
I didn't ask Sandra out
我从没约桑德拉出去过
we just found ourselves
我们只会不知不觉地
snogging at a club when the lights went up.
在乌漆墨黑的夜店里拥吻
Mm... can't beat a bit of musical tongues.
嗯...在音乐的引导下情不自禁了吧
It's like an arranged marriage with a glitter ball!
这就像一场包办婚姻 还自带闪光球!
Is that offensive to Muslims?
这是不是会冒犯穆♥斯♥林♥?
I'm not sure what you can say or not... The thing is, Maurice,
我不知道他们有什么禁忌... 问题是 毛里斯
I can't be doing with strong emotion.
我不能带着强烈的感情去这么做
Right. I've got enough of me own
对啊 我已经有很多情绪了
and you strike me as a man that feels everything strongly,
而你偏偏又是一个对任何事物都反应强烈的人
even if you're not sure what it is you're feeling.
即使你不确定你是怎么想的
So, are you saying yes or no?
那么 你是答应不答应?
Are we...? Maurice...
我们...? 毛里斯...
Are we on or not?
我们是继续在一起还是怎样?
Maurice, I've just said
毛里斯 我刚刚
no in as many ways as I can think of, and...
尽我所能地表达了我的不愿意...
Mum, Mum!
妈 妈!
He went outside in the garden, and then Joe wasn't...
他从花♥园♥里跑了出去 然后乔...
When was this, Ralph? When did it happen?
什么时候的事 拉尔夫? 什么时候发生的?
When did he go outside? Joe?!
他什么时候出去的? 乔?!
I don't know... I made him another drink...
我不知道...我正给他做饮料...
Joe!
乔!
Joe?
乔?
Joe!
乔!
Joe?!
乔?!
Joe!
乔!
Joe!
乔!
Joe!
乔!
Joe!
乔!
Joe!
乔!
Joe!
乔!
Joe!
乔!
Joe!
乔!
Joe!
乔!
Excuse me, have you seen a little lad?
打扰一下 你们见过一个小男孩吗?
Have you seen him? No.
看见过他吗? 没有
Where did he go? Which way did he go?
他去哪了? 走哪条路的?
He went outside. I know he went outside
他出去了 我知道他出去了
where did he go when he went outside?
他去哪了 什么时候出去的?
Maurice! Stop shouting at the lad, you're scaring him.
毛里斯! 别对他大喊大叫 你吓到他了
I'll scare him if he's done anything to Joe!
如果他对乔做了什么我会吓死他!
Don't you dare talk to my son like that! Get out!
你竟敢对我儿子说这样的话! 出去!
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry, son.
对不起 孩子
Can you just remember what happened?
你还记得刚才发生了什么吗?
He went into the garden.
他去花♥园♥了
Right, and where were you?
好 那你当时在哪?
In here, making a drink.
在这里 倒饮料
And when you went outside, he was gone? You didn't see anything,
接着你出去后 他就不见了? 你什么都没看见
you didn't hear anything? Just calm down. Think about it.
什么都没听见? 冷静点 仔细想想
Joe goes wandering off,you've said so yourself.
你说过的 乔经常自己出去散步
Now, will he have gone back home?
他现在会不会可能已经回家了?
Well, not from here, I wouldn't have thought so.
他自己应该没办法从这里回家 我从没这么想过
So, will he have gone back to the gastro-pub?
那么 他会回去美食餐吧吗?
You're right, he was enjoying himself.
有道理 他沉浸在自己的世界
I'll drive to the gastro-pub,I bet that's where he is.
我去一趟餐吧 我打赌他一定在那儿
Why don't you just phone Alison and ask her?
你为什么不直接打给艾莉森?
Because he'll be there, won't he? And if he's not there,
因为他会在那儿的 对吗? 万一不在
he'll be on the road, and she'll worry,
他就在路上 那么她就会担心
and they've got enough to worry about.
他们已经够烦心的了
I'll find him, and...no harm done.
我会找到他 毫发无损地带回来
It's good, isn't it?
这很好 不是吗?
It's very good, yeah...
这非常好 对...
and it was very good when Simon Armitage wrote it.
诗人西蒙·阿米蒂奇写得也挺好
What? No, Luke wrote it.
