剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
Everything's fine.
一切都很好
I have to go to Manchester,
我得去一趟曼彻斯特
so I thought I'd take him to the Science Museum.
所以我想我能带他去一趟科学博物馆
Joe? Your mother says hello.
乔? 妈妈跟你问好呢
He waves hello back. I'll see you later.
他朝你挥手作回应了 晚点儿见
Bye!
拜拜!
Bye.
再见
Research shows that fear has
研究表明
evolved as a way of controlling aggression.
恐惧会逐渐催生一种控制性的侵略行为
It's associated with the
这与
development of emotional and social skills
情感与社交技巧的发展升级
and understandings.
以及理解有关
Oh, hey, latte?
喔 嘿 喝拿铁吗?
Please.
是的
Is Joe going to wear a proper kit?
乔也会穿上合适的衣服来吗?
For what?
来哪儿?
For Friday?
周五?
Harry's football party?
哈利的足球趴体?
Oh, right, um, yeah, no. Joe's not really that into football.
喔 嗯 他不♥穿♥ 他并不是特别喜欢足球
Much to his dad's despair.
都是从他爸那儿遗传的
You're late.
你迟到了
Or you could be early. Time's all relative.
或者是你早了 时间具有相对性
We're out of skimmed milk. It's a latte.
我们没有脱脂牛奶了 她要一杯拿铁
Excuse me.
抱歉
Hello, Joe. What are you doing here?
嘿 乔 你在这儿干嘛?
I'm his, er, grandad. I've got an appointment.
我是他的 呃 祖父 我有预约的
Er, cancellation.
呃 我想把预约取消
Today? No. There must have been some misunderstanding.
今天? 不行 这当中一定有什么误会
That's better. How are you today, Joe?
这样就好多了 你今天怎么样 乔?
You know him already? How do you know him?
你已经认识他了? 你怎么会认识他的?
I can't tell you that.
我不能告诉你
It's just confidentiality.
信息需要保密
Yes. But you do know him...
是这样啦 但你认识他...
Clearly.
很明显 是的
Don't take her money, Terry. She's family.
别收她的钱 特里 她是自己人
I knew I knew you from somewhere. It's Nicola. The doctor, right?
我就说我好像有从哪儿听说过你 尼古拉 那位医生 对吧?
So you came too in the end, then? Why wouldn't I?
所以 你到底还是来了? 我♥干♥嘛不来?
Good for you! The past is the past, yeah?
挺好的! 过去都已经过去了 对吧?
Thank you.
谢谢你
Coffee, please, Terry!
做咖啡啊 特里!
So the cycle route comes right by Cumbria Way
自行车道就在坎布里亚大道的右手边
and two other hikes cut down the hill.
山上还有另外两条徒步旅行路线
So everybody sits out on the deck,
大家就那么坐在甲板上
eating dinner, drinking our beer.
吃着晚餐 喝着啤酒
And then in the evening, the day-trippers and the campers,
到了晚上 白日旅行者和露营的人
they come over and they make use...
全都过来了 然后他们用...
Does everybody talk about everybody's business here?
所以这个地方的所有人都在谈论别人家的八卦咯?
Well, er,
嗯
pretty much.
差不多吧
Two metres of rainfall a year can do that to a town.
这个锅得让镇上每年两米的年降雨量来背
If you're hiking or cycling, the diner does the job, doesn't it?
对于远足或者骑车的人来说 那间小餐厅挺有用的 不是吗?
It's only 100 yards away and it's good.
也就离这里一百码 看上去也挺好的
Why build a restaurant?
怎么不建成餐馆算了?
It's a gastropub, it's not a restaurant.
那是一家美食酒吧 不是餐馆
Even so...
就算是这样...
It's a beautiful setting but it's kind of sinister, too.
环境不错 但位置有点太往左了
Really?
真的吗?
I don't think so. I like the contrast.
我不这么觉得啊 我喜欢右边
Good. Not everyone will, but...
好吧 不是每个人都这么觉得 但...
How was today?
今天过的怎么样?
It was OK.
还行
I get the impression they
我知道保罗在大家心中的印象
all think Paul's a bit of a wanker, so...
就是个傻瓜 所以...
that made it easier.
这就轻松多了
I did my CV and your dad came round.
我写好了简历 你♥爸♥还来过了
He wanted to talk about Joe.
他想谈谈乔的事
Oh, God. I told you we should stay out of that.
喔天哪 我都说了我们就不该管这事
That's what I said. It's for Paul and Alison to deal with.
我也是这么想的 这件事只能让保罗和艾莉森两口子去解决
Are you settling in? No.
你觉得自己安定下来了吗? 没有
Do you want to leave?
你想离开吗?
Only every hour or so.
无时无刻不想
Me too.
我也是
We can make this work, you know.
我们能挺过去的
I know.
我知道
I do love you.
我确实爱你
Do you?
是吗?
I wouldn't have come here if I didn't.
如果不爱你的话 我就不会来这里了
Dinner's ready in 20 minutes.
20分钟后就能吃晚餐啦
What's that?
那是什么声音?
Er, washing machine.
呃 洗衣机
No, not that.
不是洗衣机
That. That sound.
这个声音
I don't know.
我不知道
What are you doing? Don't stop.
你在干嘛 别停
What are you doing? With my hand?
你在干嘛? 用我的手?
I...
我...
I've done it before. I just...
我以前就这么做过 我只是...
Not with me you haven't.
不 你跟我做的时候才没有这样过
Why don't you just tell me every move he made?
你怎么不直接告诉我他是怎么上你的算了?
Everything you did to him and he did to you, eh?
讲清楚每个细节 嗯?
I just thought it'd be nice.
我只是觉得这样挺好的
So where did you learn it? With who?
所以你是从哪里学来的? 又是跟谁学的?
Oh, Christ. Are you thinking about it? You can't even remember!
喔老天啊 你是在仔细思考吗? 你竟然记都记不起来?
What else did you do?
你到底还做过些什么?
I'm not indulging this.
我并不沉迷此道
Like you indulged him inside you, you mean?
你是说你不沉迷让他操你这件事吗?
You can't do that! You can't walk away!
你不能这样! 你不能就这样走掉!
It's you that's in the bloody wrong! Oh is it, really?
做错的人明明是你! 喔是吗? 真的吗?
Jesus, I never would have guessed!
老天啊 我就不该那么想!
There you two are. Where have you been?
你们回来啦 你们去哪啦?
Rebecca, would you take Joe and play, please?
丽贝卡 你能带乔去玩会儿吗?
I was just about to eat.
我正打算吃晚饭呢
Take him to play? He must be exhausted.
带他去玩? 他应该很累了
All morning at big school and then a trip to Manchester.
上了一整天学 又去了一趟曼彻斯特
Joe, did Harry give you an invitation today?
乔 今天哈利给你邀请函了吗?
Is it in your folder?
是在你的文件夹里吗?
I just want a word with your mum, love.
我只是想跟你妈说几句话 亲爱的
Come on, Joe.
跟我来 乔
Come on.
走
Let's go outside.
我们去外面玩
Unbelievable.
简直不敢相信
How was the Science Museum?
科学博物馆之行怎么样?
We didn't make it. We were in Manchester and it just so turns out
我们没去成 我们在曼彻斯特的时候发现
that the head honcho of St
圣格雷戈的大老板
Greg's is a friend of a friend of Nicola's.
其实是尼古拉朋友的朋友
So?
所以呢?
So I dropped in on her with Joe. Tried to get a cancellation.
所以我带着乔顺便去拜访了她 本意是想取消预约的
Sorry, you did what?
抱歉 你做了什么?
Dr Eshell. Seems like a lovely woman
带他去见了艾舍尔医生 看上去人不错的
and, er, what do you know? She knows Joe already.
你知道么? 她以前就认识乔了呢
You fucking did what?
你♥他♥妈♥到底做了什么?
Why didn't you tell me, love?
你为什么不告诉我呢 亲爱的?
You and Paul don't have to go through this stuff on your own.
你和保罗没必要独自经历这些
That's what your dad's here for.
这是你爹我存在的意义啊
You took my son to hospital without asking me?
你不跟我打声招呼就把我儿子带去医院了?
To see a doctor? To have tests done?
去看医生? 去做测试?
I knew you were a control
我知道你是个控制狂
freak but this is like a whole other level.
但这次你完全过界了
Is the follow-up with the same doctor or are they going to bring a specialist in?
是一直跟同一个医生复诊还是有新的专家会过来?
You kidnapped him?
你绑♥架♥了他?
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表