什么? 不 这是卢克写的
Luke wrote it OUT, Rebecca.
卢克把它抄了上来 丽贝卡
That isn't the same as writing it.
抄和写不同
No way, look...
不可能 看...
"But said some things and never meant them,
我说了些不该说的话
"Sweet nothings anybody could have mentioned,
还有谁都会说的甜言蜜语
“And left..." “And left unsaid some things he should have spoken
只留下... 只留下应该说却没有说的话
"About the heart,
我的心啊
"Where it hurts exactly, and how often."
多么经常受伤啊
Someone gave that poem to me, too, once.
有人曾经给我也写过这首诗
Oh, right.
好吧
Eddie?
艾迪?
No. Not Eddie.
不 不是艾迪
Come to think of it, I'm not even sure this is his handwriting.
仔细看看 我都不确定这是他的字迹
Come on, Joe.
快出现 乔
Come on, son, next corner. Come on, Joe.
快出现 孩子 下一个角落 快出现 乔
Come on, son, next corner.
快出现 孩子 下一个角落
Oh, and just so you know,
喔 顺便说一句
I know you didn't write that poem.
我知道那诗不是你写的
It's fake,like you.
那是假的 像你一样
Like when I pretended to come, like as fake as that.
就像我假装高♥潮♥了一样假
Enjoy the rest of your life.
好好度过你的余生吧
Rebecca, not here, not now. Please, no phones.
丽贝卡 现在别在这里再玩手♥机♥了
All right, I won't be needing it ever again, anyway. Rebecca!
正好 反正我以后也不再需要它了 丽贝卡!
You are allowed to enjoy this, you know?
现在是享受时间 你知道吗?
I'll enjoy it when we start making money. OK, outside.
当我们开始赚钱的时候我会享受的 好了 现在出去
One minute only. I don't have a minute.
一分钟就好 我连一分钟都浪费不起
Honestly, I don't have the time.
老实说 我没有这个时间
I can say it in here, or I can say it outside,
我们要么在这说 要么出去说
but I'm going to say it either way.
但我终究都要说
OK? Get your coat.
好吗? 拿上你的外套
There.
好了
Now...
现在...
You and me are in the middle of 30 shades of crap right now...
我们俩现在处在一堆糟心事中间...
Yeah, I won't argue with that.
对 你说得很对
..And I lied to you about the morning-after pill,
... 关于避孕药的事我对你撒谎了
and you lied to me about how having Joe really made you feel
而你也对我掩藏了你对抚养乔这件事的真实感受
and I hurt you...
我伤害了你的感情...
..And you hurt me. I know that much.
... 你也伤害了我 我就知道这么多
As far as pep talks go, love,
鼓舞人心的讲话 亲爱的
this is right up there. Oh, shut up!
就到此为止吧 噢 闭嘴!
Before I kiss you again.
我再次吻你之前
I love you, Paul Hughes,
我爱你 保罗·休斯
and you love me.
你也爱我
Maybe if I hadn't talked you out of getting that tattoo
也许如果我那时在布莱克浦没劝你放弃
you wanted done in Blackpool that time,
你喜欢的纹身
I wouldn't have had to say this out loud
我也许就不需要把事情说出来了
I could've just pointed at that mermaid
我本可以直接选那条胸口纹着
with our names written on her breasts
我们名字的美人鱼的
and you would have known what I meant. OK.
然后你就会知道我指的是什么了 好的
We can sort this out.
我们可以解决这件事
All right?
好吗?
You and me.
你和我
Do you believe me?
你相信我吗?
Yeah. I do.
是的
Yeah, I do believe you
是的 我相信你
but that doesn't mean that this is sorted out, OK?
但这并不代表这就完事了 对吗?
I know, I know,but for now, for today...
我知道 我知道 但是暂时来说 对今天而言...
buck your ideas up and get back in there with a smile,
别多想 带着微笑回去
cos we're going to make this work,all of it.
因为我们会解决所有的一切
The restaurant, me, you...
餐厅 我 你...
Joe, Rebecca, all of it.
乔 丽贝卡 所有的事
Because we always have, and we always will.
因为我们一直都拥有 一直都会存在
All right?
好吗?
Thanks, love.
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表